Chapter 17

Lovely Marriage

Everyone remained silent and still looking at each other confusingly.

“Okay, can any of your guys explain how did you guys know each other?” Jin Ho asked all four of you.

“Urm~ hyung.” Jin Hyun said quietly, “Can we explain later?”

“Wae?” Jin Ho asked his dongsaeng.

“Just please hyung.” Jin Hwan said, “We need some time to talk.”

“Let them be yeobo.” Eun Ri said.

“Fine, go ahead take your time.” Jin Ho said.

“Gomawo oppa~!” Eun Ji said and dragged you outside of the house while Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun followed you behind.

“Yah! Unnie! Stop dragging me!” you shouted at Eun Ji’s ear.

“Shut up will you?!” Eun Ji said still dragging you out.

At last you, Eun Ji, Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun reached the garden and Eun Ji finally let go your hand.

“Finally!” you said rubbing your hand and when you looked up, every one of them are starring at you with wide eyes.

“Wh-what?” you asked nervously.

“YAH! LEE EUN MI, YOU BETTER TELL US WHAT’S GOING ON!” all of them shouted.

“Re-relax guys.” you said covering your ears.

“Make it quick!” Eun Ji said.

“Can I just say that…” you said, *How am I suppose to say this? I can’t tell them that I lied to them because all of you like each other. Outhoukke?* and thought.

“That what?” Jin Hwan said getting close to you.

“Can I talk to you guys personally?” you said looking down.

“Wae?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Just please!” you said with your puppy eyes.

“Fine!” Eun Ji said, “So who wants to go first?”

Without any word, you randomly grabbed someone’s hand and dragged that person to the corner of the garden. When you reached at the corner, you looked up to see whose hand was it. To your surprised it was Jin Hwan’s hand.

“Jin Hwan-ah!” you said surprisingly.

“Mwo?!” Jin Hwan asked looking at you with sharp eyes, “Are you going to tell me or just stand here doing nothing?!”

“Okay, okay I tell you.” you said, “What do you wanna know?”

“What do I wanna know?!” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded, “I wanna know why did you lie to me?!”

“Well…” you said scratching the back of your neck.

“Well?” he asked.

*Should I tell the truth?*you thought.

“Well what Lee Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan asked shaking you.

“Well, I don’t want you to know that you Eun Ji unnie is my sister!” you said, *OMO! What did you just say Lee Eun Mi?!* and thought.

“That’s it?” he asked and you nodded, “Wae?”

“I don’t know.” you said, “I just… well, I don’t want any of you to know that Lee Eun Ji is my sister.”

“Yeah~ but why? I still don’t get it.” Jin Hwan said.

*Outhoukke? I can’t tell him that I lied to him because… I like him!*you thought, “Because you’re my best friend.” and said.

“And what’s that suppose to mean?” Jin Hwan asked confusingly.

“If you knew that Eun Ji unnie is my sister, I’m afraid that you don’t want to date her because she’s my sister.” you said, “I’m afraid that you’ll be disappointed dating your best friend’s sister.”

Both of you remained silent for a moment.

*Wow! She cares about me?!*Jin Hwan thought.

*I hope this explanation worked!*you thought holding to your chest.

“Gwenchana.” Jin Hwan said, “Gomawo.”

“Huh? For what?” you asked.

“For worrying about me.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s a good thing that you explained. Geongjeongma, I’ll never regret dating your sister! She’s the most amazing girl I ever seen!”

“Neh! You’re right! My unnie is the most amazing girl!” you said, *Thank goodness.*

“So, is it okay for me to date you sister?” Jin Hwan asked looking down.

“Of-of course you can!” you said, *No! No! Andwe!* and thought.

Suddenly, Jin Hwan wrapped his arm around you and hugged you tightly. You were surprised by his action. Your cheeks went red as tomatoes.

“Gomawo Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hwan said hugging you tighter, “Chinja gomawo!”

You didn’t move a bit or push him. You just let him hugging you. Little did you know, tears started to formed in your eyes and you were crying in his shoulders.

*Jin Hwan-ah, only if you know that I love you! I would never let you date with Eun Ji unnie! Saranghae Jin Hwan-ah!*you thought.

Jin Hwan then broke the hug at looked at you.

“Eun Mi-ah, are you crying?” Jin Hwan asked you wiping your tears, “Wae are you crying?”

“No-nothing!” you said trying to act cool but fail, “I’m happy for you!”

“You were happy for me by crying this hard?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded holding back your tears.

“Jin Hwan-ah.” you called him quietly.

“Neh?” Jin Hwan said looking at you, “What is it?”

“I-I-I…” you said nervously, “I’m glad that you’re my best friend!”

“Me too!” Jin Hwan said patted you on the head, “Come on! Let’s go! You still need to talk to Eun Ji and Jin Hyun.”

You nodded, “Let me get them!”

“Ani! You stay here, while I’ll get them here.” Jin Hwan said blocking your way, “Who do you want to talk to first?”

“Any-anyone will do.” you said looking down.

“Should I call Eun Ji?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded, “Okay, then I’ll be going!”

“Wait! Jin Hwan-ah!” you said calling him.

“Neh?!” Jin Hwan said turning around.

“The thing that we discussed before, please do not tell anybody about it.” You said and he nodded, “Promise?”

“Promise!” Jin Hwan said putting up his hand and continue walking towards Eun Ji and Jin Hyun.

*I really wish he likes me… not Eun Ji unnie.*you thought and started to cry again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww~ Jinyoung hugged you! ^_^ kekeke~

I'm feeling a bit sad when writing this chapter... :'(

Anyway! How'd you guys like this chapter?! Tell me please~~~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-