Happy Halloween

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV

I was waiting with the others to go home in Lay hyung's office. "Where's Chanyeol?" Kai asked coming in to join us. "I don't know I haven't seen him since the morning."Sehun answered him. "Sorry guys" I heard Chanyeol say walking in trying to fit something into his bag with his one working hand. "Oh god hyung what happened to your hand?" Sehun asked running up to him. "Oh it's nothing" he replied looking at me. "Obviously it's something what happened?" Sehun asked again. "Well I was reaching for a box on the top shelf and the stupid stool wobbled and I fell and I balanced my fall on my hand then well this happened and then D.O casted it for me. Don't worry Sehun-ah I won't die yet" he said patting Sehun on the shoulder and I was left in shock. He didn't rat me out to Sehun. Pfft not that I'm scared of Sehun or anything ok maybe I AM a little. 


AT HOME. 

"Daddy look what pops and dad got me?" I heard little Nini shout running up to me. "What have you got there Nini?" I asked him while picking him up and placing him on my lap. "I'm wearing it see.Nini's going trick or treating wanna come?" he asked and I looked him up and down to look at his costume. He was wearing a vampire costume with fake blood like thing beside his lips. "Wow Nini looks soooo scary" I said tickling him and suddenly I heard someone's voice precisely Chanyeol's voice "Nini come on lets go, pops is waiting for you" he said. Sehun joined him as well and he was wearing a costume of a hairy beast. "Ohhh you guys are going trick or treating as well. Wait for me I'm coming as well" Kai said and Lay hyung joined in as well. "We are all going but Chanyeol hyung can't cause of his hand" Sehun said making me feel kind of bad. Then after a while Lay hyung and Kai joined Sehun and Nini in some next level Halloween costumes.                                      ''Baekhyun-ah are you not coming?" Lay hyung asked walking up to me and holding my hand. "No hyung I've work to do so you guys go and enjoy" I said and they all left. 


Chanyeol's POV 

When the door closed I was half way up the strairs when Baekhyun called me. "Chanyeol" I turned around and waited for him to speak. "Do you maybe want to watch a movie or something till they come?" he asked me without looking at me. Ok what is he planing to do being all nice. I walked down the stairs and sat on the sofa. He put on some DVD and sat beside me but there was a huge space between us. The film he chose was Insidious. Someone is in a great Halloween sprit I thought to myself. At a very scary point in the movie I let out a very.....weird scream and Baekhyun looked at me and then laughed and said "that was the most 'manliest' scream I've ever heard". "Heeeey don't laugh at me" I said with a pout. "Aww look at that cute little face" he said pinching my cheeks. "Hey why does everyone call me cute I am not cute call me handsome y or anything but cute" I complained and he moved closer and pinched my cheeks again and called me cute. "Ok that's it I'm leaving" I said getting up but he pulled on my good hand and I fell onto the couch. I looked up and I was really close to his face. That's when it hit me we were just acting like how we used to and this made me realise how much I missed MY Baekhyun. I cleared my throat and moved away and he did the same. 


Half way through the movie it got a bit too much and I turned around to hide my face but it hit something hard and I looked up to see Baekhyun's face once again. He stared at me for a minute and started leaning in and I couldn't stop myself from leaning in either. I was barely an inch away from his lips when the front door opened and I heard the guys talking and I moved away for the second time that evening. "Hey dad and daddy look how many candy Nini has" he said jumping on my lap. "Aww look so much candy." I said giving him a kiss. "Come into the kitchen we can all eat." Lay hyung said pulling Baekhyun with him. 


Baekhyun's POV 

What was I about to do in there with Chanyeol. I was talking to him like I've known him for years and to top it all of I was about to KISS him. "Come on in Chanyeol sit down" I heard Kai say. "There's no seat left" he replied. "Well you can sit here on the comfiest place ever" Sehun said pulling Chanyeol on to his lap and for some odd reason I felt my hand clutch into a fist. I decided to forget whatever happened and just move on, after all I'm gonna have to find some way to get rid of him. We spend the night talking and laughing. "Hey why don't we bring out EXO for old time sake?" 
Sehun said and I had no idea what they were talking about. "Yeah I'll get my guitar and Chanyeol the piano is the sitting room" Kai said and we all went and took our seats. Sehun sat in front of the drums. "Ok which song should we sing?" Lay hyung asked and we all thought for a minute. "Why don't we sing.....erm....3.6.5? "Chanyeol said and I was shocked how does he know about a song I wrote. "Yeah that's a great choice." Sehun said and all the others agreed. 

SONG

se beonkkajin budicheo bwa
yeoseot beonjjeum uljjirado
daseot beon deo igyeo naemyeon
kkeuchi boigi shijakae

 

jogeupage dallilsurok
jungyohan geol notchil ppunya
nege jom deo shiganeul jweo
sumeul goreul su itge hae

neul gateun goseseo
tteooneun taeyangcheoreom

3.6.5 nan maeil achim
jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo
harul shijakae
3.6.5 ilbunilchoye
teumdo eopseul mankeum
hamkkehal kkeoya
Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh
3.6.5 ni soneul japgo
Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh
3.6.5 nochi aneulkke

sori naeeo se beon utgo
yeoseot goge norael deureo
daseot shigan jago namyeon
da byeolgeo anin ge dwel kkeoya

nan neoreul jikineun
jeo biche gisacheoreom

3.6.5 neoye apeseo
ojik neol iyuro
geomeul hwidulleo
3.6.5 machi neol wihae
taeeonan geot gateun
maeireul salkke
Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh
3.6.5 eotteon apeumdo
Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh
3.6.5 neol bikkyeogage

neol shiheomhal unmyeongdeuri
nunmureul bureul ttae
eonjerado nan gijeokcheoreom
ni ape natanalkke

3.6.5 neoye dwieseo
jeolttae neoreul wihan
maeireul salkke
3.6.5 machi neol wihae
taeeonan geot gateun
harul chaeumyeo
Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh
3.6.5 eotteon apeumdo
Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh
3.6.5 neol bikkyeogage
3.6.5 neoreul jikilkke



"That was awesome. We've still got it." Lay hyung said high fiving Sehun. "How do you know this song Chanyeol?" I asked him and he shot me a confused look but was about to say something when he was cut off by Kai "that doesn't matter what matters is that this was the best Halloween ever. HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone" he said pulling us into a group hug. I've no idea what has happened today but he is right this is the best Halloween ever. 


----------------------------------------------
Oooohhhhh what's going on Chanyeol and Baekhyun