BAEKHEE????

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV.

"What was all that about?" Kai asked me. "What are you talking about?" I asked him even though I knew exactly what he was talking about. "Why were you so mean to Chanyeol-shi?" "To be honest I don't know. From the moment I saw him I don't know I felt this feeling, like I don't know how to explain it and when his kid called me "Daddy" I just got this weird feeling as well." When I looked over at him and Kyungsoo all I got was a weird look and they shared a look with each other. "Ok what was all that about?"I questioned and they answered with a shutter-y nothing and they walked out. "Kai-yah I'm going to go see Namjoon yeah" I said stopping him. "Ok Baek but please be careful ok. If you need anything just ring me ok" with that they walked out whispering things to each other.
 

______________

Namjoon's place.
 

As I walked in I was greeted with unwanted attention from all the guys. "Hey Baekhee good you're here" I heard someone say and I turned around to be met with a tall brown haired fairly muscular guy Namjoon or Joon for short. He was the head of the KimJoon studios. Which is the second biggest company right after my studio. Now I know what's going through everyone's head why the hell is The BYUN BAEKHYUN dressed like a girl and is here with my rivalling company. That's a long story for another day. "Oh hey Joon oppa I haven't seen you in a while how have you been?" I asked him while he pulled me into a hug. "I'm good I just missed my girl" he said and was about to kiss me but I changed the subject "hey let's go out somewhere to have lunch". I usually don't find it hard to stay in character but today when he was about to kiss me the most random face popes into my head, it was Chanyeol's. We got into his black Mercedes and drove to a nearby restaurant. "Hey Baekhee your usual?" "Yup" he ordered for me along with his and then excused himself to the restroom. I saw his phone on the table and took it in my hand and tried to open it but he had a password on it. Now all I can do is keep an eye on him.
 

Chanyeol's POV
 

"Sehun-ah lets go to the restaurant down the road here. Nini can have some Busan food as well". I said pulling Sehun out with me. "If you just wanted go on a date with me you should've just said so instead of making up excuses." He said with a grin and I just playfully hit him. "Come on lets go" I said pulling him and Nini out with me for our lunch break. We walked in through the glass doors of the restaurant to be met with the most wonderful smell. "I'm so hungry come on" Sehun said and he asked us to find a seat while he ordered. When we talked about us having a relationship he bagzeed on playing the guy. I was looking around for a seat when I saw the last person I expected to see Baekhee. I was frozen with shock and then suddenly I heard Sehun. "Hyung I told you find a spot for us to si.........t"he trailed off when he saw Baekhee as well. "Is that"he started but I cut him to it. "He'll never learn will he?"I said while I stared at 'Baekhee ' with some tall handsome guy. "Come on hyung forget him or her or whatever"Sehun said dragging me along with him to a free table.
 

I tried my best to enjoy my date with Sehun but I couldn't keep myself from looking at Baekhee. This brought so many memories back. Like the time me and Baekhee shared my lunch or the time I about being the bosses pet and our kiss and how she was a great mother figure to Nini. But I decided to have fun for Sehun's sake. When we were leaving I caught Baekhee well Baekhyun looking at us so I decided to do something radical. I walked up to them. "Hey Baekhee how are you?" I asked him and he gave me a confused look and said "erm I'm fine how are you?" She said an I just gave her the same answer. "Haven't seen you in a long time who is this?" I asked Baek/Baekhee but the guy answered. "I'm her boyfriend who are you?" When I heard that I felt my heart sink after all I did love this man/woman once ok that's a lie I still love him but apparently he has completely moved on. "Oh we were friends long ago before we moved away." Sehun answered for me as I was taking too long. "Oh that's great. I'm Joon short for Namjoon by the way" he said and "I'm Sehun and this is Chanyeol and his son Nini". "Baekkie noona where were you? Nini missed you"he said climbing onto Baekhee/Baek and smothering him/her in a hug. "Come in Nini let Baekkie noona have her date. We'll see you around Baekhee" I said with a smirk and walked out leaving him speechless.


 

Baehyun's POV
 

"I'll see you tomorrow" Joon said and before he could kiss me I just kissed his cheeks. "Goodnight " I said walking out of his car and getting into mine. "KAI KAI " "What is it Baek what's with the shouting" he asked appearing in my office while I was changing. "What the hell dude why did you tell Sehun and that annoying Chanyeol about Baekhee?" I asked him. "What are you talking about I didn't tell anyone" he defended. "Then how do they know about Baekhee?. They saw me and Joon today in the restaurant and they came up to me and even called me Baekhee and the weirdest part was that the kid even knew about me." I said and Kai's face turned pale. "I.... Don't know how they know I'll talk to you later I've got lots of work" with that he ran out. Well that was weird. I walked out to the hall and bumped into someone. "Oh sorry I didn't see..... Well actually I'm not sorry. However how the hell do you know about Baekhee?" I asked Chanyeol. When I asked him that he looked extremely angry. "If I didn't know her who else would?" "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked him. "Exactly what I said just let me be Baekhyun ...... Oh by the way at least don't break Joon's heart Baekhyun, he seems like a good guy." With that he walked off. What the hell. Who does hethink he is and nobody knows how much of a good guy Joon is. How dare he talk to me like that. "Hey. You wait there. How dare you talk to me like that who do you think you are? You know what be ready to live a hell here and don't you dare say anything to Joon" I told him. I'm never like this what is happening to me. He just gave me a smirk and said something that made my heart hurt a bit. "You can't hurt me any more than you already have" And I saw him walk away. What is going on here. Kai and Kyungsoo has been acting weird and Chanyeol and Sehun I'm so lost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ChanHun is kinda official but don't kill me it's only for a while. And BAEKHEE IS BACK. I kinda felt like this story is called Baekhyun or Baekhee and she disappeared after ChanBaek became a thing so I brought her back.