Chapter 74

Lovely Marriage

 

Jin Hyun opened his eyes and yawned.

He then stood up and do little stretching, “What a nice dream.”

He looked behind him, which was his bed, which was empty, “Is hyung already awake?”

He went to the bathroom and peep inside, still no sign of Jin Hwan, “That’s weird, where did hyung go?”

He went outside of the room and went to sit on the couch, instead he screamed, “HYUNG! IF YOU AND EUN MI NEED SOME TIME TOGETHER, YOU CAN JUST WAKE ME UP AND ASKED ME TO SLEEP HERE!”

You and Jin Hwan immediately awake by Jin Hyun’s morning call.

“Aish! Seriously, why did you two sleep together? I mean didn’t Eun Mi said yesterday that she didn’t want to and we all agreed.” Jin Hyun said, “What happened?”

“Jin Hyun-ah, we’ll explain later okay?” Jin Hwan said with a yawn.

“No! I want to know NOW!” Jin Hyun said, “How come you two could have your quality time together while me and Eun Ji can’t? This isn’t fair!”

“Jin Hyun-ah it’s actually just a coincidence.” You said, “I went out for a walk last night at the beach and I lost my room key there. You know Eun Ji unnie is a very heavy sleeper right? So, Jin Hwan just let me sleep here instead.”

“Still, at least let me know!” Jin Hyun said.

“I thought you dislike people who disturb you when you’re asleep.” Jin Hwan said.

“Well…”

“That’s enough, I should went back to my room now.” You said standing up, “I think Eun Ji unnie is awake now.”

“Okay, I’ll take you to the door.” Jin Hwan stood up and guided you to the door.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Jin Hyun followed the two of you.

You and the Park twins went out the room and went to Eun Ji’s room to ring the bell.

~Ding Dong~

There’s no answer for a moment.

“Are you sure she’s awake?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Yes, she should be awake by now.” You said.

“Maybe she’s out looking for you.” Jin Hyun said.

“Maybe, did you bring your cell phone?” Jin Hwan asked.

“No, I left it in the room when I went out last night.” You said.

“I guess we have to wait then.” Jin Hyun said.

Just then, the door bust opened revealing a panic Eun Ji, “Eun Mi!”

Eun Ji tackled you in to a hug, “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick!”

“In the twins’ room.” You said.

“What?” Eun Ji asked.

“I said, I’ve been-”

“No, no, what I mean is what were you doing there without asking me?” Eun Ji asked.

“Well, actually…” You said lowering your head.

“Actually what?” Eun Ji asked, “What’s going on?”

“Actually sweetie, both of them were sleeping together without letting us know.” Jin Hyun said.

“What? You’re joking!” Eun Ji said.

“Why would I?” Jin Hyun said, “Asked them.”

“Is it true?” Eun Ji asked.

“Yes but-”

“Why?” Eun Ji asked.

“Because-” Jin Hwan was about to explain.

“Why didn’t you guys tell us?” Eun Ji asked, “You think I didn’t want to have some time with Jin Hyun?”

“No, unnie. It’s not like that.” You said.

“We didn’t plan all this!” Jin Hwan said.

“Then? What actually happened?” Eun Ji asked.

“*sigh* I went to the beach last night for some fresh air and apparently I lost the key to our room, so Jin Hwan just let me stay in their room.” You said.

“So you sneak out without my permission?” Eun Ji asked.

“Urm~ do I have to get a permission from you?” You asked.

“Yeah! Because I’m in charge you know!” Eun Ji explained, “If something happened to you, I’m the one who’s in charge.”

“But, I’m a big girl unnie!” You said, “I don’t need to tell anybody where I’m going.”

“Still, it’s dangerous.” Eun Ji said, “Besides, you went out late at night. Nights are very dangerous if you’re alone.”

“No it’s not and I’m not alone last night!” You said and immediately shut your mouth.

“Wait, so there was someone who kept your company?” Jin Hyun asked.

*Oh, no. What should I do?! I can’t let them know that Lu Han is here along with EXO-M. Especially Jin Hwan.* You thought.

“That’s explain the jacket eh?” Jin Hwan said and you looked at what you’re wearing.

*Darn it! I forgot to return it to Lu Han sunbae! Eun Mi pabo!* You thought.

“That looks like a guys clothe, oh my gosh! Did a guy go out with you last night?” Eun Ji asked.

“Errr…” You looked at the three faces that looked at you with curious eyes.

Before you could say anything…

“Oh, kids! You’re awake!” Your dad came out of his room, “What are you guys doing there talking so early in the morning?”

“Actually-” Jin Hyun was about to answer

“Actually, we miss our fiancés!” Jin Hwan said putting his arm around your shoulders and kissed your cheeks.

“Ye-yeah! That’s right, we miss them so much!” Jin Hyun said doing the same thing like Jin Hwan did.

“How sweet, better get ready for breakfast guys.” Your dad said, “You can do that thing later.”

“Neh~!” The four of you said and your father went back to his room.

Immediately you went inside your room and went straight to the bathroom.

“Yah! Lee Eun Mi!” Eun Ji shouted.

“Who could that guy be?” Jin Hyun asked.

“That’s okay, we’ll ask her later.” Jin Hwan said and went to his room.

“I’m worried.” Eun Ji said.

“About what?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Them.” Eun Ji said and Jin Hyun gave her a why look, “Yeah, first they were fighting because of Jin Hwan’s problem and now? I just hope nothing bad happens next.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure nothing bad going to happen.” Jin Hyun said.

“Hope so.” Eun Ji said with a sigh.

===================================================

“Okay kids, you guys can sit hear while we parents can sit over there.” Jin Hwan’s dad said while everyone else nodded, “Go and get your breakfast, enjoy your meal!”

“Thanks dad.” Jin Ho said and his father left, “You guys go get something to eat while me and Eun Ri wait here.”

“Okay.” Jin Hwan said, “Come on.”

You, Eun Ji and the Park twins went to the table where all the food is serving.

“Hmm~ what should I eat first?” Jin Hyun asked himself while taking a plate.

“Aish! If you eat too much, you’ll get fat!” Eun Ji said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Jin Hyun said while Eun Ji rolled her eyes.

“What do you want to eat?” Jin Hwan asked handling a plate too you.

“Actually, I’ll be going back to my room to get something that I forgot.” You said.

“Oh, what is it?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Just… something.” You said, “Be right back, just eat first without me.”

With that you left, leaving Jin Hwan dumfounded.

*What was that about?* Jin Hwan thought and shrugged his shoulder.

===================================================

“Where’s Eun Mi?” Eun Ri asked.

“She said she forgot something at her room, so she went up to get it.” Jin Hwan said.

“I’m going to get some food now, need anything special?” Jin Ho asked Eun Ri.

“No, just take anything you want.” Eun Ri said and Jin Ho left.

“Aish! Park Jin Hyun, eat slowly. People are looking you know.” Eun Ji said.

“What?” Jin Hyun asked with a mouth full of scramble eggs.

“Just eat.” Eun Ri said.

Suddenly, Jin Ho came back with a shocked expression, “Guys, guys. Isn’t that Eun Mi?”

Everyone at the table were looking at where was Jin Ho pointing. He was pointing at you who were chatting happily with Lu Han while Lu Han was holding his jacket, the one you wore yesterday.

“It is Eun Mi, but who’s that guy?” Eun Ri said.

“Lu Han?” Eun Ji asked, “So that’s Lu Han’s jacket?”

“I think.” Jin Hyun said while munching some baked beans.

“Jin Hwan?” Jin Ho suddenly said and everyone immediately turned to look at Jin Hwan who was standing up with his plate in his hand and went to a table which had bean seated by a girl.

“Jin Hwan!” Eun Ri called but Jin Hwan just ignored it by setting his plate on the table and sat down on the chair.

“Now, who’s that girl?” Jin Ho asked.

“It’s… Hee Young.” Jin Hyun said.

Immediately, Jin Hyun and Eun Ji looked at each other, “Oh, no…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! ;]

Sorry to keep you waiting...

I was sick on Friday and just relieved yesterday

Sorry about that :{

Anyway, oh no... Hahaha~~

I don't know what'll happen next...

Let's wait wait wait!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: About my tests... it turned out good! :]

Thank goodness, I just hope I'll do better next time! Huhu~ ^.^

@MiraJisagonuro: Thanks! >.~

@cookie808 yourasianshygirl: Cute eh? Haha! >.< Thanks~

@ErikaBeatriz: Hee Young? Hehe~ not yet I guess... just wait and see XD

Thank you for commenting guys! I love you so much~~ Keep making me impress with your lovely comments!