Stay With Us

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Kai's POV

"Ok that's really good Chanyeol. Baekhyun is going to be so impressed with you I mean if I think this is great then he will you know we have the same taste." I said to the curly haired guy walking beside me but I got no reply. "Hey earth to Chanyeol" I said waving my hand in front of his face. "Oh sorry I was just thinking about something......hey Kai tell me something why was Baek dressed as Baekhee again?" I knew this was coming but I didn't think it would come this early. "I don't know why he never told me why" I answered even though I knew exactly why. "You know what, if you don't want to tell me the truth then fine but please don't lie to my face" he said and walked up to Sehun who was walking in front of us with little Nini. I hope he doesn't bring up anything in front of Baek. 
 

Baekhyun's POV.

"Hey Baek I was thinking it's been a while since everyone has done something together. Why don't we organise a mini concert or have a group picnic or something." Lay hyung said plopping down on the swirly chair while swirling. "Ok we'll have a karaoke night on Satur.....' I was cut off by Lay hyung's phone ringing. "It's mom. I'll put her on speaker" he said putting his phone on speaker. "Hey mom how are you and everyone else?" he asked. "I'm fine how are you and Baekhyun?" she asked and this time I answered "hey mom I'm fine but miss you guys all." "Aww we miss both of you here" she said with a smile even though I couldn't see it I knew she was. We were well into our conversation when the door opened and Kai walked in. "Hey Kai" Lay hyung said and his mom copied him. 
"Hello eommo-nim how are you?" "I'm good and I'm guessing you are too. Anyway you guys must be busy so I'll talk to you guys later and come home soon guys. See you soon oh I forgot to ask did you two go for your this months check up or did you forget?" she asked. 
 

Chanyeol's POV

"See you soon oh I forgot to ask did you two go for your this months check up or did you forget?" Eommo-nim asked and I saw Lay hyung stiffen beside me. Sehun had a confused look on his face and I mirrored it. "We haven't gone yet but we have the appointment for today evening so you don't worry mom" Baek said and they all said their byes and cut the phone. I didn't know Lay hyung and Baek was this close and serious that Baekhyun is calling Lay hyung's Eommo-nim mom. "What are these two doing here?" Baek asked rather rudely to Kai. "They came to show you their work and I thought it was excellent" Kai said and Baek just held his hand out so I'll put the folder in his hand.

"Sehun-ah this is really good keep it up."he said and Sehun said a thanks with a smile on his face now it's my turn. I gave him the folder. "This is rubbish I wanted a light background to a darker clothing and what's up with this lighting" and then he threw the photos in my face. Ok that's it I can't act as well as he can and I'm losing control. I was about to say something when I felt Sehun's hand on mine and he squeezed my hand and shook his head. I took a deep breath and looked at Baek again. "Go do this right and then come back again." I bend down to pick up the photos when Kai spoke up "Baek what is wrong with you those are just fine and since when do you care about the preciseness of anything?". 
"Kai don't try stand up for your friend if it's wrong then it's wrong" Baek opened his mouth once again. Ok if I stay here any longer I'd probably end up saying something to him so I walked out murmuring a sorry. 
 

"Sehunnie and I loved him and 'Baekhee' and I both dated him but everything was a lie and he's the one who lied he's the one who left me but how come I'm getting treated like this?" I asked and Sehun and just hugged me. I melted into his touch I really needed him or I have no idea what will and would've happened. 
 

Lay's POV.

Sehun and Chanyeol heard about the check up but I hope they didn't suspect anything. I don't want them to know any extra info. I walked into their studio to saw Nini playing with Daniel, Seungwoo and Irene noona and Sehun while Yeol was obviously working on the perfectly fine photos. Then Daniel saw me and shouted across to me "hey Lay hyung do you wanna play?". "Of course I wanna play especially when it's with my little Nini." I said but all made me the blind folded catcher.

"Ok hyung you ready?" Sehun asked and I nodded and started walking around like a blind man. I could hear Nini giggling and the guys trying to confuse me. Suddenly I tripped on some thing and fell but someone caught me. I took off my blind fold to be met with the most beautiful wooden brown eyes that I loved and love soooo much it was Liam and I couldn't bring myself to look away after all he was my longest love. I heard someone clear their throat that's when I snapped out of my trance. Thanks to who ever did that otherwise I'm pretty sure I would've kissed him.

"Thanks hyung". "It's ok" he said looking anywhere but at me. Suddenly I heard Kim Kai's voice and we all turned around. "Chanyeol! Baek here wants to say something to you."and he pushed Baekhyun towards Chanyeol. "I.....Iamsoudfhuggg" Baek mumbled out. "Excuse me what?" Yeol asked him. "Iamsorryhfdyhffg" Baekhyun n repeated. "I seriously can't hear you" "I SAID I AM SORRY OK" and Yeol had a small smirk on his face. "That's better" Kai said. "Hey Yeol and Sehun told  me something where are you guys staying?" Kai asked. "We live in that hotel in front of this studio." Lay hyung replied. "WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LIVE IN A HOTEL FOR A WHOLE YEAR" I shouted at them out of reflex. "Well yeah coz we are staying that long we get a discount." Chanyeol said and I looked at Kai and he nodded his head indicating he's thinking what I'm thinking "no no I know exactly what you're thinking No" Zayn said and me and Niall shot him a glare. "Why don't you STAY WITH US" I asked and I saw their faces change expression.

Chanyeol's POV

Well isn't this something unexpected but I've to find out what's going on with both Baek and Sehun and what's better than living with them to watch their every move. "Are you sure?" Sehun asked and they nodded obviously except for Baek. "Ok we'd be happy to" I said and I saw Hyunjin roll his eyes and say of course.

----------------------------------------------
I was kinda busy that's why I couldn't update soon and sorry if this isn't an interesting chapter. 
So they are all gonna be in the same house this means more drama and truth coming out.

What do you think of the new cover or do you want me to keep the old on. Also let me know what u think of the story so far like do u think I'm dragging it or what not. 
 

Stream the MV and support  Blooming Day and Horolulu