Chapter 36

Lovely Marriage

Later at night, your family and the Park family were gathering in their house to have a little meeting.

“So!” Your father started, “Since all of you had agreed to the new arranged marriage, how about something to say to your future wife and husband guys?”

Your father pointed at you, Eun Ji, Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun. You looked at Jin Hwan then at Eun Ji.

*Oh no. What should I say to Jin Hwan?*you thought.

“Let me start!” Jin Hyun offered and stood up in front of Eun Ji.

“This sounds interesting!” Jin Ho said and Eun Ri giggled.

“Ahem.” Jin Hyun cleared his throat, “Lee Eun Ji, I know there’s a lot of things happen between us. I love you when we first met at the mall and after you left, I cursed myself for not asking your phone number. But, who knows that we’re related? After that, I tried my best for making you to love me back. But, when I heard that Jin Hwan hyung also likes you, I felt disappointed. I want hyung to be happy! So, I just forget about getting after you. I never thought that hyung told appa about this and asked if I could marry you instead! I hesitate at first, but I know that hyung is right. I need to choose best for my life! So, I decided to take you as my wife! Well, let’s get engaged first.”

Eun Ji can’t help, but to smile at Jin Hyun. Tears started to form in her eyes as she was crying quietly. Jin Hyun gasped and hold her shoulders.

“Eun Ji-ah! Did I make you cry? Was that speech really bad? Mianhe.” Jin Hyun said while whipping her tears.

Eun Ji immediately hugged him tightly, “That speech was amazing! Thank you oppa! I promise I’ll be a good fiancé for now.”

Jin Hyun smiled and hugged her back and her hair, “Saranghae, Lee Eun Ji.”

“Love you too!” Eun Ji mumbled in his chest.

“Wow!” Jin Ho shouted, “That's just… wow!”

“Yeobo, calm down.” Eun Ri said patting her husband’s back.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Jin Hyun asked while his arm was still around Eun Ji.

“Your speech was awesome dude!” Jin Ho said showing two thumbs up.

“Yes dear! It was absolutely perfect!” Jin Ho’s mom said clapping her hands.

“Okay now you two stop hugging already.” Jin Ho’s father said and immediately they stopped hugging.

“Okay now, Eun Ji?” your father said looking at your sister, “Do you have anything to say?”

Eun Ji stayed quiet for a moment then she faced Jin Hyun, “Oppa, I don’t know what to say but, the only thing I know is that I love you oppa. Forever!”

Jin Hyun smiled at his girlfriend at push her hair back, “I love you too.”

*Wow, both of them are so… romantic!*you thought while looking at the lovebirds.

You turned around and looked at Jin Hwan, your smile suddenly disappears when you look at Jin Hwan. You can almost see his teary eyes and he was lowering his head, *Oh no, Jin Hwan.* you thought.

“Excuse me for a second.” Jin Hwan excuses himself and left the living room.

You watched him walk away then you looked at Eun Ji who was glaring at you. She mouthed, “After him.”

You looked at Jin Hyun and he just nodded. You have no other choice than to go after Jin Hwan, “I’ll be back in a minute or two.”

You quickly went to the backyard to look for Jin Hwan. You went here and there but there’s no sign of him. You sighed and was about to leave when you hear some sobs behind a tree. You quietly approached the tree and saw Jin Hwan sitting on the grass, covering his face and you know what that means.

“Jin Hwan?” you called and he quickly faced you.

“What are you doing here?” he asked quietly.

“Looking for you of course.” You said walking closer to him.

“Leave me alone.” He said looking away.

“Jin Hwan-ah.” You called and sat next to him.

“I said, leave me alone!” Jin Hwan shouted and you wiped his tears.

“If you can’t accept it, then why are you doing this?” you asked and Jin Hwan stayed quiet.

“I know what I’m doing okay, so just shut up.” He said and you stayed quiet and looked up the sky.

You sighed, “Man~ I wish I could be those stars up there.”

Jin Hwan looked at you then at the sky, “Wae?”

“Well, because they’re pretty! Everyone likes the star” you said.

Jin Hwan stayed quiet for a moment then he speaks, “Yeah, I wish I could be those stars too.”

“Wae?” you asked.

“Well, like you said.” Jin Hwan said, “Everyone likes the star. Like that everyone will like me too.”

“But, you already a star.” You said and immediately shut your mouth.

“Mwo?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I mean, yo-you’re pr-pretty as a s-star!” you said nervously and Jin Hwan just smiled and again your blushing madly.

Jin Hwan then sighed and looked down.

“Gwenchana?” you asked him.

“I don’t know, I just can’t calm myself right now.” Jin Hwan said ruffling his hair.

“Let’s just calm down okay and try to accept everything that happens now.” You said Jin Hwan just nodded and continued starring at the sky.

You watched him in awe, *OMG! I didn’t know that he was this handsome up close! I could die right now!* you thought.

Few moments later, Jin Hwan broke the silence, “Eun Mi-ah.” He called.

“Hmm~” you said looking at him and realized that your face was inches from him, “Wh-what is i-it?”

“Could you do me a favor?” he asked and you just nodded, “Can we pretend that, we liked each other in front of our parents?”

You looked at him with wide eyes, “Mwo?”

“Look, I don’t know what to say in front of everybody. Maybe by doing this we can say something nice just like Jin Hyun did.” Jin Hwan explained and you stayed quiet.

“I don’t know.” You said finally and Jin Hwan just sighed.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to, I’ll find another way.” He said and was about to stood up when you pulled his wrist.

“I didn’t say that I don’t want to do it.” You said and Jin Hwan sits back down, “It’s just that, I don’t know what to say in front of everybody too.”

Jin Hwan smiled and pushed your hair back, “Leave that to me.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRETEND?! Muahahaha~~ what will happen if you and Jinyoung were pretending???

Wait for the next update neh?

Also, thank you for those who subscribed my story~

I really appreciate it! ^_^

For those who don't... well, I don't know what to say...

Just please subscribe my story~~!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-