Chapter 56

Lovely Marriage

 

“I home!” You said as you go through the door.

“Finally!” Your mom said, “What took you so long?”

“I’m just walking as usual.” You said, “So, what’s the rushing about?”

“Eun Mi-ah!” Eun Ji called you.

“Neh?” You responded, “What’s wrong?”

“Tell everyone that Yi Xing is my dance partner for the assignment!” Eun Ji shouted.

“Jeez~ unnie, no need to shout.” You said, “Wait, who’s Yi Xing?”

“Urgh~ seriously?” Yi Xing groaned.

“See, Eun Ji?!” Your mom shouted, “Even Eun Mi didn’t know.”

“Wait, I think I’ve seen you before.” You said while looking at Yi Xing.

“He’s my dance partner, pabo!” Eun Ji shouted while hitting your head, “The one you asked at school!”

“Oh, so his name is Yi Xing?” You asked and Eun Ji nodded.

“Just call me Lay.” Yi Xing a.k.a Lay said.

“So, you knew him?” Your mom asked you and you just nodded.

“Neh, he’s unnie’s dance partner.” You said.

“So, he is Eun Ji’s dance partner.” Your dad said.

“Told you.” Eun Ji said.

“We’re sorry, Eun Ji-ah.” You mom said.

“Neh, Eun Ji-ah.” You dad said, “We thought that you were cheating on Jin Hyun.”

“I would never cheat on Jin Hyun oppa!” Eun Ji said.

“So, this is what’s it’s all about.” You said and everyone nodded, “But still, you guys didn’t have to ask me to get home!”

“Sorry, Eun Mi-ah.” Your mom said, “We just have to make sure your sister didn’t lie.”

“Why in the world would she lie to you two?” You asked.

“Who knows?” You dad said and you just sighed.

“So, we’re okay here?” Eun Ji asked.

“Yeah, we’re sorry again Eun Ji-ah.” Your mom said.

“It’s okay umma.” Eun Ji said with a smile, “Well then, meet Yi Xing! My dance partner.”

“I told you, just call me Lay.” Lay said while bowing to your parents.

“But, I like Yi Xing better!” Eun Ji whined, “Besides, Lay sounds a bit… weird.”

“What do you mean weird?” Lay asked.

“Anyway, so Yi Xing I mean Lay!” Your mom called, “Where are you from? By the sound of your name, I know you’re not Korean.”

“Oh, I’m from China!” Lay said excitedly.

“Really?!” You asked surprisingly, “I’ve always dreamt of going there.”

“Well, we can go there together sometime.” Lay said.

“Excuse me, she’s also engaged.” Eun Ji said.

“So?” Lay asked, “It’s not like I’m seducing her or something.”

“Whatever!” Eun Ji said.

“Urm~ aren’t you guys here to practice your dance?” You asked.

“Oh, right!” Eun Ji said snapping her fingers, “I almost forgot, come on Yi Xing! Upstairs!”

“Seriously?! Can’t you just call me Lay once?!” Lay asked while following Eun Ji up the stairs.

“We’ll bring some refreshments later, okay guys?!” Your mom shouted hoping they would hear her.

 “Even though Lay’s Chinese, but his Korean are not bad.” Your father said.

“Neh, you’re right yeobo!” Your mom said happily.

“Now you guys like Lay oppa?” You asked.

“Can’t we?” Your mom asked, “He’s Eun Ji’s dance partner!”

“Yeah~” You said.

“Eun Mi-ah, could you help me by going to the grocery store and buy some snacks for the dancers?” Your mom asked.

“Neh~” You said, “The money?”

“Use yours first!” Your mom said.

“But, I don’t have enough money!” You said.

“Here.” Your dad said giving some money.

“Gomawo, appa!” You said and went out of the door and suddenly bumped in to someone.

“Whoops~ mianhe.” You said.

“Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hwan called.

“Jin Hwan?” You said looking at him, “What are you doing here?”

“I was about to go inside when you came out suddenly.” Jin Hwan said.

“Oh, practice is over already?” You asked.

“Neh, the guys needed to go somewhere.” Jin Hwan explained.

“Oh.” You replied.

“So, where are you going?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Grocery store, wanna come?” You asked.

“Sure!” Jin Hwan said excitedly and immediately grabbed your hand.

You blushed a bit by his actions, *God! Jin Hwan, stop making me blushed so badly!*

“You okay?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded your head nervously.

The walk was silent until Jin Hwan spoke up.

“So, what was the rush about?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Neh? Oh, it’s…” You were about to finish your sentence when you remembered something, *Wait, unnie said not to tell anybody about Lay oppa and her!*

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan called.

“Mwo? Oh, nothing.” You said, “Umma just wanted me to clarify something.”

“That’s it? “Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

“Umma, is always like that.” You said.

“Reall?” Jin Hwan asked, “Oh, we’re here!”

You look up to see the grocery store in front of you. You immediately went inside leaving Jin Hwan dumfounded.

“Yah, Lee Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan called, “Wait for me!”

“What kind of snacks should I buy?” You asked upon reaching at the junk food section and picked something randomly.

“Are you eating these at night?” Jin Hwan asked while you putting all the snacks in the basket.

“Not for me, for unnie!” You said.

“She ate all these?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Sometimes.” You said, “I think we have enough, kaja!” You said.

“Don’t you think this is too many?” Jin Hwan asked while walking with you to the counter to pay, “You said it’s only for Eun Ji, but this many?”

“Oh, it’s also for saving.” You said.

“Oh, okay.” Jin Hwan said, “Do you have enough money for this?”

“Of course I do.” You said and took out the money that your dad gave you before.

“Ahjussi!” someone shouted, “I told you I’ll come back later and pay! Can’t you just trust me?!”

Both you and Jin Hwan turned around to see who it was, to your and Jin Hwan’s surprised it was Jin Hyun.

“Jin Hyun?” Jin Hwan called.

“Hyung?” Jin Hyun said looking at his hyung with a blinked, “Oh, thank goodness hyung you’re here!”

“What’s wrong?” You asked.

“And Eun Mi too!” Jin Hyun said.

“Your dongsaeng doesn’t have enough money to pay for these sweets!” the cashier told Jin Hwan.

“Yah, I told you I’ll pay later when I come back!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“Forget it Jin Hyun-ah, come bring all of your stuff here.” Jin Hwan said.

“Okay, excuse me ahjussi.” Jin Hyun said gathering all of his sweets, “I’m sorry ahjussi.”

“Aish, this kid.” Jin Hwan said, “Always makes trouble.”

You just giggled softly while Jin Hyun put his stuff on the counter.

“Yah, Park Jin Hyun! What kind of stuff you bought?” Jin Hwan asked.

“What? Sweets?” Jin Hyun said and Jin Hwan gave him a glare, “C’mon hyung, I’m hungry…”

Jin Hwan just sighed, “Whatever.”

“Eun Mi-ah, will you pay for me?” Jin Hyun asked.

“If I have enough money.” You said.

“Oh, please be enough.” Jin Hyun pleaded.

“Park Jin Hyun, stop acting like a kid.” Jin Hwan said.

“I guess it’s enough.” You said giving the money to the cashier.

“Assa~!” Jin Hyun cheered.

“Urgh~” Jin Hwan groaned.

“Ghamsahamnida!” You bowed, “Here you go!”

“Yay, thanks Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hyun said with a big smile.

“C’mon, let’s go home.” Jin Hwan said.

“Kaja!” Jin Hyun said leading in front.

“Park Jin Hyun, I told you stop eating sweets.” Jin Hwan said while Jin Hyun unwrapped a lollipop and put it in his mouth.

“What? It’s good and sweet.” Jin Hyun said.

“Aigoo~ it’ll ruined your teeth Jin Hyun-ah.” You said.

“Whatever!” Jin Hyun said while walking straight to your house.

Upon reaching your house, you heard a lot of noise inside.

“Wow, Eun Mi-ah you have a guest?” Jin Hyun asked.

*Oh no, that’s not just a normal guest. It’s Lay oppa!* you thought, “Wait, Jin Hyun-ah!”

But, it was too late. Jin Hyun already opened the door widely and his eyes also went wide as he saw Eun Ji and Lay were sitting next to each other chatting happily with his future parent’s in-law. He immediately dropped his lollipop on the floor.

“Eun Ji?” Jin Hyun called, “Would you care to explain what’s going on?!”

Jin Hwan looked at Eun Ji, then to Lay, then to your parents, then to Jin Hyun and at last to you.

You sighed *Great~*

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! New update, yay~!

So, it turns out that Eun Ji's partner is Lay from EXO-M :]

I was about to pick Su Ho but I changed my mind since Lay is better at dancing...

I'm not saying Su Ho is bad but Lay is the main dancer in EXO-M right???

Anyway, what will happen to Jin Hyun? Huhuhu~

Wait and see! ;]

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-