Chapter 16

Lovely Marriage

When you and Eun Ji reached home, you saw your mom standing in front the doorway.

“Oh no unnie. Looks like we’re in trouble.” you whispered.

“And whose fault is that?” Eun Ji asked looking at you curiously.

“Fine! I know it’s my fault!” you said, “But, you ate the ice cream to unnie.”

“Fine! It’s my fault too!” Eun Ji said ruffling her hair.

When you both reached the door, you mom asked,

“Where have you two been?!” she said angrily, “I told you to come home early!”

“Mianhe umma.” Eun Ji said looking down, “But, the teacher let us out of the classroom late.”

“Neh umma, we didn’t mean to be late.” you said quietly.

“Fine, but next time I won’t forgive you two! Arasso?!” your mom said and you both nodded.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

After a few minutes of cleaning and preparing,  you and Eun Ji went to the grocery store to buy some stuff,

“Okay, so we need some juice, salads, eggs, fruits and cheese.” Eun Ji said examining the list.

“Cheese?” you said, “What for?”

“I don’t know.” Eun Ji said looking around the store, “Umma just wrote in hear and our job is to buy them.”

“Okay, so where do we start?” you asked Eun Ji.

“We’ll start with the salads!” Eun Ji said heading for the vegetables section with you following behind.

Meanwhile, Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun are also in the grocery store to pay the groceries.

“Hyung, appali! I need to go to the toilet!” Jin Hyun said.

“Wait a minute. I need to pay hear!” Jin Hwan said taking out his wallet.

“Make it quick will you?!” Jin Hyun said.

“How much is it?” Jin Hwan asked the shopkeeper.

“25, 000 Won.”the shopkeeper said with a smile.

“Here.” Jin Hwan said handling the money.

“Ghamsamnida!” the shopkeeper said handling the plastic bags.

“Hyung! I need to go, NOW!” Jin Hyun shouts.

“Fine! You can go now its right over there.” Jin Hwan said pointing at the corner of the grocery store.

“Wait here hyung! Don’t go anywhere!” Jin Hyun said and Jin Hwan nodded.

While waiting, Jin Hwan saw someone at the fruit section.

“Wait, isn’t that Eun Ji?” he asked himself and was about to go to Eun Ji when you came out bringing the eggs to Eun Ji.

“Wait! Is that Eun Mi?!” he asked, “What is she doing here with Eun Ji?”

“Okay~ I think we have everything already.” Eun Ji said checking the list, “Appali let’s pay them and go home.”

“Neh~” you said lifting up the basket from the ground.

“Why are they shopping together?” Jin Hwan said confusingly, “If Eun Ji is not Eun Mi’s sister, could it be that they’re relatives?”

*But, wait a second. Eun Mi just said to me that she don’t know Eun Ji. If she doesn’t know her, why are they together? Argh! This is making me crazy!*Jin Hwan thought.

“Hyung?” Jin Hyun said calling his hyung, “Hyung!”

“Mwo? Neh! You’re done?” Jin Hwan said nervously.

“Done!” Jin Hyun said smiling, “What are you looking at hyung?”

“Mwo? Nothing!” Jin Hwan said, “Come on let’s go home.”

“Kaja! I can’t wait to go to Eun Ri nuna’s house!” Jin Hyun said clapping his hand.

Jin Hwan took a last look at you and Eun Ji before turning around, *Did both of them knew each other? They look so close together.* Jin Hwan thought while walking.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

“Umma we’re home!” both you and Eun Ji said.

“Good! Now appali change your clothes. The guest will be here any minute.” Your mom said both of you nodded and went upstairs.

A few minutes later, the guests arrived and both of you are still upstairs getting ready.

“Yah! Lee Eun Mi, appali! The guests are here already!” Eun Ji said knocking your door.

“In a minute unnie!” you said putting a bit of make up on your face, “Perfect!”

You went out of your room and went downstairs to meet the guests.

“Wow! My dongsaeng in-laws are so pretty!” Jin Ho said looking at you and Eun Ji.

“Oppa!” both you and Eun Ji said.

“You’re here already?! Where’s unnie?” you asked Jin Ho.

“She’s right there talking to her chingus.” Jin Ho said pointing at Eun Ri who is giggling and laughing all the time.

“Unnie!” Eun Ji said running to Eun Ri.

“Oh! Eun Ji-ah, Eun Mi-ah!” Eun Ri said hugging both of you, “How’re you both doing?”

“We’re doing great unnie!” you smiled and Eun Ri nodded, “How about you?”

“Me? I’m doing fine with yeobo.” Eun Ri said touching her belly.

“When will it be born?” Eun Ji asked.

“Another seven months perhaps.” Eun Ri said smiling down.

“Can’t wait unnie!” you said jumping up and down.

“Me too!” Eun Ri giggled a bit by your childish action.

“What are you guys talking about?” Jin Ho asked putting his hand on Eun Ri’s shoulder.

“Nothing yeobo.” Eun Ri said smiling down at Jin Ho.

“Chinja?” Jin Ho asked you and Eun Ji.

“Actually we were talking about your future child oppa!” Eun Ji said.

“Ohhh~” Jin Ho said with a tone.

“Yeobo, where are your donsaengs?” Eun Ri asked.

“They’re talking with umma and appa.” Jin Ho said looking at his dongsaengs.

“You have dongsaengs oppa?” you asked and Jin Ho nodded.

“Neh I have!” Jin Ho said.

“You should meet them!” Eun Ri said, “They’re so adorable!”

“Are they guys or girls?” Eun Ji asked.

“Both of them are guys!” Eun Ri said, “In addition, both of them are twins!”

“Twins?” both you and Eun Ji said looking each other.

“Hyung!” two guys called Jin Ho and went to him.

“Jin Hwan, Jin Hyun!” Jin Ho said, “Where have you guys been?”

“We were talking with your mother in-law hyung.” Jin Hwan said.

“Neh hyung! Also with your father in-law!” Jin Hyun said.

“Okaaay~” Eun Ri said, “Well guys meet my dongsaengs! Eun Ji amd Eun Mi!”

“Jin Hwan?!” you said pointing at Jin Hwan.

“Eun Ji?!” Jin Hwan said pointing at Eun Ji.

“Jin Hyun?!” Eun Ji said pointing at Jin Hyun.

“Eun Mi?!” Jin Hyun said pointing at you.

“Wait, you guys know each other?!” Jin Ho asked the four of you who are still pointing at each other.

All of you remained silent for a moment and stealing glances at each other. You looked at Jin Hyun, then at Eun Ji and finally at Jin Hwan, you thought,

*Oh no! Outhoukke?!*

---------------------------------

Looks like I have to start updating at night (in my country)......

'Cause school already starts hear! Urgh!!! F***~~~!

So, if I updated late.... please understand okay?...... You all know that school !

Anyway, how's this chapter guys?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-