Chapter 81

Lovely Marriage

The next day, you guys were preparing to go back to Seoul. All of you were putting your bags inside the car outside of the hotel while the dads went to the reception to check out.

“I can’t believe we’re already leaving.” Eun Ji said making a pout.

“Don’t worry chagiya, we’ll come here again for our honeymoon.” Jin Hyun said with a wink.

“No! I want to go somewhere else for our honeymoon!” Eun Ji said.

“Where?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Secret~” Eun Ji said while putting her finger on her lips.

“Gee~ you two haven’t married yet, so stop talking about honeymoons!” Jin Ho said.

“Geez, you’re just jealous hyung since you had been one.” Jin Hyun said and sticks his tongue out.

“Why would I?” Jin Ho said, “Besides, I have little Jin Ho here.”

“Yeobo, I told you it’s going to be a girl.” Eun Ri said caressing her stomach.

“No, it’ll be a boy.” Jin Ho said, “I’m 100% sure!”

“Guys! Seriously, you can continue this at home.” Your mom said.

“Sorry…” The Park brothers and your sisters said, lowering their heads.

“Well, thank goodness these two hasn’t caused any trouble.” Jin Hwan’s mom said.

You and Jin Hwan just smiled at each other.

“Why won’t they? They just had their ‘night’ last night.” Jin Hyun said with a smirk.

“Yah! Park Jin Hyun!” Jin Hwan shouted, while you just blushing madly.

Right after what happened last night, Jin Hwan decided to sleep with you in your room. So, he made a deal with Eun Ji to switch rooms together.

“OMO! Chinja?!” Your mom said, “Will I have another grandchild then?”

“Umma!” You shouted, “We didn’t do anything last night! We just sleep together, that’s all!”

“Yeah right! Like who would believe that?” Jin Ho said rolling his eyes.

“I know right? Teenagers these days.” Jin Hyun said and high fived with Jin Ho.

“Ugh~ these two…” Jin Hwan said with a sighed while you just lowered your head.

Just then, someone called your name from the back, “Eun Mi-ah! Lee Eun Mi!”

You heard it and immediately turned around, “Yuna!”

Yu Na, who is on the other side of the road, smiled and waved at you. EXO-M was there as well, except for Lu Han.

“Eun Mi-ah! You’re leaving already?!” Yu Na asked, more like shouted.

“Neh! How about you guys?!” You shouted back.

“We’re leaving tomorrow!” Yu Na shouted back.

“You know what?!” You shouted, “I think it’s best if I go to you!”

“Alright then! Quick before your appa comes back!” Yu Na shouted back.

“Arasso!” You shouted and immediately cross the street.

You, who cross the street without looking left and right, heard a screeching sound on your right. Immediately, you turned around and surprised to see a car, coming towards your direction very fast without even care about you.

Everyone started shouting your name on top of their lungs while you, who were so shocked that you can’t feel your legs. Suddenly, before anyone can do anything, someone pushed you to the sidewalk and got hit instead.

You, who fell on the sidewalk immediately looked on your back to see who pushed you and to your surprised, it was Lu Han!

“Sunbae!” You immediately shouted, “Lu Han suanbae!”

Lu Han, who is lying down with his back facing all of you, bleeding profusely on his head.

“Sunbae!” You got up and went to Lu Han, “Sunbae!”

Everyone was speechless at what had happened.

“Someone! Call the ambulance!” Jin Ho shouted, “Ppalli!”

“I’ll do it!” Jin Hyun said and dialed the ambulance’s number.

“Sunbae, please wake up.” You said holding Lu Han in your arms and cried slowly, “Jeongmal, mianhe.”

Few minutes later, the ambulance arrived and took Lu Han to the hospital nearby. All of your family and EXO-M along with Yu Na went too.

While waiting for Lu Han at the emergency room, you cried really hard, thinking that this is your entire fault.

“If I was really careful at that time, I’m sure Lu Han sunbae won’t get hit.” You said, tears started streaming down your eyes.

“No, Eun Mi-ah, it’s not your fault.” Eun Ji said while hugging you.

“Eun Ji’s right, things just happened.” Eun Ri said sitting next to you while Eun Ji sat on the other.

“Has anybody called Lu Han’s family?” your mom asked.

“We did.” Kris said, “They’re on their way.”

“I hope Lu Han hyung’s okay.” Lay said.

“I’m sure he’ll be fine.” Xiu Min said while patting Lay’s back.

“Wait a minute, where’s Jin Hwan?” Yu Na suddenly asked.

Everyone immediately looked around and to their surprised, Jin Hwan’s not here.

“Jin Hwan oppa?” You called, “Oppa?! Where did he go?!”

“I’ll call him.” Jin Hyun said and went outside to call Jin Hwan.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

“Ahjussi! Can you go a bit faster?! Make sure you don’t lose that car!” Jin Hwan said, “I’ll pay you for good about this.”

“Alright sir, I will.” the taxi driver said.

Right after the car hit Lu Han, it immediately turned around and drove away, Jin Hwan who noticed this, went after him by getting a taxi.

*Wae do I feel like I know that guy in the car?* Jin Hwan thought, “Faster ahjussi!”

“Yes sir.” The taxi driver said and went faster, following the car.

Just then, the taxi driver turned left while the car went straight ahead.

“Ahjussi! What are you doing?!” Jin Hwan asked.

“Don’t worry sir, I think I know where he’s going.” The taxi driver said.

“Okay, I’ll trust you on this.” Jin Hwan said.

“You can count on me, sir.” The taxi driver said.

Few seconds later, the taxi driver made a stop in front of a car and to Jin Hwan’s surprised it was that car!

“Great job, ahjussi!” Jin Hwan said, “I promise I’ll pay your more on this.”

“Thank you, sir.” The taxi driver said with a small bow on the head.

Jin Hwan immediately went out of the taxi and went to the car.

“Yah!” Come out whoever you are!” Jin Hwan said knocking the windows.

Since there’s no respond, Jin Hwan had no choice but to open the door and pulled out whoever it was. Surprisingly, Jin Hwan’s thought were correct. It is someone knew, in fact, that someone is a girl!

“Hee Young…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Yeah, it's been a while... Sorry for the late update.

Been very busy these days...

So, I decided not to make your guys wait long, I'm going to try and finish this story this WEEK!

Yup! This week alright, since school is off for a week...

I'll try my best to finish this as soon as possible since I felt sorry for making you guys wait VERY long for an update...

Again, I'm very sorry...

Have a nice day!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @cookie808: Thank you for keep waiting for my updates! Their wedding huh? Yeah, I'll think about it. ^^

@syaf_eqah36: Thank you for reading my AWFUL story... Hehe~ I'll try and update as fast as possible^^ Thanks again! :]

Thank you for commentingg guys, I love you guys so much! <3 Keep commenting neh? ^^