Chapter 53

Lovely Marriage

Two Months Later

You were walking with Eun Ji to college. The walk was quiet until you broke the silence.

“Unnie?” you called.

“Yes?” Eun Ji answered.

“Do you have an assignment this month?” you asked.

“Well, I do have one last four months.” She answered, “It’s due next month.”

Your eyes widened upon hearing that, “Really? Mine too!”

“Now that’s a coincidence.” Eun Ji said, “What’s your assignment?”

“It’s not that easy.” You said with a sigh, “We have to sing our favorite song in front of whole class 1 students.”

“That’s easy.” Eun Ji said snapping her fingers.

“Easy you say?” you asked, “Unnie, I haven’t picked a song yet!”

“What?!” Eun Ji asked, “Really? You haven’t?”

You shook your head, “I don’t know which song I should sing.”

Eun Ji let out a small sigh, “That’s okay though, singing is not that hard.”

“How would you know?” you asked.

“Well, the only thing you should do when practicing is, memorize all of the lyrics, the high notes, the low notes, the feeling for the song, how should you act in front of the stage.” Eun Ji explained, “The most important thing is, you should rest your voice a lot.”

“Wow, unnie!” you said, more like shouting, “You’re awesome! Even though you’re in a dance class but you knew everything about vocal class too?”

“Well, you know me!” Eun Ji said praising herself, “But, really you’re assignment is not that hard. Mine’s harder.”

“What’s yours?” you asked anxiously.

“Well, I have to dance in front of whole class 2.” Eun Ji said.

“That’s quite easy too.” You said.

“Easy?” Eun Ji asked, “Try to dance and you know if it’s easy or not.”

“It’s just dancing unnie.” You said trying to act cool, “Not acting.”

“Yeah, right!” Eun Ji said, “If I were asked to dance alone or with my friends, I’m fine with that.”

“Wae? You’re not dancing with Min Soo and Chae Ryn unnie?” you asked.

“Ani.” Eun Ji answered, “We were asked to dance with a partner which has to be… a boy.”

You immediately stopped walking and looked at your unnie with a shock expression, “Are you… serious?”

“What? You think I’m joking?” Eun Ji asked, “The practice was even harder than vocals.”

“Well, what is it?” you asked.

“You have to do a lot of stretching before practicing, memorize all of the lyrics of the song or the beat, remember all of the dance steps, and practice it daily so that you won’t forget any step.” Eun Ji explained, “You have to drink and eat healthy food to keep your body healthy that will prevent you from doing mistakes or forgetting steps.”

Your jaw automatically dropped from hearing all those dance practice advise, “Whoah~ now that’s sounds hard.”

“It is, I’ve been practicing since last month.” Eun Ji said.

“Last month?” you asked and Eun Ji nodded, “I thought the assignment was given to you last four months, right?”

“Yeah, it took me so long to find a partner.” Eun Ji said.

“So, who’s your partner?” you asked curiously.

“Urm~ I can’t tell you that.” Eun Ji said.

“Wae?” you asked.

“No, I just can’t.” Eun Ji said.

Before you could asked any more question, you two reached the school gate. Eun Ji immediately ran to Jin Hyun.

“Oppa!” Eun Ji tackled Jin Hyun into a hug, “I miss you!”

“Aww~ I miss you too.” Jin Hyun said while Eun Ji’s hair.

“Annyeong!” Jin Hwan greeted you.

But, you didn’t realized that because you were wandering who’s Eun Ji’s dance partner, *Geez~ who is Eun Ji unnie’s partner? Now I’m super curious.*

“Hello~ Eun Mi-ah?” Jin Hwan called you but you ignored it, “Earth to Eun Mi! Wake up!”

“Whoah! What?!” you asked, shocking.

“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked you worriedly.

*Oh no. Jin Hwan’s worried again. I knew that kind of face.* you thought, “Nah~ I’m okay. There’s nothing wrong here, don’t worry.” and said.

“Are you sure?” Jin Hwan asked you and you just nodded.

“Appali, let’s go to class.” Jin Hyun said and all three of you nodded your heads.

“Kaja!” Jin Hwan said and grabbed you hand, as usual you were blushing as hard as a tomato.

While walking to class, you broke the silence.

“Jin Hwan?” you called.

“Hmm~” Jin Hwan responded.

“The assignment that we got last four months, it’s due next month.” You said, “Right?”

“Yup, that’s right.” Jin Hwan said, “Seonsaengnim is coming back here soon, he wants us to be ready once he got back.”

“Have you planned anything?” you asked.

“Not yet though.” Jin Hwan said quietly, “I don’t know which song I should sing.”

“Yeah, me too.” You said with a sigh, “It’s not like I don’t have any favorite song or something, it’s just they’re so many songs that I like that I can’t choose which one I should sing.”

Jin Hwan laughed a bit at your action.

“Is that funny?” you asked.

“Ani, we’re the same.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s just that, the way you’re saying it, it’s cute.”

You blushed a bit before continue, “Jin Hwan-ah?”

“Yes?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Did you know anything about class 2’s assignment?” you asked

“Urm~ no.” Jin Hwan said, “Wae?”

“Really? Jin Hyun didn’t say anything to you?” you asked.

“Should he?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Eun Ji unnie didn’t tell Jin Hyun or you anything?” you asked.

“What are you talking about?” Jin Hwan asked, “Are you saying that Eun Ji has an assignment but she didn’t tell me or Jin Hyun anything?”

“Nothing! Just forget everything I said!” you said.

“Eun Mi-ah, are you okay?” Jin Hwan asked, “You’re acting really weird this morning.”

“Ani, I’m fine.” You said.

“Wait, are you hiding something from me?” Jin Hwan asked.

You shook your head, “Ani, why would I?”

“Are you sure?” Jin Hwan asked getting closer to you.

“Yup, I’m pretty… sure.” You said quietly.

“Are you?” Jin Hwan asked again, this time your back was already touching the wall and your face were only a few inches from Jin Hwan’s. You were already blushing from Jin Hwan’s action.

*Why is he always making me blushing every morning?* you thought and looked away.

“You’re okay?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Neh! I’m fine!” you said and immediately ran into your classroom.

“Eun Mi-ah!” Jin Hwan called but you ignored it.

You ran and sat next to Hye In as usual.

“Whoah! What’s the rush?” Hye In asked.

“Sheesh Eun Mi, are you that excited?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Excited for what?” Hye In asked.

“Nothing!” you and Jin Hwan said at the same time.

“Really, I’m getting curious here.” Hye In said with a smirk.

“It’s nothing big actually.” Jin Hwan said sitting next to you.

“What is it?” Hye whispered to you.

“You know I always said to you that he’s always making me blushed every morning?” you whispered back and Hye In nodded, “Well, he did it again.”

“That’s why you’re running?” Hye In asked and you nodded, “Oh~ don’t worry darling! You’ll get used to it.”

“Used to what?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Park Hye In!” you shouted.

“What?!” Hye In asked and you just sighed.

You rested your head on your desk and thought, *Today’s gonna be a long day. Wait, why is Eun Ji unnie keeping secret about her assignment? That’s just making me even more curious.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! How are you guys?

Yeah, I'm fine here... So, another update. Yay!

Hahaha~ well, from now on I won't be updating weekends anymore.

Because I'm not really sure when I could update...

So, just keep your eyes open for updates okay?

That means I will update if I have time

Like I said, keep your eyes open!

Oh yeah, the part for the practice adivise for vocal and dnace...

Well, I'm not even sure if it's true though.

I just created it on my own since this is my story! Hahaha~~

Keep supporting this story neh guys! Miss you all alot! (Hugs and kisses)

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-