Chapter 34

Lovely Marriage

After you left Jin Hwan, you went straight home.

“I’m home~!” you shouted by the front door.

“Eun Mi-ah! Where have you been?!” Eun Ji said while hugging you.

“Whoah unnie! What gives?” you said pulling away.

“Whoops, mianhe. I was just too happy!” Eun Ji said spinning around the living room.

“Oookay.” You said with a tone.

“Finally, you’re home!” your mom said by the stairs, “Where have you been?”

“School. Got lots of work to do.” You said confidently.

“Really?” your mom arched an eyebrow.

“Neh umma.” You said.

“Anyway, kaja! I got something to tell you!” Eun Ji said pulled you to run up the stairs with her.

“Yah unnie! Slow down!” you said but she ignored you and keep running.

“Here we are!” Eun Ji said pushing the door of her room.

“Finally!” you said with a big sigh.

“Appali sit down!” Eun Ji said.

“Fine!” you said and sat down on her bed, “What did you want to tell me?”

“I can’t believe it Eun Mi-ah!” Eun Ji screamed.

“Yah! Be quiet will you?!” you shut .

“Ani! I just can’t!” Eun Ji bit your hand.

“Ouch! Unnie~!” you screamed.

“Serve you’re right!” Eun Ji stuck her tongue out.

“Appali unnie.” You said.

“Okay, okay here it is.” Eun Ji took a deep breath, “Jin Hyun likes me!”

“Oh, chinja?” you said, *Jeez~ I thought it was something else.* and thought.

“Can’t you believe it? He likes me all along!” Eun Ji said jumping up and down.

“Yeah right” you said.

“Kyaaa~ I still can’t believe it!” Eun Ji screamed again and you hit her on the head.

“Yah! Calm down will you?!” you shouted.

“Aish~ chinja!” Eun Ji said rubbing her head.

“Well, if Jin Hyun loves you too then that means.” You said looking at your sister.

“That means, we liked each other!” Eun Ji shouted, “Wah~ Jin Hyun-ah!”

“But, what about the marriage?” you asked her and suddenly her smile disappears.

“I never thought about it.” Eun Ji said quietly, “I was so happy and excited, I forget all about the marriage.”

“That what happens when you were a little too much excited.” You said and Eun Ji stayed quiet.

“Eun Mi-ah, outhoukke?” Eun Ji finally said, “Do I still need to marry Jin Hwan?”

You just shrugged and wondering around the room, *I hope Jin Hwan tell his dad about what we’ve discussed before.*

“Well?” Eun Ji said.

“What? I’m thinking.” You said still wondering around the room.

“Should I call Jin Hyun and tell him about this?” Eun Ji said grabbing her phone.

You turned around and snatched her phone away, “Andwe! We don’t need to.”

“But, what about the marriage?” Eun Ji asked.

“Let’s just wait and see what Jin Hyun will do.” You said putting Eun Ji’s phone back on her desk.

“Eun Ji-ah! Eun Mi-ah! Dinner’s ready!” your mom shouted from downstairs.

“Neh! We’re coming!” you shouted back.

Just before you could walk to the door, Eun Ji grabbed your wrist.

“Should we just tell… umma and appa?” she asked quietly.

“ANDWE!” you shouted and immediately shut your mouth. You looked and Eun Ji and sighed, “Just don’t tell them, neh?”

“Are you okay?” Eun Ji asked and you just nodded.

While walking downstairs Eun Ji grabbed your wrist and whispered, “Is there something you know that I don’t know?”

You quickly shook your hand of and whispered back, “Ani.”

You and Eun Ji then sat down on the chairs and started grabbing some food.

“So, did something good happened at school?” your father asked and both you and Eun Ji stayed quiet, “Well, Eun Ji was screaming the whole time that’s what I heard.”

You glared and Eun Ji while she just continue eating her rice. Suddenly, your father’s phone rang.

~Ring, ring~

“Yeobseyo?” your father answered the phone and walks away.

“Hmm~ wonder who it is.” Your mother said sipping her soup.

“Should I tell umma?” Eun Ji whispered to you.

“No!” you whispered back.

“What’s wrong with you two?” your mother asked.

“Nothing.” Eun Ji said and continued eating.

Few moments later, your father came back and sat down. He let out a big sigh before speaking.

“Ahem, I have some important news here.” Your father said confidently.

“What is it honey?” your mother asked.

“The marriage has been rearranged.” Your father said and both you and Eun Ji looked at each other.

*Did Jin Hwan really tell his father?*you thought.

“Oh, how?” your mother asked.

“The partners have changed.” Your father said, “Eun Ji will marry Jin Hyun and Eun Mi will marry Jin Hwan.”

“Mwo?!” both you and Eun Ji shouted.

“Wae is that yeobo?” your mother asked.

“Well, Mr. Park said that his son, Jin Hwan, doesn’t want to marry Eun Ji here.” Your father said.

“Me?” Eun Ji said pointing at herself.

“Yes you!” your father said pointing back at her, “He did it because he wants Jin Hyun to be Eun Ji’s husband.”

“Chinja?” Eun Ji shouted.

“Neh, so his father let him.” Your father said, “But, I can’t accept the fact that Eun Mi will be left alone. So, I decided that she will be marrying Jin Hwan instead!”

“Appa, you’re brilliant!” Eun Ji said.

“Neh yeobo! You are!” your mother said.

You stayed quiet for a moment and thought, *I will be marrying… Jin Hwan?*

You then smiled to yourself.

------------------------------------

Whooh! Another chapter done! Wahh~~ I have no idea what to write next...

Anyway, thanks for reading my fanfic dear readers~~! Sarangahe <3

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Have you guys watched B1A4's new MV 'Baby I'm Sorry'?

If not, go and watch it now! You're regret for not watching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37WOB7cf44

Isn't Jinyoung HOT in there??? I was screaming the whole time!

Kyaaa~ can't wait for their comeback~~!