Chapter 48

Lovely Marriage

“Yah, Park Jin Hwan what’s wrong?” Eun Ji asked making Jin Hwan’s mind comes back to reality.

“Oh, nothing.” Jin Hwan said, “Kaja, it’s getting darker around here.”

“Eun Mi-ah, walk faster.” Eun Ji said and you just nodded.

“Neh.” You said quietly.

*Is she… crying?*Jin Hwan thought, *Why is she crying? Is it because of me? What did I do to her?*

“Eun Mi-ah, gwenchana?” Eun Ji asked, “You were very quiet since we started walking. Usually you’re the one who talked a lot. But now you’re quiet. Why are you quiet?”

“Gwenchana, don’t worry about me.” You said lowering your head.

Eun Ji raised an eyebrow. She then turned around and realized something.

“OMG! Are mad that Jin Hwan piggy back me?!” Eun Ji suddenly shouted.

Jin Hwan then turned around, “Is that it?”

You stayed quiet for a moment, and then shook your head.

“Aish! Eun Mi-ah stop it. Don’t make us worried.” Eun Ji said.

“Neh, Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan said, “You’re making me worried again.”

*Is he really worried about me?*you thought, *or is he just acting?*

“Eun Mi-ah, cheer up neh?” Jin Hwan said.

“Yah, you comfort her!” Eun Ji said poking Jin Hwan’s back.

“How should I if I carrying you like this?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Just say something nice.” Eun Ji said.

*Something nice?*Jin Hwan thought, *Like what?*

“Appali!” Eun Ji said.

“Chagiya, uljima.” Jin Hwan said, “Stop making me worried about you, you know I’m very worried if you’re crying and you don’t like that right?”

*Did he just call me… chagiya? Liar, of course that’s acting! He wouldn’t call me chagiya for real, right?*you thought, “I’m fine.” and said.

“Are you sure?” Eun Ji asked and you just nodded, “Anything you say. Appali, kaja!”

Jin Hwan nodded and started walking. He then turned around and looks at you.

“Chagiya, walk closer to us neh?” Jin Hwan said and you just nodded.

*Why is my heart beating really fast every time I called Eun Mi… chagiya?*Jin Hwan thought while walking, *Could it be that I… like her?*

Jin Hwan then shook his head, “No! That’s impossible!”

“What’s impossible?” Eun Ji asked.

“Oh, nothing.” Jin Hwan said, *Pabo, Park Jin Hwan!* and thought.

Few minutes of walking, the three of you then heard someone shouted.

“Lee Eun Ji!” said whoever is shouting.

The three of you then gasped.

“Jin Hyun! It’s Jin Hyun!” Eun Ji shouted happily.

You and Jin Hwan just smiled.

“Lee Eun Ji!” Jin Hyun shouted again, “Where are you?!”

“Over here! Oppa!” Eun Ji shouts back.

“Eun Ji?!” Jin Hyun shouted, “Is that you?! Where are you?!”

“Neh, it’s me! Over here!” Eun Ji shouts again, “See, I told you he was looking for me.”

“Yah! You realized you were at my back right?” Jin Hwan said and Eun Ji nodded.

“So what?” Eun Ji asked.

“So, stop shouting!” Jin Hwan said.

“Eun Ji?!” Jin Hyun shouts again. His voice is getting closer and closer.

“Jin Hyun oppa! Here!” Eun Ji shouted.

Suddenly, footsteps can be heard and some bushes were moving slowly and making harsh sounds. The three of you gulped. Before anybody could talk, somebody appeared behind the bushes.

“Eun Ji!” Jin Hyun said and went over to Jin Hwan.

“Oppa!” Eun Ji said happily.

“Gwenchana? What happened to you? I was worried sick!” Jin Hyun said and grabbed Eun Ji from Jin Hwan.

“I fall from a cliff oppa and twisted my ankle.” Eun Ji said.

“MWO?! You twisted you’re ankle?!” Jin Hyun said, “OMO! Are you okay?!”

“(Laughs) I’m okay oppa, don’t worry about me.” Eun Ji said smiling.

“How could I not?” Jin Hyun asked, “My fiancé has twisted her ankle and I have to do something.”

“Like what?”Eun Ji asked back, “There’s no medicine here.”

“Yes, there is.” Jin Hyun said and laid Eun Ji on the ground, “My hands.”

Jin Hyun then massages Eun Ji’s foot.

“The twist is not that bad.” Jin Hyun said, “So, by doing this you’ll be okay in no time.”

“Cheongmlayo oppa?” Eun Ji asked and Jin Hyun just nodded, “Gomawo!”

Eun Ji gave Jin Hyun a pecked on his cheek.

“Aish, wait until I’ve massage your foot.” Jin Hyun said with a smile.

“Ahem.” Jin Hwan cleared his throat, “Hello~ guys?”

Jin Hyun turned around and faced his hyung.

“Hyung!” Jin Hyun said, “I didn’t see you there!”

“Aish, this kid.” Jin Hwan said and you just giggled softly.

“How could you not notice your own hyung, oppa?” Eun Ji asked, “He’s been standing there minutes ago.”

“And did you notice, Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, Eun Mi-ah! You’re here too?” Jin Hyun said looking at Eun Mi.

You just burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Aigoo, Jin Hyun was soo worried about Eun Ji unnie and didn’t notice us here.” You said, “That proves Jin Hyun loves unnie very much.”

“Yup, of course I do.” Jin Hyun said.

“Aww~ oppa.” Eun Ji said with awe.

The both of you watch them with a smile. Suddenly, Jin Hwan remembered something.

“Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan called.

“Hmm~” you respond.

“Are you mad at me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Ani, why would I?” you asked.

“Well, I piggy back Eun Ji before and you cried.” Jin Hwan said, “Is it because of that?”

“Ani, I’m fine with that.” You said, “In fact, unnie was injured right? It’s okay.”

“Then why are you crying?” Jin Hwan asked.

*Oh no, what should I say?*you thought.

“Is it my fault?” Jin Hwan asked.

Suddenly, the moments of Jin Hwan and Eun Ji came back to your mind. Tears started to form in your eyes. You remember how hurt it was.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan called, but you stayed quiet and started to lower your head.

*Oh no, what did I do this time?*Jin Hwan thought.

Without any further thoughts, Jin Hwan suddenly hugged you tightly.

“Mianhe. Mianhe for being a bad fiancé.” Jin Hwan said your hair, “I know, I should’ve talk to you at that time. I’ve should have tease you instead of Eun Ji. I should’ve… I should’ve care of you more than Eun Ji. Mianhe.”

Without knowing anything, tears started to form in Jin Hwan’s eyes. He was crying while hugging you. While you, were resting on his chest and hear his heartbeat.

*How does he know what I feel?*you thought while hugging him back, *and, why is his heart beating really fast?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong guys~! >.<

So, Jinyoung cried while hugging you...

Awww~ so sweet~~

Kekeke... anyway, this camping thing will soon come to an end.

But, the story is still going on...

It will take a long time to end this story you know...

'cause there are sooo many ideas came to my mind right now

and I want to fit all of them in this story... LOL!

As usual, comments!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-