Chapter 3

Lovely Marriage

A week past after the party at Jin Ho’s house. You still can’t believe that you and Eun Ji will be having a nephew. You smile to yourself.

“Yah! What are smilling at?!” Eun Ji asked curiously.

You both are heading to your University. Both you and Eun Ji are attending WM University since the both of you are doing music.

“Ani, I didn’t smile on anything.” you said calmly, “Unnie, I still can’t believe we will be having a nephew! I mean is not that I can’t believe it, it’s just...”

“That you didn’t believe our unnie and Jin Ho will be having a baby even though they didn’t know each other?” Eun Ji cut you of, “Is that it?”

You stood silently, its true that Eun Ri and Jin Ho didn’t know each other but they make a good job get to know each other while living in as husband and wife. You and Eun Ji are already getting a hint that Eun Ri and Jin Ho are falling for each other. But you are grateful for them.

“You know unnie, maybe they both are meant for each other...” you said queitly.

“Maybe...” Eun Ji said quietly.

Soon you both arrive at the front gate and bid goodbye to each other. You both are in the same university but, different building since Eun Ji is one year older than you.

You enter the classroom and looking for your friend, Hye In. You saw her sitting with guys so you didn’t bother to disturb them. You just seat at an empty seat. When Hye In sees you, she quickly excuse to the guys and went to you.

“Sup, Eun Mi?” she greeted you.

“Oh! Hey, Hye In.” you greeted back, “So who are those guys?” you asked.

“Them? Nobody, just strangers wanted to talk to me since I’m the popular girl in class.” Hye In said praising herself.

“Just in class...” you said, “Not the whole school yet!”

“I will be soon!” Hye In said confidently, “Right after those queenka left this school!”

“Whatever!” you said, “Just go on daydreaming about being the school queenka and...”

Just before you could finnish your sentence, the teacher enter the class causing you and Hye In to seat down quickly. As soon as you both seating at your seats, you mouthed, “And going out with boys.” at Hye In. She gave you a death glare. You just turned around looking at the teacher. Her death glare was scary of course.

“Students!” the teacher started talking causing everyone to be quiet, “Today, all of you will be receiving a new assignment!”

“Awww man~” everyone in the class beamed.

“I hate assignments!” Hye In said.

“You think i like them?!” you said, “Assignments !”

“Ok guys! Settle down!” the teacher shouts causing everyone to be quiet once more, “This assignment is not that hard! You just have to sing your favourite song or any song infront of the class, that’s it!”

Everyone look at the teacher. They just can’t believe that they just started learning here since three months ago and it’s already time to perform something.

“Ermm... don’t you think it’s to early?” a girl asked.

“What do you mean to early?” the teacher asked back in a confusion way, “It’s already three months guys! You didn’t expect that being here for three months is just to write and play something. It’s time for you guys to show your singing skills.”

“But, we’re not ready yet...” a boy said.

“Really?” the teacher asked seriously, “Guys, you have been here three months. Why can’t you guys just do it?! Why is it so hard for to do it?!”

Everyone remained silent.

“I don’t care if you guys are ready or not.” the teacher shouts, “I want all of you to be prepared next month! Want it or not, I want everybody to be on stage next month! Is that clear?!”

“Neh~” everyone beamed.

“Ok, now let’s continue for our lesson.” the teacher continues, “Today...”

Just before he could finish what he wanted to say, someone knock on the door.

~Knock, knock~

“Neh! Come in!” the teacher shouts.

A boy came in and went towards the teacher. He handed the teacher a piece of paper. The teacher immediately examine the paper. After a few minutes, he said to the class,

“Students! Looks like all of you are having a new classmate! Please say hello to your new chingu, Park Jin Hwan!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whooh! Another chapter done! How's this chapter guys? I wonder what you guys are thinking... plese comment!

Jinyoung will be in the next chapter so wait until I update another chapter kay?

Sarangahae dear readers!

Comment and subsribe! -Kim_Young-