Chanyeol What the Hell

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV 

"Yeollie hyung what was that all about?" Sehun asked me as he loosely hung his arm around my shoulder. 
"What was all what about?" I asked him confused. 
"The way you put your hand around noonas shoulder and the way you tapped her nose and made her blush" he said it like it was the most obvious thing.
"I didn't make her blush she blushed cause everyone knows about her being the bosses pet and the hand around shoulder and tapping nose was just a friendly gesture." I said avoiding eye contact. 


"It awfully looked like our old ladies man Chanyeol type of move if you ask me" Lay hyung said putting his arm around my other shoulder. 
"I have no idea what you two are on about but I have work so bye" I said pushing their arms off my shoulder and picking up Nini I power walked away from them before more questions were asked. As I was about to walk into my office I heard Baekhee talking to someone and she sounded really worried. "Nini you go in and play ok dada will be right back" I said pushing him into my office and closing the door and I walked into Baekhee's office. As soon as I walked in she cut the call and let out a big sigh. 


"Hey you ok?" I asked her as I walked closer to her. 
"Nothing's right I can't find the notepad where I write down things that need to get done and now I don't know what to do."she said plopping down on her sofa. "Did you look for it ?" I asked her the most stupid question, of course she looked for it. 
"Yeah I'm so scared now I might have been their pet befoe but I won't be after this" she said as if she was about to cry. 
"Baekhee don't cry we'll find it come on. Where did you last take it?"
"I don't remember but I don't have time to look for it I've got to go to a meeting with Kris oppa and Suho oppa" she said panicking. 
"Don't worry you go on i'll look for it now look alive and go" I said pushing her out the door. "Don't you have your own work to do?" she asked. 
"You don't worry about any of that now go". 


Baekhyun's POV 

I have no idea where I left it. It has all the appointments and plans and everything I really hope Chanyeol finds it. 
"Ok Oppa I've got it yeah we'll be free on Friday for the WooBin-shi photo shoot." I said not so sure as all the time slots are in the notepad I lost. "When?"the other guy asked. "Erm I'll let you know later" with that I walked off with Kris and Suho hyung. I couldn't concentrate on what's going on I'm so going to loose this job and have to go back to dad and mom. I walked into my office to have something shoved into my face. 

I looked up to see Sehunnie standing there with .....my notepad. "Sehunnie where did you find it oh my god I love you you are the best." I said hugging him tight. 
"Well I know that. Everyone loves me but I didn't find it Chanyeol hyung did he spend the whole day looking for it and he made everyone else look for it as well" Sehun said handing me the notepad. 
"Where IS Chanyeol?" 
"He's in studio 5" Sehun said walking out. 
I walked into the studio and Chanyeol turned around to look who it was. 
"Oh hey Baekhee "
"Don't hey Baekhee me you jerk" I said walking up to him. 


"Wh...at...what did I do?" he said shuttering. "You found the flipping notepad and spend whole day looking for it and you didn't have the time to give it to me yourself." I walked up to him. 
"Oh I....erm...didn't...." I interrupted him with a hug. "Thank you Chanyeol-ah thank you soo much for finding it for me and spending the whole day looking everywhere for it and for involving everyone as well thank you so much." I added to the hug. 
I could feel that he was deciding whether to hug me back or not. "You know you can hug me I'm not gonna eat you."
He just laughed to that and hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while. He smelled like summer you know what I mean just peaceful and beautiful. It was really an awkward hug as my head just about reaches his chest. This giant puts everyone to shame.Ok Zayn your just freaking yourself out here he's a dude and so are you even though right now you're Baekhee. 

Chanyeol's POV 

"Thanks again" said Baekhee as she walked out. I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't bring myself to pull away from her hug. She smelled like rose. Ok maybe just maybe I kinda like when she's around me. This was exactly what I was afraid of.

 

That afternoon when we finally got home Baekhyun was there again in the kitchen as always. Since Kai has joined we come home whole half an hour late. "Hey Baek were you bored without me?" Sehun asked him while hugging him from the back. 
"Yeah I was sooo bored Sehunnie without you. Only I know how I spend the last 7hrs." He said pushing Sehun off of him.  They spend the rest of the afternoon talking and laughing and I could see Lay hyung for some reason wasn't really happy about that I don't know why. Then everyone went off to bed I came back down to get Nini. Thats when I saw him and Baekhyun sitting in front of the piano and Baek was teaching Nini how to play what I was guessing one of his new creation. 
"Hey Baek is that new?" I asked him taking the seat beside them. 
"Oh hey Chanyeol yeah but I'm still working on it " 
"What's it called?"I asked him. " 'First Snow' as you know winter is here and soon its going to snow so I got inspired" he said still helping Nini play. 
"When will I be able to hear it." 
"Never" he replied. 
"What I've heard you before so why not again" I whined. 
"That was just a coincidence that's it no one will ever here me sing again".
"Daddy Baek won't sing to Nini either?" Nini asked looking at him. 
"Of course daddy Baek will sing for Nini" he said pinching his cheeks.

"That's so unfair how come Dada doesn't get to hear Daddy Baek " I whined and I looked at him and he started laughing and so did I and Nini. 
"Goodnight Chanyeol now go and you too daddy's little black pearl" he said kissing Nini. 
"Goodnight Baekhyun" I said and we hugged and it felt the same as the one I had with Baekhee if not better. He smelled more manly than Baekhee but I felt all the same things I felt when I hugged her. I feel more free when he's around he takes care of Nini just like me and he is so sweet and caring of everyone. Ok wow CHANYEOL WHAT THE HELL now you're loosing it you're starting to think of Baekhyun I mean BAEKHYUN of all people in that way. God you need to sleep. 



---------------------------------------------


There you go Chanyeol's going to have a hard time deciding between Baekhyun and Baekhee. Next is a ing chapter and I'll give Kaisoo happen later on in the story. 



IMPORTANT NOTICE 

We've only got 4 more days to vote for the boys at 
MAMA 2016
Go on it and vote in all their 5 categories 
1. Best Boy Group -EXO
2. Best Dance Performance- Monster
3. Best Collaboration- Baekhyun and Suzy 'Dream'
4. Artist of the Year - Exo
5. Song of the Year - Monster

6. There is a popularity vote on this link at MAMA ''http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/2016mama.html ''

So come on vote as much as u can for the next 4 days and fingers crossed for the result.