Chapter 8

Lovely Marriage

At school, Eun Ji is in her practice room. As always, she is practicing her dancing skills and she’s always does it every day after school. While she’s practicing,

“Eun Ji-ah!” her friend, Min Soo, said busting in the door.

Eun Ji almost lost her balance when she heard her friend screamed. Lucklily, her other friend, Chae Ryn, manage to catch her.

“YAH! Don’t you both ever learn the word ‘Knock’?” Eun Ji shouted.

“Mianhe…” both Min Soo and Chae Ryn said looking down.

“Treat for me an ice cream.” Eun Ji said, “NOW!”

“Ok, ok fine we treat you.” Chae Ryn said.

“Good.” Eun Ji said showing two thumb ups, “Wait here, I’ll go change.”

Then Eun Ji left to change her clothes while, Min Soo and Chae Ryn are waiting for her in the practice room. Minutes later, the three girls went to the mall to go get some ice cream.

“Which flavour do you want?” Min Soo asked Eun Ji.

“I want chocolate!” Chae Ryn said pointing at the menu.

“I didn’t asked you, I asked Eun Ji.” Min Soo said pointing at Eun Ji, “Plus if you want an ice cream, buy them yourself!”

“Fine!” Chae Ryn said letting out a big sigh, “Yah! Eun Ji-ah, appali!”

“Urmmm~ I want Sundae please! Gomawo!” Eun Ji said and the shopkeeper nodded.

“And gomawo too for the ice cream!” Eun Ji smilled at Min Soo and she just nodded.

After a moment, Eun Ji got her ice cream and she ate it really fast.

“Yah! Eun Ji-ah eat slower.” Min Soo said.

“Neh, Eun Ji. People are looking at you like crazy.” Chae Ryn said looking around.

“Do I care?!” Eun Ji said with full of ice cream.

“Ewww~ Eun Ji-ah! Wipe your mouth! You look like a three year old kid you know?” Min Soo said handing her a tissue.

“This ice cream is soo yummy! I can’t even stop eating it even for one second!” Eun Ji said wiping .

“We knew that.” Chae Ryn said, “But, you do know that you’re a girl. Show some manners!”

“Argh! Fine!” Eun Ji said letting out a big sigh.

“Kaja!” Min Soo said after Eun Ji had finished her ice cream.

“Where are going?” Eun Ji asked following the two girls.

“Shopping of course!” both girls said and high fived each other.

“What! But, I don’t want to!” Eun Ji said more like shouting.

“Anniyo. No, one says no to Park Min Soo.” Min Soo waving her finger, “Now appali I want to go to my favourite store!”

“Me too! I want to go to the teddy bear store and bought an Angry Bird!” Chae Ryn said clapping her hands.

“And I want to go to that CD store over there.” Eun Ji said. She was about to leave when Min Soo grab her hand.

“Mwo! Anniyo, you will come with us until we finished shopping. Arasso?!” Min Soo said smiling down at Eun Ji.

“Neh! After that, you can go wherever you want.” Chae Ryn said patting her shoulder, “Okay?”

“Fine!” Eun Ji said and followed the two girls.

After hours, Min Soo and Chae Ryn finally had finish shopping and headed for the CD store.

“Finally!” Eun Ji glared at the two girls who just smiling at her.

“Min Soo, look!” Chae Ryn said pointing at a CD case, “It’s Super Junior’s new album!” she smiled changing the topic.

“OMO! I’ve longed for them ages!” Min Soo said and headed for the Album before someone else took it.

*Argh, these girls.*Eun Ji thought and went to the DVD area to look for some movies.

“Cool, Harry Potter!” Eun Ji said smiling to herself.

She turned around and hit someone causing her to fall.

“Kyaaa~” she screamed.

She was about to fall when someone grabbed her on the waist.

“Huh?” Eun Ji said opening her eyes to see a guy in front of her face.

“Little miss, gwenchana?” the guy asked *Wow! She’s cute!* and thought.

“Ne-neh! Gwenchana!” Eun Ji blushed, “Urmm~ you can let me go now.”

The guy just realized that he’s still holding her waist, “Whoops! Mianhe, my bad.”

“Anniyo! It’s my fault.” Eun Ji said scratching behind her neck, “Anyway, gomawo for saving me.”

“No problem!” the guy smiled.

“Eun Ji-ah!” Min Soo shouts.

“Neh?” Eun Ji said turning around to see her friends standing behind her.

“Gwenchanayo?” Chae Ryn asked and Eun Ji nodded.

“Are you sure? ‘Cause we heard you screamed.” Min Soo said worriedly.

“Geongjeongma! Gwechana!” Eun Ji said tapping her chest.

“Urmmm~ who’s this?” Chae Ryn asked pointing at the guy.

“This? Oh! He saved me from falling a while ago.” Eun Ji said smiling.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the guy bowed.

“Annyeong! Je ileum eun Park Min Soo inmida!” Min Soo said introducing herself, “This is our best chingu, Kim Chae Ryn!”

“Annyeong!” Chae Ryn said waving at the guy, “Yah! Have you introduced yourself at him yet?”

“Ani.” Eun Ji shook her head.

“Then, what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself at him! Appali!” Min Soo said pushing Eun Ji.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Ji ileum eun Lee Eun Ji inmida.” Eun Ji said.

*So her name is Eun Ji huh? Nice name!*the guy thought.

“So, we already tell our names.” Min Soo said, “What’s yours?”

“Mwo? My name?” the guy asked.

“Neh! Introduce yourself!” Chae Ryn said.

*Fine~*he thought, “Annyeonghaseyo! Ji ileum eun-”

“Hyung~” another guy came to his hyung, “Hyung, where have you been? You said to wait me near the toilet, why did you come here?”

“Mianhe, Jin Hyun-ah. I was helping somebody.” Jin Hwan said and all the girls looked at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh... seems like Eun Ji have met Jin Hwan huh.... kekeke~~

So, how's this chapter? I really want you guys comment on my story! Please bright my day!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-