Chapter 2

Lovely Marriage

A year have pass after the wedding and everything turn out perfectly. Eun Ri and Jin Ho lived happily as a husband and wife. Jin Ho didn’t broke his promise to Eun Ri, he did everything he can to make Eun Ri happy.

You and your family are now sitting at the dinning table having dinner at Jin Ho’s house with his family.

“Okay time for desserts!” Jin Ho’s mom said happily.

“Aish umma! I told you not to cook to many food!” Jin Ho said, “Who’s going to finish all of this food?!”

“Omo... I forgot that our twins hasn’t back yet from America.” Jin Ho’s mom said with a sad tone.

“Then I guess the only person can finish this is Jin Ho!” Your dad said while looking at Jin Ho.

“Me?” Jin Ho asked

“Yes, you!” Your mom shouts.

“Aigoo... outhoukke. Chagiya, help me please~~” Jin Ho begged Eun Ri with his pretty eyes.

“Do you want me to get fat?” Eun Ri asked with a slick smile on her face.

“Oh... of course not chagiya. Don’t be angry neh...” Jin Ho said kissing Eun Ri on her cheeks.

“Why are there so many food?” Eun Ji asked.

“Omo, unnie you don’t know?” you asked strangely.

“I don’t even know why we’re here...” Eun Ji said trying to make herself clear.

“How could her own sister didn’t know this?” Jin Ho’s mom asked curiously.

Eun Ri look at you and mouthed, “You haven’t told her yet?”

“I taugth you’re going to tell her...” you mouthed back.

Jin Ho look at the both of you and giggled slowly, “Actually Eun Ji, we’re here to celebrate something special.”

“Cheongmal? What is it?” Eun Ji asked happily.

“We’re going to be aunts unnie!” you said happily hugging Eun Ji.

“What? What do you mean?” Eun Ji asked her sister curiously.

“Pabo! No wonder you always fail on your test!” your dad said while your mother laugh loudly.

Eun Ji give you a what-are-they-talking-about look.

Jin Ho just giggle softly with his wife watching the both of you.

“Aigoo Eun Ji-ah, you still haven’t figure it out?” Eun Ri said looking at Eun Ji.

“WHAT?!” Eun Ji shouts.

“Lee Eun Ji, your unnie is pregnant for two months already and you didn’t know that? What kind of dongsaeng are you?” Jin Ho said laughing with the rest of the family members.

“Chinjayo unnie?!” Eun Ji asked with shocked eyes.

“Deh unnie! Our lovely unnie here is pregnant for two months! We’re going to have a nephew!” you said happily.

“And we’re going to have a and grandchild!” the two parents shouted happily!

Jin Ho and Eun Ri just can’t stop laughing looking at thier family’s happiness and hyperness. Jin Ho smile and touch Eun Ri’s belly. Eun Ri smiled back and touch his hand.

“I told you everything’s going to be fine.” Jin Ho said holding Eun Ri’s chin up.

“I know, you never break promises.” Eun Ri said smiling down at Jin Ho.

Jin Ho lean in and kiss Eun Ri on the lips without bothering the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how's this chapter? good? bad? please comment! I need your advises

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-