Well done Baekhuyn-ah

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Sehun's POV.

"Finally we made it with whole 3 minutes and 15 seconds to spare" I said fist bumping the air.
Poor Baekhyun hyung would have been bored from sitting around all day. Well don't worry hyung Sehun is here now to keep you company.
We walked up to the door and rang the bell but no answer. We rang it again still no answer. 
"Maybe he fell asleep wait hold Nini I have the spare key in my pocket" Chanyeol hyung said handing Jongin to me.
After a lot of fighting with the key hole we finally got in.
"Wow the house looks great he even rearranged things" I heard Lay hyung say.

Of course he'll think that but ''neat freak'' me on the other hand is going to end up recking this by tonight but where is Baekhyun hyung. "Baekhyun hyung where are you? Hyung" I literally screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Sehun he's probably sleeping don't wake him up" Lay hyung said.
"I'm going see if he's asleep ok" I said already half way up the stairs.
I slowly opened his bedroom door and saw no one. Ok he isn't down stairs and he isn't in his room where else could he be. Would he have gone out? No! if he has he would have told Lay hyung when we called to tell him we'll be late.
I was about to turn around when I saw out of the corner of my eyes a pair of high heels.

"Hey is that heels?" I started walking towards it but was interrupted by a voice that scared the hell out of me. "Hey you're back sorry I didn't open the door I was just in the shower" it was Baekhyun hyung.
"Oh hey it's ok but why are these heels here?" I asked him as I was genuinely curious.
"Heels....erm....right.....they're....Baekhee's yeah it got in my luggage and when I was unpacking I came across it I've to give it back to her tomorrow" he replied. I don't know why but he looked really uneasy and nervous but I decided to let it go. "Hey all you guys freshen up and we'll all have dinner together" he said walking out.
 

Baekhyun'S POV. 

That was a narrow escape (sigh) "WELL DONE BAEKHYUN-AH."I said to myself.
"Yeah well done Baek you cleaned up the house very well" I heard Lay hyung say behind me.
"Oh hey hyung thanks and come on down after freshening up ok by then I'll set the table" with that I made my way to the kitchen .
"Come on Nini we'll get you cleaned up and then we can eat. Please stop being so stubborn" I heard Chanyeol say obviously to Nini. 
"Nini don't wanna bath Nini want food"he said being all irresistible.
"Nini don't make dada angry. Dada needs to bath as well."
 

"Chanyeol you go and freshen up I'll take care of Nini" I said as I walked towards them.
"Oh hey Baekhyun it's ok he's just being bold I can't always let him have his ways" Chanyeol replied.
"He is so much understanding for an almost 3 year old I mean you leave him in your office all day and he doesn't even complain so I think he deserves to be a little stubborn" I said clearly without thinking.
"How do you know all that" he asked me. Oh great Baekhyun you keep digging your own grave.
"You know that my sister works with you right and she told me how you hid Nini away from her today and how   Jackson-shi was there and how much fun you guys had and how you guys became friend and everything" I said trying to save myself.
 

"Wow doesn't your sister love YOU?'' Chanyeol said with a chuckle.
"So you guys are friends so what about me? are we friends?" I asked him and he just smiled.
"I'll take that as a yes but seriously I'll bathe Nini while you freshen up. What do you say Nini I'll give you extra ice cream if you're a good boy" I said looking down at Nini.
"Ok thanks Baekhun" and with that Chanyeol walked out.
"Ok come on Nini lets go" I said scooping him up in my arms while he giggled. I started filling the tub and I lowered Nini into it. He was so cute playing with the bubbles and I was just watching him and suddenly he started crying.

 

Chanyeol's POV. 

As I was done a very relaxing bath I came into my room to change when I suddenly heard Nini cry.
Oh god what happened. I ran into the bathroom but before I could say anything I saw something really sweet.
"I'm sooo sorry Nini come here don't rub your eyes come on open them up for me" Baekhyun said sitting Nini on his lap and splashing some water into his eyes.
"Nini's eyes hurt" I heard Jongin say.
"I know but open your eyes" Baekhyun said blowing into his eyes." How does that feel"
"Betta" Nini replied rubbing his eyes and then giving Baekhyun a kiss on the cheek.
"Awwww you little cutie. Ok let's get you cleaned up and make you worth a million dollars" Baekhyun said drying Nini up with a towel.
This really reminds me of when Nini and Baekhee were feeding each other. I wonder why all the Byuns are so good with kids?. I decided to leave them to it and went down to set the food as I know Baekhyun didn't get a chance.

There is definitely something about these Byuns that draws you to them I tried so hard to stay mad but I just can't seem to. When I see them with Nini I just see what could have been if Seohyun was here. I'm kind of glad I decided to give them a chance I hope they won't make me regret it.

 

---------------------------------------------

There you go everyone's friends with each other and even Chanyeol has accepted them. I'll bring Kai into the story soon as there is no Exo love story without Kaisoo

Hope you guys are enjoying it.