BlackPink In your area

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Special guest:

BLACKPINK

--------------------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL'S POV

I was in the kitchen when Sehuniee came running in holding his phone. ''Hyung look at this’ ‘he said shoving the phone in my face. ''Sehun-ah I would be able to see if you moved the phone out of my face'' I said moving his hand. Right then the rest of the guys came in as well. ''What's with all this yelling?'' Kai asked sitting down at the kitchen table beside Baekhyun. ''Hyung look at this I got a call from one of my friends at work asking me to check out this video'' Sehun said bringing the phone over to Kai. Soon enough a familiar song started to play. It was Growl that we performed yesterday at the club. We all just looked at each other. ''It's already got 2Million views and it has only been 6 hours since someone posted it. Also look at all these comments'' Sehun said giving the phone to Kai.

I'll read some of the comments and with that Kai started reading ''Jenny1324 says : I'm soooo gald I was at the club to witness this first hand''  ''RobAlicious said: Even thou I'm a dude that choreo looked awesome especially that main guy in the middle Kai or something smoking'' (Kai looked up smirking and we all said in unison JUST READ) ''BaekFan said: Ok these guys r soooo hot especially Baekhyun his voice killed me and of course his face I'm a fan'' Baek went red in the face after hearing that. ''KpopFan4ever said: That cute guy in the middle Sehun I think was soooo good looking and his moves were soooo smooth he made me question my love for my GD Oppa'' Sehun pulled the smuggiest face ever and Kai moved on. ''JeffEnator said: Lay has such a distinguishable voice and his dancing man can he dance and also his dimples god he made me question my loyalty to my boyfriend sorry Carter lol'' Lay hyung went even redder than Baek and he hid his face behind Kai. ''CuteBlondie said: ok that guy on guitar is sooooo cute and soooo tall. He is smiling soooo brightly through the whole thing I wonder why he didn't dance. But he made it up with that husky voice rap'' with that Kai finished reading as we were all getting a bit too embarrassed.

''Look at that we blew. People even wrote our names and said such nice things. Baekhyun hyung even got a fan I mean did you read her ID it said BaekFan and you Lay hyung even made a man question his loyalty'' Sehun said getting so excited. ''This is actually so crazy. Like 2 Million views I can't believe it'' Kai said still shocked. ''Well believe it'' Sehun said taking his phone out of Kai's hand and sitting down still scrolling through it.

 

AT WORK / BAEKKIE'S POV

Since Kai has showed up I've been 10 minutes at the least earlier than them. When I saw the guys coming I went up to them. ''Oooh we have celebrities coming through'' I said walking up to them. They looked at me wierd '' I saw the 2 Million viewed video and you guys were awesome''. They all looked shy. ''Well of course I mean it's a song your most talented brother wrote so it had to be awesome right noona'' said Sehun and I just smiled at him. After that everyone else in the office who knew about that video came and congratulated them and we all got back to work. Today was the day BlackPink was coming for a shoot and I'm soooo excited because I'm a big fan even if they are only a year-old group. Lisa is my favourite don't ask me why because I don’t know why. I heard that they are already here, but I can' t go down yet because of the amount of work Suho hyung gave me.

2HRS LATER

Finally finished, I should go down quick. When I walked in I heard a lot of laughing and talking. I cleared my throat to let them know my presence. They all turned to look at me at the same time. ‘’Baekiee noona come here your favourite band is here waiting for you’’ Sehun said pulling me closer to them. When I came face to face with Lisa-shi I froze. ‘’I heard I was your favourite member’’ she said sticking out her hand. I couldn’t find the right words, so I just shook her hand not noticing it was slightly longer than normal. ‘’ Maybe you can let go of her hand’’ Chanyeol said clearing his throat and they all started laughing. ‘’Sorry I’m a big fan’’ I said looking down. ‘’We can see, how cute are you’’ Jenny-shi said and I blushed even more. We all sat around and talked for a while and I don’t know if it’s just me but Lisa-shi was being really close touchy-feely with Chanyeol. After a while I went to sort some of the shoot details out while the rest of them were having fun.

 

‘’Ok you can leave that there, but we need a few more single shots’’ I said the director and turned around to be met with Lisa-shi. ‘’Is everything ok?’’ I asked her. ‘’Yeah, I just saw you were really busy so came to keep you company’’ she replied. ‘’Awww that’s so sweet of u’’. While I was getting work done we talked about this and that and then somehow the conversation became about the guys. ‘’You know I really admire Chanyeol-shi, I mean at such a young age he is a single father and a great one too I mean look at the kid he’s turned out great’’ she said looking at Chanyeol. ‘’Yeah, he is pretty great’’ I said still doing my work. ‘’Honestly if it wasn’t for the no dating policy at YG I so would’ve asked him out’’ she said, and I don’t know why my head shot up to that. ‘’I mean look at him he’s very tall and handsome and…’’ ‘’and manner less and annoying and a know it all the only good thing he did is Nini his son’’ I cut her off. She looked at me surprised ‘’well few minutes ago you just said he’s pretty great’’ she said in a taken aback voice. ‘’Did I?’’ I said getting back to work. ‘’Well the Chanyeol oppa I’ve known for about 2 years is a kind guy and a very close friend of mine’’ she said looking at me with a sile on her face. ‘’I… I didn’t know. I didn’t mean to say…’’ she cut me off saying ‘’you know if you like Chanyeol oppa this much you should’ve just said it’’. I just looked at her. Where the hell did she get that idea from. ‘’What are you on about Lisa-shi me liking Chanyeol of all people, pft’’ I said putting away the folder on the shelf. ‘’Well the whole time we were all talking you looked like you were about to cut my hand off if I touched oppa one more time and…’’                                                                                          ‘’ woah woah woah hold you horses there’s nothing like that you were just seeing things’’ I said in my defence. ‘’Ok maybe I saw what I wanted to see. I mean in the 2 years I’ve known him he seemed the happiest today. I could see he was having fun pulling your leg at the same time he praised you soooo much when you left. You brought back a Chanyeol oppa that I was dying to meet’’ she said looking at me and I didn’t know what to say to that but before I could open my mouth she started again. ‘’Even if you don’t have that kind of feelings for him I’m happy you came into their lives. I’ve known these guys since my trainee days and this the happiest I’ve seen all of them so thank you unnie’’ she said hugging me and walking away leaving me just like that but before she fully left she turned around and said ‘’ BTW I won’t steal oppa from you I wouldn’t have left him for anyone else’’ and she went and sat with the rest.

I turned around facing the shelf. What just happened? Why does everyone say this? Ahhhh my head hurts. I couldn’t stay there and face Lisa or Chanyeol so I said my goodbyes and left. What a weird day this was.                                  

 

----------------

Sorry I was busy with uni I'll update few chapters today. Let me know your thoughts.