Chapter 18

Lovely Marriage

(While Jin Hwan and Eun Mi were talking to each other)

“Argh! I can’t believe my own sister lied to me!” Eun Ji said ruffling her hair.

“Me too!” Jin Hyun shouted, “She also lied to me! How could she! I thought she was my best friend!”

“Wait, so you and Eun Mi are friends?” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hyun nodded.

“Yeah, she’s my chingu in study hall.” Jin Hyun said with a sigh.

“So, she really knows you! She said to me that she doesn’t know you!” Eun Ji said surprisingly.

“Wait, Eun Mi is your sister?!” Jin Hyun asked pointing at Eun Ji.

“Neh! I’m her sister and you are her best friend!” Eun Ji said.

“I see.” Jin Hyun said, *But, wait. If Jin Hwan hyung likes Eun Mi’s sister then that means, he likes EUN JI?!* and thought.

“ANDWE!” Jin Hyun screamed.

“Yah! Why did you scream ‘andwe’?!” Eun Ji said hitting Jin Hyun’s head, “What’s wrong?”

*Anniyo, this can’t be happening! Hyung can’t like Eun Ji! Andwe!*Jin Hyun thought.

“Yah! Park Jin Hyun!” Eun Ji said calling Jin Hyun.

“Mwo?” Jin Hyun said looking frustrated.

“Gwenchana?” Eun Ji asked.

“Gwen-gwenchana, just need some water!” Jin Hyun said and run off to the water bar, “Sir! One mineral water please!”

“What’s wrong with him?” Eun Ji said looking at Jin Hyun, “Aish~ now I’m getting worried.”

“Outhoukke?” Jin Hyun said drinking some water, “No! This can’t be happening!”

“Are you okay sir?” the bar men asked and Jin Hyun nodded.

“Gwenchana!” Jin Hyun said handing the glass to the bar men and went back to Eun Ji.

“Yah! Gwenchana?” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hyun nodded, “Are you sure? I was worried you know?”

*Did she just say that she’s worried about me?*Jin Hyun thought, “Geongjeongma!”

“Aish this guy!” Eun Ji said.

“Eun Ji-ah.” Jin Hyun said calling Eun Ji.

“Neh! What is it?” Eun Ji askd smiling.

“If Eun Ri nuna is you sister and Jin Ho hyung is my brother, then that means…”

“We’re relatives!” Eun Ji finished Jin Hyun’s sentence.

“Wow! Can’t believe that we’re actually relatives!” Jin Hyun said smiling.

“Yeah! I know!” Eun Ji said smiling back, “Can’t believe that we’re relatives all along.”

“Right!” Jin Hyun said.

There’s a moment of silent for a few seconds when Jin Hwan starting to hugged you.

“Jin Hyun-ah, are Eun Mi and Jin Hwan hugging?” Eun Ji asked pointing at you and Jin Hwan.

“Yeah! You’re right!” Jin Hyun said with shocked eyes, “I wonder what happened.”

“Maybe something good or sad.” Eun Ji said looking at you and Jin Hwan’s hug scene, “I have a sense that Eun Mi is crying.”

“Chinja?” Jin Hyun asked and Eun Jin nodded, “How did you know?”

“I’m her sister! I know everything!” Eun Ji said, “By just looking at her I know she’s feeling sad, happy, worried, desperate and even like someone!”

“Li-like someone?” Jin Hyun asked surprisingly.

“Neh!” Eun Ji said, “I once asked her if she like somebody, but she shook her head. I know she like someone, she just won’t deny it!

*Of course she wouldn’t deny it! She likes Jin Hwan hyung! Wait, maybe that’s the reason why she lied.*Jin Hyun thought, “Maybe she has a reason for not denying it.”

“Reason?” Eun Ji asked, “What kind of reason?”

“I don’t know.” Jin Hyun said scratching the back of his neck, “Everything happen for a reason you know! For example like they’re hugging before, that happen for a reason too!”

“Chinja?” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hyun nodded.

Before Eun Ji could say another word, Jin Hwan approached in front of them.

“Sup guys?!” Jin Hwan said happily.

“Yah! What happened to you?” Eun Ji asked.

“Neh hyung! Why are you hugging Eun Mi just now?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Whoah relax!” Jin Hwan said, “I can’t tell you guys anything because I already promised Eun Mi to keep our discussion a secret.”

“Awww man~” Jin Hyun said, “Wae hyung?”

“It’s a secret!” Jin Hwan said, “Eun Ji-ah, you can go and talk to Eun Mi now.”

“Me?” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hwan nodded, “Okay! I’ll be going now!”

Eun Ji then went to you,

“Eun Mi-ah! You better explain to me what’s going on!” Eun Ji said.

“Unnie..” you said quietly.

“Eun Mi-ah, gwenchana?” Eun Ji asked but you shook your head.

You suddenly hugged Eun Ji and burst in to tears.

“Unnie!” you said crying in her shoulders.

“Eun Mi-ah!” Eun Ji said, “What happened?”

---------------------------------------------

How's this chapter guys? I'm wondering...

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-