Movie Night

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Sehun's POV.


We were having a MOVIE NIGHT and Baekhyun hyung and I took the big couch where me and Lay hyung always sit while Chanyeol sat on the single couch. This time before Lay hyung could sit I pulled Baekhyun hyung down. "Hey hyung move a little so I can sleep on your lap" I said laying my head on his lap as he played with my hair. 
I kept an eye on Lay hyung and he looked sad and angry at the same time. I felt like just running up and hugging him.


"Sehun-ah you can put your leg on me plz let me sit here cause I don't want to sit on the floor". Kai hyung said picking up my leg and placing it on his lap. We saw a funny movie and I noticed Chanyeol hyung didn't look very happy either. That's problem for another day now focus on making Lay hyung jealous. Baekhyun hyung was one step ahead of me. 
"Hey Sehuniee you hungry?" He asked me still playing with my hair and I let out an unintentional moan at how relaxed I was feel at his touch. Suddenly I heard someone go upstairs and I looked up to see Lay hyung's seat empty. 


Lay's POV. 


I was snapped out of the movie by Baekhyun's whisper "hey Sehuniee you hungry?" 
Then I heard something that made me so angry I got up and left the room. I heard Sehun moan as Baek passed his fingers through his hair. I remember when he used to do that when I did that to him while watching movies. I walked into my room and sat on my bed and scrunched the bed sheet to stop myself from breaking anything. 

Why is Sehun doing this to me. Ever since Baekhyun has came into the picture Sehun has distanced himself from me. He does everything he used to do with me with Baekhyun now. I just hate Baek so much now. I used to think he was a great guy but I hate him he stole my best friend and the person I love the most away from me. How could he just walk into my life and ruin everything an.........did I just say "the person I love the most"? Ok now I'm starting to lose it....or am I? Is what I'm feeling jealousy I mean many people have said it to me before we look like a couple and I've always loved that comment maybe I do like Sehun. Suddenly I heard the door creek and I turned my attention to the door and I saw Chanyeol. 


Chanyeol's POV. 

I saw Lay hyung run up to his room out of nowhere. So I decided to go see what's wrong. "You guys watch I'll be right back."I said walking up to his room. "Hey hyung are you ok?" I asked him taking a seat beside him. "Yeah I'm fine" he replied. "You know hyung there is no point in lying to me so just tell me what's going on" I said to him. "Ok but promise me you won't tell anyone" 
"I cross my heart and hope to die" I said crossing my heart. 
"Ithinkilikehun"he said really fast and quietly. "What?"
"I said I think I like Sehun" he said more clear this time and to be honest I wasn't at all surprised. 


"Do you hate me?" He asked me still not looking up at me. "To he honest I saw this coming and of course I don't hate you hyung you are my best friend and my hyung I'll support you in everything and if you like Sehun then let him know" I said as I looked at him. 
"It's not that easy Chanyeol-ah especially since that Baekhyun is around him. They do everything together and it irritates me. I just hate Baekhyun so much more than people blowing on my neck or pigeons and you know how much I hate those two" he said getting really angry. "Hey what does Baekhyun has to do with this?"I asked him even though I know the answer.

"Ever since he came into our lives Sehun is too busy with him they do everything together and it bothers me. He bothers me". He said slamming his fist on the bed. "Hey Lay hyung calm down Baek isn't that bad and it's Sehun who keeps pulling him along everywhere and it really irritates me and I don't know why but I feel like Sehuniee and Baekhyunnie are better off without us and this gets on my nerve and I don't know why" I said getting waaaay off my point. 


"Maybe you like Baekhyun like I like Sehun and you are getting irritated because you're jealous" he said looking at me. 
"What are you talking about I don't like Baek I mean of course he looks after all of us and he managed to make himself be Nini's daddy and he looks after Nini maybe even better than me and he is so friendly with everyone an..... Ok I can see where you got the idea from but I don't like him like that but I'll tell you one thing I'm here for you and I'll help you get Sehun no matter what." I said and he hugged me. "Thank you Chanyeol-ah you are the best" he said through the hug. 
All I want is my friends and family to he happy cause they have been here for me through my hard times and I want to be there for them. 

-