Chapter 82

Lovely Marriage

“How is he, doctor?” Kris asked the doctor.

“Well, the injury is not that bad, but he lost quiet amount of blood.” The doctor said calmly, “Other than that, he’s fine.”

“Does he need more blood then?” Jin Ho asked.

“No, since it’s not that much.” The doctor said and everybody sighed in relief.

“Can we see him?” You asked.

“Yes, but not too many people.” The doctor said, “3-5 would be good.”

“Ghasahamnida!” all of you bowed.

“Say, where are his family relatives?” the doctor asked.

“They’re on their way.” Your dad said.

“Okay then.” The doctor, “Now, if you’ll excuse me. I’ve got something to do.”

Everyone else nodded and thanked the doctor for the second time before making a way for him.

“Let’s go see hyung.” Tao said.

“But, who’s going in first?” Chen asked, “Only 3-5 people remember?”

“Chen’s right.” Eun Ji said, “We have to decide who should go first.”

“Well, I think Eun Mi should go first.” Eun Ri said.

You, who are sobbing at the moment, looked at everyone, “Is it okay?”

“Of course! Why not?” Eun Ji said, putting her arm around your shoulder.

“In that case. Eun Ji, you go in with Eun Mi.” Lay said.

“Arasso.” Eun Ji said, “Anyone else?”

“Kris?” Xiu Min asked, “Or maybe the elders?”

“I think it’s best if you guys go.” Jin Hwan’s father said, “Since you guys are his friends.”

“Alright then, I’ll go.” Kris said, “You too BaoZi.”

“Me?” Xiu Min asked, pointing at himself, “Ok then, one more person.”

“Tao, you should go.” Lay said.

“What, me? Tao asked, “No, no. You should go hyung.”

“I’m okay, you should go.” Lay said, nudging Tao’s arms.

“Fine! Let me go then.” Chen said entering the room first leaving Tao and Lay quarrelling with each other.

Kris just rolled his eyes and gestured for you to go inside the ward. You, on the other hand, hesitate for a moment.

“Look, it’s going be okay. Okay?” Eun Ji said patting your back slowly while you just nodded your head slowly.

You slowly went inside the ward. Your legs starting to tremble when you saw Lu Han on the bed, unconscious. Without another word, you took a seat next to the bed and started crying slowly.

“Sunbae, mianhe.” You said, sobbing, “Cheongmal, mianhe.”

“Eun Mi, calm down.” Eun Ji said rubbing your shoulders.

“Neh, Eun Mi.” Xiu Min agreed, “It’s not your fault.”

“I can’t… I can’t bear seeing him like this.” You said looking at Lu Han, “His head is full of bandage. Oh, sunbae.”

You cried even more while Eun Ji just sighed with the rest of EXO-M.

“Sunbae, please wake up. I’m sorry, about everything.” You said, “If you just please, open your eyes and forgive me? Sunbae?”

You started crying again while holding his hands.

“You know what? I think we should leave her alone, for now.” Kris said.

“Yeah, your right hyung.” Chen said, “Alright, everybody out.”

Eun Ji rubbed your shoulders for the last time before she went out of the ward followed by Chen.

“Hey, Eun Mi-ah.” Xiu Min said, “Stay strong okay? I’m sure Lu Han is fine.”

You nodded your head with a small smile. Xiu Min then smiled back and patted your shoulders before he went out too followed by Kris and closed the door.

“Is hyung okay?” Tao asked.

“Yup, he’s fine.” Chen said, “Except that he looks pale.”

“What about Eun Mi?” Yu Na asked.

“What else?” Kris asked, “Crying saying that it’s her fault.”

“Oh, Eun Mi. Everyone knows that it’s not her fault.” Eun Ri said, “I’m sure Lu Han thought so too.”

“Why won’t she?” Jin Ho said, “The car was supposed to hit her, not Lu Han.”

“Speaking of the car.” Your father said, “Has anyone know where it is right now and who it was?”

Everyone just looked at one another before shaking their heads.

“We were so focusing on Lu Han hyung, we forgot about that.” Lay said.

Just then someone came running towards them.

“Guys!” Jin Hyun shouted, “Is everything okay? How’s Lu Han?”

“Shh! We’re at a hospital, for God’s sake!” Jin Hwan’s mother said.

“Whoops. Mianhe.” Jin Hyun said, “Anyway, how’s Lu Han?”

“He’s fine.” Kris said.

“Oppa, did you reached Jin Hwan?” Eun Ji asked.

“Apparently, no. He didn’t answer his phone.” Jin Hyun said while everybody else just sighed, “But, I think, I know why.”

“Wae oppa?” Eun Ji asked.

Jin Hyun looked at everyone before speaking again, “He tried to fine who’s behind all of this.”

===================================================

“Choi Hee Young.” Jin Hwan called, “Wae, why did you do all of this?”

“Because I love you, Park Jin Hwan!” Hee Young said, “I want you!”

“By killing Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan said, “Hee Young, killing Eun Mi won’t do anything either! I love her and only her! And I promise I’ll love her to death! You can’t change that!”

“But, Jin Hwan-”

“I told you to move on, Hee Young.” Jin Hwan said, “Why won’t you? There are tons of guys that are way better than me.”

Hee Young shook her head, “No! There isn’t! I know you’re the one for me! Please Jin Hwan!”

Hee Young tried to kiss Jin Hwan, but Jin Hwan pushed her instead.

“Look, Hee Young… I’m sorry, for everything.” Jin Hwan said, “But, it was too late. God let me met Eun Mi and made me fall in love with her by this arranged marriage.”

Hee Young just stayed silent and listened to Jin Hwan.

“At first, I like her sister, Eun Ji. But then I realize that she’s not the one for me right after I knew that Jin Hyun likes her too!” Jin Hwan said, “I had to give her up in order to let Jin Hyun have her. Eun Ji, on the other hand, likes Jin Hyun too. I had no other choice then.”

Tears started to form in Hee Young’s eyes.

“You know, I suffered too. Right after I give Eun Ji up. And do you know who’s staying beside me while I’m suffering?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Eu-Eun Mi?” Hee Young asked.

“Exactly. The fact that she stayed by my side all the time, made me realized that I actually love her from the start.” Jin Hwan said, “Although, I felt sorry for pretending to love her at first, but now? I’m happy with her. That’s what we called fate.”

Hee Young stayed silent while lowering her head. Jin Hwan then hugged her.

“Hee Young, I’m sorry. I really am.” Jin Hwan said, “But, you have to move on no matter what. Look at me. I moved on and look; now I’m in love with Eun Mi.”

Hee Young still didn’t say any word; instead, she started sobbing slowly. Jin Hwan just sighed and rubbed her back slowly.

“Listen, I know it’s hard for you, but, everything happen for a reason, you know?” Jin Hwan said, “Maybe God just wants you to be happy with someone else? Just bear with it, okay?”

Slowly, Hee Young broke the hug and smile at Jin Hwan.

“Okay?” Jin Hwan asked and Hee Young nodded slowly with a small smile forming on her lips.

“There we go. Your smile hasn’t change since high school.” Jin Hwan said.

Hee Young just giggled slowly, “Gomawo, Jin Hwan-ah.”

“Promise me, you won’t do anything bad anymore.” Jin Hwan said holding up his pinky, “Promise me that you’ll move on and fine someone that is way better than me, promise?”

Hee Young hesitates for moment, but in the end, she promised by putting up her pinky and curled it up with Jin Hwan’s

“That’s it! That’s the Choi Hee Young I knew!” Jin Hwan said while Hee Young just smiled.

Just then, Hee Young’s smile slowly faded and started to cry.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I’m sorry, Jin Hwan. For everything!” Hee Young said, “About Eun Mi too, I’m sorry for hitting her. Is she okay?”

“Wait?! You don’t know?!” Jin Hwan asked.

“Know what?” Hee Young asked, wiping her tears.

“You didn’t know that you hit Lu Han instead of Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan asked.

Hee Young’s eyes immediately widened, “Mwo?!"

---------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ ;]

So, another update! Yay~! >.<

I'm not sure whether the next chapter is the last one, or the chapter after that...

Nah~ we'll see about that, my story is about to end so... hold your horses guys!

Hehe~ thank you for waiting my update!

Have a nice day!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @cookie808: Thank you so much! Wow you are indeed one of my best readers! Hehe... Thanks a lot! ^^

Thank you for commenting! What about my other readers? I really hope you guys would comment something, anything! I don't mind, your comments are really appreciated! <3