Chapter 42

Lovely Marriage

“So, need any help?” Eun Ri asked the four of you.

“It’s okay, we’re good.” Jin Hwan said, setting up the tent while you just nodded your head.

“But, we’re not.” Eun Ji said holding up a part of the tent.

“What’s the problem?” Eun Ri asked.

“I’m confused, there are so many parts and I don’t know which one is right!” Eun Ji said ruffling her hair.

“Jin Hyun, I thought you’re a camping expert.” Eun Ri said folding her arms in front of her chest.

“That’s not me! That’s hyung!” Jin Hyun said pointing at his twin.

“Aren’t you an expert too?” Jin Hwan asked, “I thought you were.”

“I was.” Jin Hyun said lowering his head, “It’s been a long time I went to a camp.”

“Right~” Jin Hwan said with a tone.

“Didn’t you go camping back at America?” Eun Ri asked.

“I didn’t go to any camp programs there, but hyung did.” Jin Hyun said, “That’s why he’s an expert.”

“When is the last time you went to camp?” you asked.

“Middle school, I guess.” Jin Hyun said holding his chin up, “I was an expert, but not anymore.”

“Don’t worry oppa, you’re an expert to me.” Eun Ji said hugging Jin Hyun’s neck from behind.

“Gomawo, sweetie.” Jin Hyun said kissing Eun Ji’s hand.

“Okay, you can do that later.” Eun Ri said, “But now, you guys need to set up a tent. So, do it now.”

“Neh, unnie.” Eun Ji said standing up, “Appali oppa, let’s get to work!”

“Arasso!” Jin Hyun said and starting to set up the tent.

Few minutes later, Jin Ho came by with a few papers in his hand.

“Hey guys! How is it going?” Jin Ho asked.

“Almost done!” Jin Hwan said.

“We’re just getting started, hyung.” Jin Hyun said.

Jin Ho looked at Jin Hyun’s tent and dropped his jaw.

“Guys, it’s almost half an hour already and you’re not finish yet?” Jin Ho asked, “Most students have all take a stroll around the camping area.”

“We’re not that good with tents.” Jin Hyun said.

“Just do it quickly, okay?” Jin Ho said, Jin Hyun and Eun Ji just nodded.

“So, yeobo. You got it?” Eun Ri asked.

“Here it is.” Jin Ho said showing the papers, “Everything is written here.”

“What’s written there?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Nothing!” Jin Ho said hiding the papers behind his back.

“Okay.” You said looking at your brother in-law weirdly.

“Have you guys finished setting up the tents?” the teacher shouted.

“Neh~!” everyone shouted.

“Not yet!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“Mwo?!” the teacher shouted, “What took you two so long?”

“We’re not a camp expert.” Jin Hyun said.

“Why don’t just asked your brothers to help?” the teacher asked.

“Urm~ we’re just about to leave.” Jin Ho said grabbing Eun Ri’s hand.

“We’re just finished setting up.” Jin Hwan said.

“So, why don’t you help your twin set up his tent?” the teacher asked.

“I was about to.” Jin Hwan said.

“Okay then, finish up his tent.” The teacher, “Appali, we’re gonna have dinner early to start our first activity early.”

“Okay.” You said.

“The rest of you, go and take a shower and wear nice old clothing I asked for.” The teacher shouted.

“Neh~!” everyone shouts back.

“Hyung, how does this thing worked?” Jin Hyun asked.

“You four take care okay, we’re leaving.” Eun Ri said.

“Neh unnie, annyeong!” you said hugging your sister.

“Don’t forget about me!” Eun Ji said joining the hug.

“Take care my dongsaengs, neh?” Jin Ho said patting the twins head.

“Hyung! Stop touching our heads! We’re not kids anymore!” Jin Hwan said fixing his hair.

“Neh hyung! Aish~!” Jin Hyun said.

“Okay, we take our leave now.” Eun Ri said.

“Neh annyeong!” you and Eun Ji said.

“Take care your fiancés neh, guys?” Jin Ho said.

“Neh hyung.” The twins said.

“Annyeong!” Jin Ho and Eun Ri said, waving at the four of you.

“Hyung! You still haven’t answer my question yet!” Jin Hyun said.

“Aish! It works like this.” Jin Hwan said showing how does the thing worked.

After dinner, all of you went to someplace near the forest and gather around.

“What are we doing here?” Eun Ji asked holding Jin Hyun’s hand.

“I don’t know.” Jin Hyun said, “Maybe our first activity took place here.”

“Ar-are you su-sure” you asked nervously and Jin Hyun just shrugged.

“I’m scared oppa.” Eun Ji said holding Jin Hyun’s hand tightly.

“Don’t be, I’m here to protect you.” Jin Hyun said.

“Okay students!” the teacher shouted, “We’ll start our first activity here and now.”

Everyone looked around the place and saw a lot of trees surround them. You gulped a bit. Forest is not really your thing at night.

*Outhoukke?*you thought.

Jin Hwan realized that you were shaking, he then took your hand and put your hand in the pocket of his jacket. You looked at Jin Hwan and saw him mouthed “Everything’s going to be alright.” You gave him a small smile and nodded.

“So, your first activity is to walk inside the forest and look for 7 different color flags. We will not give anything except a torch for you to see in the dark.” The teacher said, “You’ll be walking with partners, each one of you took a number in the box there and look for the person who have the same number with you.”

The four of you looked at each other.

“So, we’re going to be separate?” Eun Ji asked.

“I guess so.” Jin Hyun said with a sighed.

“Oh, one more thing.” The teacher shouted, “As for Mr. Park Jin Hwan, you’ll be partner with Ms. Lee Eun Mi and Mr. Park Jin Hyun and will be partner with Ms. Lee Eun Ji.”

“Mwo?” Jin Hyun and Eun Ji said at the same time.

“Who asked you to do this?” you asked.

“Our parents?” Jin Hwan asked and the teacher nodded.

“They really asked me to do this, so I’ll just do it.” The teacher said, “Besides, I get paid extra.”

“Okay.” You said, *Thank goodness I’m with Jin Hwan.* and thought.

“Yay! We’re together!” Eun Ji said tackle Jin Hyun in to a hug.

“Calm down sweetie.” Jin Hyun said breaking the hug.

“Okay, enough talking!” the teacher shouts, “Now, pick a number inside the box and find your partner. We’ll start after five minutes.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew~ you'll be partner with Jinyoung... now that's a relief...

Kekeke~ anyway... in the next chapter, there will be a special appearance ^.^

Wanna know? Read the next chapter neh? >.<

I give you a hint who it is, the guy is from B1A4!

I know who you guys are thinking~ kekeke...

Don't forget to subscribe~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-