Are You Out of Your Mind?

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Kai's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I never thought I'd meet Baekhyun hyung here in Seoul out of all the places in the world. I really missed him he is my best friend since I can remember and I'm glad that he still recognises me after so long. We got to my new home and it was pretty big even with five and a quarter men living here. "Wow this is pretty big" I said walking in with my bag of clothes."Give me your bag and I'll put it in our room" Baekhyun said grabbing my bag and running up the stairs and within seconds he was back down as well. "So Kai why don't you tell us a little bit about both your childhood" Chanyeol-shi asked me rocking Jonginnie on his lap. "Ok I'll tell you but then you'll have to tell me about the three of your childhood" I said winking at them. As I was about to start the story Baekhyun came to the table with some drinks and snacks and sat between me and Lay-shi.

"So we met in kindergarten. I was always the week one because I looked small and cute as Baekhyun calls me anyway back to the story. Everyone used to corner me not to beat me up or anything in fact everyone liked me I was never bullied in high school or anything but one day Baekhyun  joined the school and as he was new I had to take care of him" I looked over at Baekhyun.
Then he took over the story.
"I liked Kai the moment I saw him. I knew he was the type of person you'd like to call your best friend but I saw how everyone was taking advantage of his niceness and robbing him of his money and belonging and this idiot kept giving away everything happily even when he knew he is not going to get it back." he said pointing towards me.
"Hey don't call me an idiot it's not my fault that I'm nice" I defended myself.

"Keep telling us what happened next" Sehun interrupted me.
"Sorry sorry ok so he said to everyone who came asking me for money and things that he is my financier and that they need to keep guarantee and things like that oh and just saying this didn't happen in kindergarten ok this happened in high school. We were inseparable friend since we met 18 years ago."

Then Baekhyun took over once again.
"Yeah but my parents didn't like us hanging out well mostly my ...father he in fact hated me going out of the house let alone make a friend. He hated Kai since I can remember.
Then on my 15th birthday in front of thousands of people my dad insulted him and well he ran off that day and today is the day I saw him since then." he finished off getting angry at the thought.

Baekhyun's POV

"Oh sorry about that" Lay hyung said to us.
"It's ok" I replied.
"So did Baekhee and you guys go to the same school?" Chanyeol asked.
I forgot all about Baekhee god I hope Kai doesn't say anything that's going to ruin everything.
"Baekhee?... " Kai started but before he could finish I stepped in.
"Yeah we went to the same school the three of us were best friends" when I finished I saw Kai giving me questing look. I can't let Kai sit here anymore so I pretended to yawn "guys I'm pretty tired and I kinda wanna catch up with Kai before going to sleep if that's ok with you guys" I said.

"Yeah of course good night" Lay hyung said and I said my good night to everyone and kissed Nini on his head and dragged Kai up the room and once we were in there I closed the door.
"What's going on and who's Baekhee?" he asked me all confused.
"Well she's my sister" I said to him looking down.
"Since when do you have a sister who went to school with us?" he asked me still lost. I took a long breath and told him exactly what was going on and his response was exactly as I thought it would be.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?" he screamed.
"Shhhhhh don't be so loud" I said putting my finger on his lips. 
"So let me get this straight Mr Byun Baekhyun is his own sister Byun Baekhee to get a job in Seoul." he summarised what I told him. "Seriously Baekhyun what's wrong with you? Does these guys know?" he asked.
"They don't know about us and I'm hoping to keep it that way" I said to Kai with a 'I hope you get it' stare.
"What will I get in not telling anyone?" he asked with a smirk.
"You son of a (sigh) ok I'll get you a job in the studio if I can what do you say?" I asked him.
"Thanks for the offer but I would have done it without any of that" he said with another smirk.
"Oh how I missed you" I said while tackling him in a hug/headlock.

---------------------------------------------

From next chapter on we'll get to see bits of Chanhee and Chanbaek as well.
Thanks for the comments and votes thanks and keep doing it !!!!!!