Chapter 73

Lovely Marriage

 

“Don’t cry, Hee Young-ah.” Jin Hwan said still comforting Hee Young, “I mean, there are tons of guys out there. Not just Jin Hyun.”

“Sorry I-I can’t… take it…” Hee Young said between sobs.

“Don’t worry Hee Young-ah, I’m sure you’ll find someone who is better than Jin Hyun.” Jin Hwan said, “I’m sure of it!”

“Thanks, Jin Hwan-ah.” Hee Young said smiling a bit.

“In fact, you should be happy that Jin Hyun’s going to marry the person he likes.” Jin Hwan said, “He’s happy, so you have to be happy too.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Hee Young said wiping her tears away, “I should be happy for him.”

“Yeah! That’s the spirit!” Jin Hwan said, “Come on, let’s go back.”

Hee Young just nodded and stood up followed by Jin Hwan. They were walking together until they reached the entrance of their hotel. The both of them stopped in front of the door.

“Thank you, Jin Hwan-ah.” Hee Young said with a smile, “I really do hope that I’ll be able to find some other guy and forget about Jin Hyun. Well, not literally forget about him. Just moving on.”

“Yeah, I hope so too!” Jin Hwan said, “Well, then. Perhaps I see you tomorrow.”

Hee Young nodded and Jin Hwan just smiled, “Okay, I’ll be leaving first.”

“Wait, Jin Hwan-ah.” Hee Young called.

“Yeah?” Jin Hwan asked.

Suddenly, Hee Young tackled Jin Hwan in to a hug, “Thank you, for comforting me.”

“Any-anytime, we’re friends anyway… ri-right?” Jin Hwan said nervously. He was completely shocked by the sudden movement.

“Yeah and… opps! I’m sorry!” Hee Young immediately broke the hug and apologize, “I shouldn’t do that here.”

“That’s okay.” Jin Hwan said and immediately realized what he just said, “I mean, it was an accident… right?”

“Ye-yeah…” Hee Young said nervously, “Okay, I’ll be leaving now. Bye and good night!”

“Yeah, good night.” Jin Hwan said.

Hee Young waved while Jin Hwan waved back. She then went inside the elevator and went to her room.

“I should go too.” Jin Hwan said went up to his room using the other elevator.

When the elevator door closed, Lu Han then revealed himself behind a giant vase near the entrance.

“What in the world happened between them both?” Lu Han asked himself, “I have to investigate about this, I hope it doesn’t involved Eun Mi.”

He then went up using the stairs since both of the elevators are in used.

===================================================

When Jin Hwan reached the floor, he went out of the elevator and was surprised to see you on the floor curled up like a ball in front of your room.

He then went near you and went down to your level. You felt something was breathing in front of your face, you immediately looked up and was surprised to see Jin Hwan in front of you.

“Ji-Jin Hwan-ah!” You called a bit shocked.

“Eun Mi-ah, are you okay?” Jin Hwan asked, “What are you doing here? Wait, are you crying?”

“Mwo? No, I’m not.” You quickly wiped your tears away.

“Don’t lie to me, I know you’re crying.” Jin Hwan said and wiped the tears on your face before you could finish it, “Tell me, why are you crying?”

You just stayed quiet and lowered your head.

“Chagiya?” Jin Hwan called and still you didn’t say anything.

*How come he still call me chagiya after what he had done?* You thought.

Just then, Jin Hwan held your chin up making you faced him, “Chagiya? Is it my fault again?”

Looking at his face making you remembered the scene where Hee Young was crying on Jin Hwan’s shoulder while he put his arm around Hee Young and patted her back, comforting her. Slowly, tears started to form in your eyes again.

Jin Hwan became panic for a while after he saw your tears for the second time. Immediately without any further thoughts, Jin Hwan crashed his lips with yours. You just stayed quiet and let Jin Hwan do the rest.

*Jin Hwan-ah, do you really love me that much?* You thought.

Jin Hwan then broke the kiss and stared at you for a while, “Look, I don’t know why are you crying and who’s the one behind this. But I’m just going to say that I’m sorry, truly I am even though probably it’s not my fault but still. I’m very sorry, chagiya. Forgive me, neh?”

You were about to say something but when you opened your mouth, no words came out. You remained silent once again. Jin Hwan then hugged you tightly. You don’t know why your arms are moving on their own and hugged Jin Hwan. You immediately cried on his shoulder.

“Shh~ It’s okay, don’t cry.” Jin Hwan said, “I’m sorry too, don’t cry neh?”

You still didn’t say anything and still crying on Jin Hwan’s shoulder. Jin Hwan, on the other hand, was patting your back and realized something.

*Wait, this jacket… it’s not Eun Mi’s right? It looks like a guys clothe, where did she get this and who gave it to her?* Jin Hwan thought.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan called.

“Neh?” finally you spoke a bit.

“You’re okay?” Jin Hwan asked and you still remained silent, *Maybe I’ll ask her tomorrow.*

“Let’s go inside, do you have the key?” Jin Hwan asked.

You searched in your pockets and realized that you have lost it.

“Oh no…” You said quietly.

“What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked, “Did you not have it?”

“I thought I put it in my pocket here, how come it’s gone?” You asked.

“Maybe you put it somewhere else.” Jin Hwan said.

“No, I put it here.” You said showing your pocket, “Maybe I lost it at the beach.”

“You were at the beach?” Jin Hwan asked a bit shocked, *Wait, does that mean that she probably saw me with Hee Young before. Maybe that’s why she’s crying so hard.*

“Yeah, I just took a walked around the beach for some fresh air.” You said, “Because I can’t sleep.”

“Okay, so if you didn’t have the key how are you going to get in?” Jin Hwan asked, “It’s too late to call for some help.”

“I don’t know, I’m not even tired yet.” You said with a sighed, “Besides, if you ring the doorbell or call unnie, she won’t answer it. Believe me.”

Without any further thoughts, Jin Hwan pulled you to his room and unlocked the door.

“Get in.” He said and you just went inside and stood still, “Perhaps you could stay here for the night.”

“Is that okay? I mean doesn’t it bothering you?” You asked.

“No, it’s okay. Nothing bothers me here, except for Jin Hyun’s snore.” Jin Hwan said and laughed a bit, you also smiled a little, “So, I guess I’ll be sleeping here on the floor.”

“Wait, you mean you’re not going to sleep with Jin Hyun?” You asked.

“If I slept with Jin Hyun then you’ll be alone here in the living room.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s okay, you sleep on the couch and I’ll sleep on the floor next to you.”

“Are you sure?” You asked.

“I’m 100% sure, don’t worry about me.” Jin Hwan said.

“No, it’s just that I’m afraid that because of me you’ll be sleeping on the floor alone.” You said.

“I told you it’s fine.” Jin Hwan said, “I used to it already.”

“But still-”

“No buts, just sleep on the couch okay?” Jin Hwan said, “I’ll be fine really.”

“Okay.” You said.

“That’s my chagiya, here take the blanket.” Jin Hwan said handling the blanket to you.

“What about you?” You asked.

“Me? I don’t need any blanket, I’m fine.” Jin Hwan said.

“No, you need to cover yourself.” You said, “It’s cold.”

“Eun Mi-ah, don’t worry about me I’m fine really.” Jin Hwan said.

“No, Jin Hwan-ah. I don’t want to sleep if you didn’t have anything to cover you up.” You said.

“But we only have one blanket, I can’t use the other one since Jin Hyun is using it.” Jin Hwan explained.

“Let’s share then.” You said.

“No, no. I can’t let you sleep on the floor with me. It’s hard.” Jin Hwan said.

“If you’re okay then I’m okay too.” You said, “Jin Hwan please, I don’t want to bother you.”

“Neither do I.” Jin Hwan said.

“Just please, we can sleep together… right?” You asked.

“Are you sure about this?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded slowly, “Okay then, let’s sleep on the floor.”

You and Jin Hwan lie down next to each other on the floor under the blanket. Since it’s a bit small, you have to be really close with Jin Hwan in order to stay warm. Even though it’s already warm and comfy inside the blanket, you still can’t fell sleep.

*What is wrong with me?* You thought.

You looked to your side and saw Jin Hwan with his eyes closed facing the ceiling. You admired him for a while before smiling to yourself. Randomly, you put your arm on his chest.

“Chagiya, are you okay?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Neh? Oh, I’m fine.” You said.

“Can’t sleep?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded slowly, “Come here.”

You came closer to Jin Hwan until your bodies are touched, Jin Hwan then hugged you and kissed your forehead, “Don’t think of anything bad, just think of something that is good like now.”

You just closed your eyes slowly and think about something that makes you happy. Few minutes later you fell asleep, Jin Hwan smiled and pecked your lips slowly.

“I love you.” He whispered making you smile in your sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! ;]

I was supposed to update yesterday, since I was too tired... I update today instead :]

Anyway, I don't know what to write since the part where Eun Mi was crying wasn't over yet...

So, I decided to write this instead (which is kinda boring...)

Yeah~ I know it's boring...

The next chapter might be intresting, so wait for my update!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: I have exams next week! (Already???)

Well, not really an exam... just some simple tests

Still both of them can be really hard! So, wish me luck guys! :}

@kpopforinfinite: Yeah~ go kill that Hee Young! Huhu ^.^

@BANA_haewon: Me too! I really wish I could see them... I wonder what they had in mind when riding the LRT. Ouhh~ so curious!!!

@cookie808: Thank you! Hope you enjoy it!!! >.<

Thank you for ligthing up my day with your lovely comments guys! I'll be waiting for the next comment~