Chapter 32

Lovely Marriage

“Ji-Jin Hw-Hwan?” you said nervously pointing at him.

Jin Hwan looked at you with angry eyes. You immediately looked away, his angry eyes was scary indeed.

*Gee~ his phoenix eyes are… scary.*you thought.

Jin Hwan sighed and said, “Thanks a lot, Eun Mi.” Then he left.

“Wait! Jin Hwan-ah!” you called but he ignored it and continue walking.

“Aish~ this guy.” You said and followed him, “Yah, Park Jin Hwan! Wait up!”

After minutes of walking, you stopped for a moment to catch up your breath.

“God! How can he walk really fast?!” you said and followed him again, “Yah! Park Jin Hwan! Stop!”

He didn’t listen and kept walking away, you grew frustrated and ran after him and grabbed his wrist.

“Yah! Gwenchana?!” you asked him.

Jin Hwan shook his hand away from you and was about to walked away when you grabbed his wrist again.

“Yah! Park Ji-” you were about to finished calling his name when he shook his hand away.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” he shouted at you.

You realized he was crying as you can see his teary eyes.

“Ji-Jin Hwan-ah, gwenchana?” you asked and he stayed quiet.

“I thought I could count on you.” He said looking at you.

You felt guilty and sad at the same time. You grabbed your handkerchief and handed to him, “Mianhe.”

Jin Hwan took it and walked away. You followed him until you both reached a park.

Jin Hwan sat on an empty bench near the park. You slowly approached him and sat next to him. It was an awkward moment until you here his sobs.

“Ji-Jin Hwan-ah.” You called but he kept sobbing non-stop.

You put your hand on his shoulder but he shook it off. He then looked at you with his teary eyes.

“Tell *sob* me.” He said sobbing.

You stayed quiet for a second and took a deep breath.

“Eun Ji unnie was very desperate after the decision of your marriage with her. At first she wanted to decline it. But, because of our parents she agreed. Unnie likes Jin Hyun and Jin Hyun felt the same towards her. So, to comfort her I asked Jin Hyun to do it. At the same time I accidently said that she likes him, so I asked him to confess as well. Well, he did and now they’re end up together.” You said super quick that made Jin Hwan’s jaw dropped.

“So *sob* they’re together now?” Jin Hwan asked and you just shrugged.

“What does it look like?” you asked him back, “They did kiss, so maybe they are.”

Jin Hwan sighed and looked away.

“Mianhe, Jin Hwan-ah.” You said quietly, “I promised I’ll make unnie fall for you. But I didn’t.”

Jin Hwan looked up at the sky and said, “Gwenchana.”

You looked at him and asked, “What do you mean it’s okay? I just broke a promise with you! How’s that okay?!”

Jin Hwan laughed a bit at your reaction, “Jeez~ you sounded like your father.”

You blushed a bit by his cuteness and immediately looked away.

“You know.” Jin Hwan suddenly speaks, “I’ll always dream to be just like Jin Hyun.”

Your eyes grew bigger when you heard this, “Wa-wae?”

“Well, everyone likes him.” Jin Hwan said, “He’s better than me. Two times better that is. In fact no one ever liked me.”

“I like you!” you shouted and immediately closed your mouth.

Jin Hwan looked at you with big eyes, “M-mwo?!”

“I-I me-mean as a-a fri-frien-friend.” You said nervously and he just nodded.

“Jin Hyun is very lucky. He got everything he wants!” Jin Hwan said looking down, “But me, I’ll always fail.”

*I know how’d you feel Jin Hwan-ah.*you thought.

“I’m still glad, he’s my brother.” Jin Hwan said with a small smile, “Without him, I’m nothing.”

You smiled a bit and thought, *Jin Hyun is glad to have a brother like you too.*

“Even some times I hate him for getting in my way.” Jin Hwan said, “But, he’s still my brother no matter what happens.”

“You know Jin Hwan-ah, you really are a great hyung for Jin Hyun.” You said smiling down at him and he smiled back.

“That’s why I’m happy that Eun Ji likes him.” Jin Hwan said, “If she likes someone else apart from our family, that could be a problem.”

“So, are you okay with it?” you asked and he smile.

“Anything for my dongsaeng!” Jin Hwan said, “As long as Jin Hyun and Eun Ji are happy together.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” You said snapping your fingers.

“But.” Jin Hwan said quietly and you looked at him closely, “What about the marriage?”

You stayed quiet for a moment, *Oh no. I totally forgot about the marriage! Outhoukke???* you thought.

“Maybe you can just ask your dad to reorganizes the marriage?” you said and Jin Hwan stayed quiet. Few moments later, you heard some sobbing.

“Ji-Jin Hwan-ah?” you called him and he looked at you.

“Do you think I can do it?” he asked and you shrugged.

“Maybe.” You said quietly.

“If umma and appa agreed, Jin Hyun and Eun Ji will be happy.” Jin Hwan said with a fake smile on his face.

“What about you?” you asked Jin Hwan and his fake smile disappear, “You like unnie, don’t you?”

“Well, as long as they’re happy I’m happy!” he said with another fake smile.

But, his fake smile just last for about seconds. After that, he started crying again and landed on your shoulder. You were shocked by his actions, but you just let him be.

“It *sob* hurts.” He said sobbing as hard as he can, “For Jin Hyun *sob* I’m willing *sob* to do anything.”

You sighed and slowly wrapped your arm around his shoulder, “I know.”

You both stayed like that for a few moments until school is over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww~ Jinyoung cried on your shoulders~~!

Anyway, here in my country, school is off for a week.

So, that means I can update for a week! Yay~!

Actually, it depends on me if I have time or not.

Because I go a LOT of homeworks! I don't know why teachers always give a lot of homeworks during vacations like this...

I'll try my best updating during this week off for my dear readers who wait for my updates~~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Have you guys hear B1A4's new single 'This Time Is Over' yet?

Well, if you don't go and hear it NOW:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjczdryzfHc&feature=related

Also have you seen Jinyoung's photo teaser? Hear it is:-

Isn't he gorgeous? Wahh~~ can't wait for their comeback~~!