Baekhee the Bosses Pet

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Sehun's POV

I was mad at Lay hyung and definitely hated Baekhyun hyung deep inside up until he revealed his plan now I'm 100% sure in the future he can be trusted to be my partner in crime. His plan was simple and it's the most obvious thing jealousy. He said we have to make Lay hyung jealous like I was when I saw Lay hyung having fun without me. I have to choose between Baekhyun hyung or Baekhee noona. I walked up to Baek hyung and Kai hyung's room and knocked on it.  "It's open" I heard Baek hyung scream from his room. 

"Hey hyung I don't know who to choose help me."
"Ok Sehun-ah I say pick me cause Baekhee is a girl and I'm a guy and so is Lay hyung and also I live here so more opportunities will come around sooo I think you and I together will get the message across." hyung said making a very solid point. 
"Great idea hyung this is why you're awesome" I said walking up to him. 
"I know I'm awesome now get going to work" he said about to push me out the door. 
"Ok ok hey hyung you know something I love you" I said hugging him tight and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. I know that's not very manly but when I feel close to someone somehow all the boundaries just seem to disappear.
"I love you too and you keep working on our operation I've let Baekhee know what's going on so she'll definitely help now go or you'll be late" he said letting go of me and flashing me a million dollor smile. If i had met Baekhyun hyung before Lay hyung I'm 100% sure I would be in love with him. "Anyeong hyung " I said walking out. 
 

Lay's POV 

After getting dressed I was about to go downstairs when I heard Sehun's voice coming from Baekhyun and Kai's room. "Ok ok hey hyung you know something I love you" he said hugging Baek tightly and giving him a kiss on the cheek and Baek said an I love you back and something about an operation that Baekhee knows about and will help Sehun with it or something and Baekhyun pushed Sehun out the door. 
I don't know if he's still mad at me but I decided to say hey anyway "hey"
"Oh hi hyung good morning come on lets go we're kinda late." he said walking down the stairs while I followed him. 
"Xingxing gege can you tie Nini's shoe" Jonginnie asked holding up his shoe. "Of course come here" I said putting him on the sofa. "Chanyeol leave all that and go on we're gonna be late". I heard Kai say.  "Yeah Chanyeol I'll clean it up now go" Baekhyun said giving Kai a thank you look whatever that was suppose mean. And we got to work and Baekhee got here at the same time. 

 

Chanyeol's POV

It's nice to see Sehun is not mad at Lay hyung andBaekhyun anymore. As we got to work we saw Baekhee come in as well. 
"Looks like someone's learning to come to work early. Remember at the start you were always sooo late" I said walking up to her. "Well it was hard for me as I've never worked anywhere before this that's why I was late now I'm used to it." she said in a defensive voice. 
"Even if you do come in late Suho hyung and Kris hyung are not going to say anything to you" Lay hyung said looking at her and smiling. "Yeah after all they love you but if we do something "wrong" they'd shout at us" Sehun said. 
 

"That's not true they don't treat me any different" Baekhee said confused. 
"Well there is Suho hyung so let me prove it to you" I said and that got me a confused look from her. 
"You know where these papers go right?" I asked taking the folder she was holding out of her hand. 
"Yeah...but...why?" 
"Which one of you are ready to get yelled at" I asked. Soon the room was filled with "Not it" "Not it" from everyone but the last voice heard was Sehun's. 
"Dang it why is is always me" he said slouching. 

He walked up to Suho hyung and bumped into him. 
"Sehun-ah look what you've done poor Baekhee took forever to put that folder together and look what you've done. Put all this together and don't bother asking her to help you she has enough on her hand without you adding more. " he shouted at Sehun. 

"Now your turn Baekhee here you go spill this on him." I told her giving her a drink. 
"What no way"
"He has spare clothes so do it." she sighed and took the glass out of my hand and said "I hate you Chanyeol" and she walked up to Suho hyung and dumped the drink on him. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see you there oppa I'll get you cleaned up so sorry .." she was interrupted by Suho hyung. 
"Calm down Baekhee take a deep breath it's ok it's just water I can clean it up don't stress yourself as you already have enough so it's ok" he said patting her head and walking away. 
 

Baekhyun's POV

Ok that was sooo weird, as Suho hyung left I turned around to be met with Chanyeol's most annoying smirking face. "That doesn't mean I'm their pet" I said. "YES IT DOES" everyone else and I mean everyone else that was present in the hall said at the same time. I walked over to them feeling my cheeks turn red. I felt Chanyeol snake his arms around my shoulder and said 
"So now you believe me BAEKHEE THE BOSSES PET" he said tapping my nose and walking away and I blushed more. Why I don't know.
"Is someone smitten by our Chanyeollie's charm" Lay hyung asked and walked away with Sehun and Kai. 

Am I smitten? I don't know but I've lately started to notice all the little things Chanyeol does. Like how he does this thing with his eyes when he is bored or how when he's with Nini he always does this thing by scrunching up his nose and when he's irritated all he does is talk nonsense and when he's angry he bulges his eyes a little and when he smiles from his heart how his deep dimples along with the smile lines around the lips appear and how he stares at me as both Baekhyun and Baekhee when I play with Nini and how he shakes his head to that while smiling.

Oh god what's happening I can't fall for Chanyeol and I won't I'm here to prove something to my dad not to fall in love. It's not a crush its an admiration towards a single dad who has to put up with a lot. That's it yeah admiration. 
 

---------------------------------------------

Baekhyun is starting to realise his feeling but is in denial and ing is going to head to jealousville.