Chapter 4

Lovely Marriage

Everyone look at one another, then look at the new boy. As for you, you were staring at him. He is just so cute that you can’t even take your eyes off him. Little did you know, you were falling for him with just one stare.

*Omo, he’s soo cute!* you thought.

“OMO! That guy is really cute!” A girl behind you just scream.

“OMG! Do you think he has a girlfriend already?” A girl in front of you just asked her friend.

“I don’t know. But, if he does that girl is so lucky!” her friend said to her.

Almost every girl in your classroom are talking about the new boy, while you just keep staring at him like there is no tommorow.

*I wonder where he lives and where he come from? He looks new to me.* you thought again.

“Ok now students, calm down!” everyone remained silent after the teacher shouts, “Now Mr. Park, please introduce yourself infront of the classroom.”

Jin Hwan nodded and went infront of the class and start introducing,

“Annyeonghaseyo! Je ileum eun Park Jin Hwan inmida! Nice to meet you all!”

“~KYAAA!~” Every girl in the class room screams after hearing Jin Hwan’s voice.

“Wow! He sure have a nice voice.” Hye In said turning to you, “Don’t you think?”

You didn’t listen to her, you just keep staring at Jin Hwan’s beautiful face.

*OMG! His voice, his face, his cuteness, his eyes, his lips, his everything! He is just soo perfect!*you thought.

*What is wrong with her?* Hye In thought to herself.

“Thank you Mr. Park for the introduction.” The teacher said to Jin Hwan, “Now please grab a seat wherever you want, since the class has to many seats.”

“Neh! Ghamsamida!” Jin Hwan bowed to the teacher and went up to look for empty seats.

“Hey cutie! Seat with me!” a girl just asked Jin Hwan to seat next to her.

“Ani, seat with me!” another girl just asked him.

“Andwe! Seat here!” the girl in front of you just asked him too. But he just ignore all of them.

*Jeez... these girls are to flirty...* Jin Hwan thought while looking for a seat.

Just then he saw an empty seat beside you. Since your not even bother to asked him to seat next to you, he went next to you and sit beside you. Almost every girl were jealous at you and Hye In. Some of them giving death glares.

“Annyeonhaseyo, Park Jin Hwan imnida.” Jin Hwan introduces to you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hye In imnida!” Hye In said to Jin Hwan as both of them are shaking hands, while you just keep staring infront on the class.

“Urmm... who’s this?” Jin Hwan pointed you with his finger.

“Her? Oh, my best chingu!” Hye In said, “Yah! Lee Eun Mi! What are starring at? Appali introduce yourself to Jin Hwan-shi!” Hye In shook you of, “YAH!”

You were shocked and jumped a little by Hye In’s shouts. You gave her a, what-was-that-for look. Hye In then pointed her finger to Jin Hwan. You turned around and your face went O_O. You can’t believe that he was sitting next to you now and yet, you didn’t even notice that he was sitting next to you. You just don’t know what to say. You just remain silent for a moment.

“Yah! What are you doing? Appali introduce yourself to him!” Hye In said.

“Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Eun Mi imnida... nice to meet you...” you lowered your head down while shaking your hands with Jin Hwan.

“Annyeong! Park Jin Hwa imnida!” Jin Hwan said while looking at you weirdly, “Gwenchana?” he asked.

“Mwoh? Neh! Gwenchana! Geongjeongma!” you said nervously.

“Oh, okay.” Jin Hwan said and starting to pay attention to the class.

*Whew... that was close! I’m dying in here...* you thought to yourself and patted your chest calmly.

You look up at Hye In and she gave you a what-happened-to-you look. You just shook your head and starting to pay attention to the class too. In the middle of class time, Hye In asked Jin Hwan some question.

“Where you from?” Hye In started the question.

“America.” Jin Hwan said while writing some notes in his notebook.

“America?!” Hye In asked surprisingly, “That’s my dream place!”

“Chinja?” Jin Hwan stop writing and look at Hye In.

“Neh! I really wish I could go there in the future.” Hye In said looking at the ceiling.

“What did you do at America?” you asked.

“Study of course.” Jin Hwan said continue writing.

“In America?” you asked.

“Neh. Wae?” Jin Hwan asked back.

“Why didn’t you just study here in Korea?” you asked again.

“Well, because my appa wants me and my dongsaeng to be independent.” Jin Hwan explained, “And to get good results of course!”

“Donsaeng?” Hye In asked, “You have a dongsaeng?”

“Neh!” Jin Hwan said.

*Jin Hwan studied in America huh. That’s nice! I wonder if they’re any girls trying to seduce him. Wait, what are you thinking Lee Eun Mi?!*you thought.

You forget all about it and started to pay attention in class.

Soon the class was over and it’s time for you to go your study hall. Study hall is a place where sudents could do their assignments or asked teacher for help. The bad thing is that, study hall has its own student list in each hall. This is where you got separated with Hye In. Hye In got Hall [A] while you got Hall [B]. Before you could leave for study hall, someone grabbed your wrist.

“Hey! Can you accompany me to get my Study Hall class?” Jin Hwan asked you.

You can’t believe that he is asking you to accompany him to get his Study Hall class. “Sure!” you smile at him.

“Cool.” he said, smiling back at you causing you to blushed a bit.

Both of you went to your teacher’s office and get Jin Hwan’s Study Hall class. As soon as Jin Hwan got his Study Hall class, both of you went out of the office.

“So, what hall are you in?” you asked Jin Hwan hoping he’ll got Hall [B].

“Hall [A], you?” Jin Hwan asked you back. Your heart went crash after hearing what he said.

“Me? I’m in Hall [B].” you said sadly.

“Too bad we’re not in the same hall...” Jin Hwan said and you just nodded

“Sup guys!” Hye In came out of nowhere and greeted you guys.

“Hey, Hye In!” Jin Hwan said waving is hand, “What hall are you in?”

“Hall [A]. How about you?” Hye In asked.

“Great! I’m in Hall [A] too!” Jin Hwan said happily, “Thank goodness I have a friend, I don’t want to be alone with those flirty girls.”

“Geongjeongma! If those girls trying to seduce you, I’m gonna smash thier faces to pieces!” Hye In said showing her fist.

“And if you did that, are you still gonna be the popular girl in class?” you said looking at Hye In, “You will never be queenka too.”

“Yeah right...” Hye In said snapping her finger.

“You want to be the school queenka?” Jin Hwan asked Hye In.

“I will be!” Hye In said praising herself, “When those queenka left the school.”

“Okaaay~” Jin Hwan said with a tone, “I’ll be heading to the hall now.”

“Wait! Jin Hwan-shi! I’ll come with you!” Hye In said following him behind, leaving you standing in the middle of the hallway dumfounded.

“Jeez... Hye In is so lucky.” you said while heading to your hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Jinyoung oppa~! Anyway, how you guys like this chapter?

I wouldn't be updating for a week (maybe less maybe more). I don't know 'cause I will go on vacation (since school hasn't started yet for next year). I'll try my best to update as fast as I can before school starts! So see you guys! Annyeong!

Comment and Subscribe -Kim_Young-