Chapter 83

Lovely Marriage

“Now, who’s up for lunch?” Your father asked.

“Me.” Your mom said.

“Me!” Eun Ji and Jin Hyun said at the same time.

“Us!” Eun Ri and Jin Ho said, “Ouh! The baby too.”

“I think all of us want some lunch now.” Jin Hwan’s father said.

Everyone else nodded, including EXO-M and Yu Na.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Jin Hyun asked, “Let’s go and grab some lunch.”

“But, what about Eun Mi?” Yu Na asked.

“Yu Na’s right.” Eun Ji said, “We can’t leave Eun Mi alone.”

“Go and asked her then, whether she’s hungry or not.” Kris said.

“I’ll ask her.” Eun Ji said and went inside the ward.

As Eun Ji enters, she saw you, lying your head down on the hospital bed, beside Lu Han, holding onto his hands.

*Is she’s sleeping?* Eun Ji thought and went towards you.

Slowly, she shook you up, “Eun Mi. Eun Mi-ah. Lee Eun Mi.”

You stirred for a bit before opening your eyes slowly, “Sunbae?”

“No, it’s me.” Eun Ji said while you just sighed, “I know you were hoping for Lu Han to wake up.”

You just stayed quiet and looked at Lu Han, still unconscious and pale.

“Hey, are you hungry?” Eun Ji asked.

You just shook your head slowly, “No.”

“Are you sure?” Eun Ji asked, “You know, we can still come back here to check up on Lu Han after lun-”

“Unnie, I’m not hungry ok?” You said, “Even if I’m hungry, I’m not going to eat. Not when Lu Han sunbae’s like this.”

“I know Eun Mi, but-”

“You guys just go and have lunch.” You said, “I’ll stay here with sunbae. Don’t worry about me, unnie. I’m fine, really. It’s not like I’ll die from hunger.”

Eun Ji just sighed, “Okay then. Stay here, neh?”

You just nodded your head and smiled.

With that, Eun Ji went to the door and was about to opened it when someone else opened it for her. Surprisingly, it was Lu Han’s parents.

“Lu Han?” Lu Han’s mother called, “Omo! Lu Han-ah!”

Lu Han’s mother went to Lu Han while you sat up from your chair to give a way for them.

“Lu Han? My Baby? Are you okay?” Lu Han’s mother said, “Omo! My son, who did this to you?”

You, who were trembling, slowly said, “I’m sorry, ahjumma. Ahjussi. It’s my fault that Lu Han sunbae’s like this. I’m sorry, I really am.”

Tears started to form in your eyes while Lu Han’s parents looked at each other. You were about to bow formerly when Eun Ji stopped you from doing so.

She then bowed, to Lu Han’s parents and turned to you, “What are you doing?”

“What do you think I’m doing unnie?” You asked, “Apologizing, of course. Move away unnie, please?”

“No! I’m not going to let you do this! It’s not your fault Eun Mi!” Eun Ji said.

“But unnie! Because of me, Lu Han sunbae got hit!” You said, “If it wasn’t for him to push me, I would get hit instead!”

“Still Eun Mi,the one who hit Lu Han is it’s fault.” Eun Ji said, “Not you! Please don’t admit something that you didn’t do.”

Lu Han’s parents, who just heard everything, looked at each other.

“Excuse me, but who are you two?” Lu Han’s father asked.

“I’m really sorry, ahjussi.” Eun Ji bowed, “I’m Eun Ji and this is Eun Mi. We’re from the same college as Lu Han and he’s Eun Mi’s senior.”

“Oh, I see.” Lu Han’s mother said, “But, about the cause of this, please don’t blame you own self dear.”

“Yes. We overheard you two talking before and we know that it’s not your fault.” Lu Han’s father said, “So, please don’t apologize.”

“But… I’m really sorry.” You said.

“It’s okay honey; it’s not your fault.” Lu Han’s mother said with a smile.

“If that still hasn’t calmed you down, we forgive you then.” Lu Han’s father said, “Even though you have done nothing wrong with our son.”

You just stayed quiet for a moment, but ended up smiling in the end, “Thank you, ahjussi.”

Lu Han’s parents just smile and nodded their heads, while Eun Ji hugged you.

“So, can we go grab some lunch now?” Eun ji asked.

“Even if you don’t want to, just go.” Lu Han’s father said, “We’re here to look at our son.”

“Thank you, thank you so much ahjussi. And you too, ahjumma.” You bowed.

“Anytime dear.” Lu Han’s mother smiled, “Now go, have some lunch.”

You and Eun Ji nodded before bowing again. After that, both of you went out of the ward and went to the cafeteria nearby.

“Don’t worry about Lu Han, Eun Mi-ah.” Yu Na said, “I’m sure he’s going to be okay.”

“Neh, Yu Na’s right Eun Mi-ah.” Xiu Min said, “Right now, just focus on your stomach.”

You just giggled watching Xiu Min and the rest of EXO-M. Yup, they are all hungry alright.

“Wait, Jin Hwan oppa is still not here?” You asked, realizing that your fiancé is still out of sight.

“He’ll be here soon.” Jin Hyun said.

“Are you sure?” You asked.

“Of course, now let’s eat okay?” Eun Ji asked.

“Eun Mi. Stop worrying about somebody else and worry about yourself first.” Your mother said.

“Neh, umma.” You said, lowering your head.

You sat down at the same table with Eun Ji, Jin Hyun, Yu Na and Chen.

“Chen? Why are you here?” Jin Hyun asked, “Aren’t you supposed to sit with your friends?”

“Nothing, just wanna spend some time with my girl!” Chen said putting his arm around Yu Na’s shoulder.

Yu Na just blushed, “Jong Dae, not here. Please.”

Eun Ji and Jin Hyun just laughed.

“Gosh, you guys reminded me of us.” Jin Hyun said while Eun Ji just nodded.

“You two look so cute together!” Eun Ji said.

“Really? Thanks!” Chen said, “See? They think we’re cute.”

“Seriously, stop it Jong Dae.” Yu Na said, “I’m trying to eat here.”

Jin Hyun and Eun Ji laughed again while you just stared blankly at your food.

*Where did Jin Hwan go this time?* you thought while playing with your chopsticks.

===================================================

“Jin Hwan.” Hee Young said while pulling Jin Hwan’s arm, “Are-are you sure about this?”

“Of course I am!” Jin Hwan said, “Wae? Are you scared?”

Hee Young just nodded her head slowly. After the mini conversation Hee Young and Jin Hwan had, Jin Hwan decided to bring Hee Young to the hospital to see Lu Han and apologize, because he’s 100% sure that Lu Han won’t kill Hee Young for what she had done.

“Hey, don’t be scared.” Jin Hwan said, “I’m sure everything is going to turn out just fine. Okay?” Jin Hwan asked and Hee Young nodded again.

“Okay, I trust you on this.” Hee Young said.

“You can count on me, miss!” Jin Hwan said and brought Hee Young to Lu Han’s ward.

When the two of you reached the ward. Jin Hwan was surprised that his family and yours aren’t here. Even EXO-M and Yu Na’s gone.

“Where’s everybody?” Jin Hwan asked, “Did they left?”

Hee Youg just shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay, according to the nurse, Lu Han’s room is here.” Jin Hwan said, “Are you ready?”

“Sort of.” Hee Young said, “But, Jin Hwan. What if he’s not awake yet?”

“We’ll wait then.” Jin Hwan said, “Come on.”

With that, Jin Hwan opened the door and went inside, followed but Hee Young. Surprisingly, someone else is inside.

“Oh, annyeonghasaeyo.” Jin Hwan and Hee Young bowed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” Lu Han’s parents bowed back, “And who might you two be?”

“I’m Jin Hwan and this is Hee Young.” Jin Hwan introduced himself, “We’re Lu Han’s friends.”

“I didn’t know that he have a lot of friends.” Lu Han’s mother said.

Jin Hwan just smiled, “Yeah, we’re not that close to him.”

“Oh, I see.” Lu Han’s father said, “Thank you, for visiting him.”

“You’re welcome.” Jin Hwan and Hee Young bowed once again.

“Why, aren’t you two sweet?” Lu Han’s mother said.

 Hee Young just blushed while Jin Hwan just smiled, “Thank you.”

Jin Hwan then nudges Hee Young, “Yah, aren’t you going to apologize to his parents instead?”

Hee Young looked at Jin Hwan and gulped.

“Come on, now’s the chance.” Jin Hwan said.

Still, Hee Young doesn’t say anything.

“Choi Hee Young.” Jin Hwan called.

“Is something wrong?” Lu Han’s father asked.

“Nothing.” Jin Hwan said nervously.

Before Jin Hwan could say anything, Hee Young went down on her knees and bowed formerly, surprising the three.

“I’m… I’m sorry, ahjumma, ahjussi. It’s my entire fault that Lu Han ended up like this. I admit it; I’m the one who hit him. I was selfish back then, not thinking straight and now I’ve done something big and worse.” Hee Young said while bowing deeply, “I’m sorry, truly I am. Punish me if you want to, I deserve it.”

Lu Han’s parents looked at each other while Jin Hwan just smiled, *You did it, Hee Young.*

Suddenly, Lu Han’s mother stood up and went to Hee Young. She went down to Hee Young’s level and pulled out her hand.

“You…” Lu Han’s mother said and was about to slap Hee Young when someone’s voice made her stop from doing so.

“Umma, don’t hurt her…” Lu Han said, slowly, “Please…”

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys! ;]

What's that? Lu Han's awake? Yay~! ^^

Hehe... looking forward for the next update...

I don't know on what chapter this story will end, but It'll end soon...

Yup! I'm sure about that, I'm already planning the ending..

So, keep waiting dear readers! Sarangahe~ <3

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting...

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @cookie808: No need to apologize, I'm so happy that your're still commenting on my story. I can't thank you enough! Seriously, thank you so much! ^^

Keep commething guys! I want to know how guys thought about my story! >.< Thank you for reading!