Chapter 59

Lovely Marriage

 

“Who?” Jin Hwan asked Baro and he just shrugged.

“I don’t know, ask CNU hyung.” Baro said pointing at CNU who was day dreaming all the time.

“Yah, Shin Woo-ah.” Jin Hwan elbowed CNU making him stumbled a bit.

“Oh, what?” CNU said scratching the back of his neck.

“Who’s the girl that wanted to practice with us?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Oh, her name is Seo Yu Na.” CNU said, “She’s from class 1-C.”

“And, why did she want to practice with us?” Jin Hwan asked.

“She just wanted to test her Keyboard skills.” CNU said, “Since you’re quiet good in it, she wanted you to teach her a bit.”

“Me?” Jin Hwan asked, “Why me? Can’t it be somebody else? It’s not like I’m the only one knows how to play keyboard in this school.”

“She wanted to ask the others but all of them refused.” CNU said, “Since she looked pretty innocent, I decided to ask you about this.”

“She looked pretty happy about that!” Baro shouted.

Jin Hwan just sighed, “So, she’s going to sing while playing the keyboard. Is that it?”

Both CNU and Baro just nodded their heads.

“What about you guys?” Jin Hwan asked, “I might not be able to help you guys with the practice.”

“Wait, does that mean you agreed to do this?” CNU asked.

“Well, I think about it.” Jin Hwan said scratching the back of his neck.

“Yu Na-ah! Jin Hwan said he’ll think about it!” CNU suddenly shouted.

Immediately, the door burst opened and came in a girl with a huge smile on her face. She approached Jin Hwan happily.

“Really? You’ll think about it?” Yu Na asked with a grin.

“Ye-yeah.” Jin Hwan said quiet shock.

“Assa~!” Yu Na said jumping up and down, “Thank you, Jin Hwan-shi. Thank you so much!”

“I just said I’ll think about it, I didn’t say I’ll agree to it.” Jin Hwan said.

“I know, but most of the people that I asked, all of them rejected me without even letting me finished my sentence.” Yu Na said.

“See that hyung?” Baro said, “Poor Yu Na.”

“Make sure you think carefully.” Yu Na said and left.

“So, Jin Hwan-ah.” CNU called, “What do you think? She’s pretty cute.”

“That’s what you think, I’m already engaged.” Jin Hwan said.

“Ooh~ looks like someone likes Yu Na!” Baro shouted and immediately Jin Hwan turned around and looked at CNU curiously.

“Chinjayo?” Jin Hwan asked curiously.

CNU started to blush a bit, “I’m not!”

“Yes you are! Look at your pink cheeks!” Baro shouted pointed at CNU’s face, “Just admit it!”

“In that case why don’t you teach her?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I’m not good with keyboards like you do!” CNU said.

“No wonder you agreed to ask me about this.” Jin Hwan said.

“Jin Hwan-ah, could you do me a favor?” CNU asked.

“What?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Could you please… teach Yu Na?” CNU asked.

“WHAT?!” both Jin Hwan and Baro shouted.

CNU just lowered his head, he is completely red right now.

“Ooh~ Shin Woo hyung is in love~!” Baro sang.

“Seriously?” Jin Hwan asked and CNU just nodded.

“Please~ do it for me?” CNU asked.

“Fine then, what do I got for doing this?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You’re asking for a payment?” CNU asked.

“Well, yeah! I’m not doing it for free!” Jin Hwan said, “Especially if you’re the one who asked for it.”

“Fine!” CNU shouted, “I’ll pay you after you’ve finished your lesson with her.”

“Really?” Jin Hwan asked and CNU just nodded, “Yes! In that case I’ll teach her.”

“It’s settled then!” Baro said clapping his hands, “Let’s practice!”

Both Jin Hwan and CNU nodded their head and went to their places to start practicing.

*I wonder if I should tell Eun Mi about this.* Jin Hwan thought.

Meanwhile at the school gym.

“Yeah, I’m Lee Eun Mi from class 1-A.” You said with a bow.

“No need to be so formal.” The boy said.

“Oh, neh.” You said standing up properly, “Urm, who are you?”

“Oh, my name is Lu Han.” Lu Han said while shaking your hand, “I’m from class 3-A.”

“Wait, so you’re my senior?” You asked quiet shock.

“Well, yes I am.” Lu Han said, “No need to be afraid, I’m not like the other seniors who like to bully their juniors.”

“Oh, I see.” You said.

“So, I got an info telling that you’re going to clean up the school gym.” Lu Han said, “Right?”

“Neh, my so called ‘Beloved teacher’ gave me this.” You said and handed the note to Lu Han.

He read it carefully before laughing.

“What’s so funny?” You asked quiet embarrassed.

“Your beloved teacher?” Lu Han asked referring to the note and you just lowered your head.

“She’s the one who wrote it.” You said.

“Did you come late to her class this morning?” Lu Han asked.

“How did you know?” You asked.

“Well, as you can see I got the same note.” Lu Han said pulling out a note from his pocket and showed it to you.

To your surprised, the note looks exactly the same with yours.

Lu Han just smiled, “I guess we’re on the same boat then.”

You just laughed after Lu Han finished his sentence, *Man, he’s cute!*

“So, should we start?” Lu Han asked and you just nodded playfully while Lu Han giggled a bit.

“Now what?” You asked.

“You’re cute, you know that.” Lu Han said smiling down at you while you started blushing, “Anyway, I’ll be in charge on the supplies while you just clean up the floor.”

“But, isn’t that too much for you to do it alone?” You asked, “The school gym has a lot of supplies you know.”

“I knew that.” Lu Han said taking a pile of cones to the storage room, “I just don’t want you to get tired.”

“It’s okay.” You said, “Besides It’s my punishment too.”

“What a sweet girl.” Lu Han said after putting a pile of cones in the storage room and ruffled your hair a bit, “Looks like someone respects their sunbae.”

You just lowered your head feeling embarrassed again, while Lu Han just giggled softly, “Well, in that case let’s start. The faster we do it, the earlier we can go home. Right?”

You just nodded your head and went to help Lu Han with the rest of the cones. After the both of you finished cleaning up the supplies, you both went to get a mop, a towel and two bucket of water to clean up the floor and the walls.

“I’ll clean up the wall, you mop the floor okay?” Lu Han said.

“Yes sir!” You said and started working on the floor.

While Lu Han was cleaning the wall, he accidently hit the bucket and it fall right on top of you with a ‘Splash’. You were completely soaking wet after that.

“Oh my god! Eun Mi-ah, are you okay?” Lu Han shouted and immediately went down the ladder to check up on you, “I am so sorry! I didn’t mean it!”

“*cough* It’s okay sunbae.” You said while shaking your head.

“I felt bad, I’m really sorry.” Lu Han said.

Suddenly you grabbed the bucket that you use to mop the floor and threw it at Lu Han.

Splash’! Now Lu Han was also soaking wet.

“Yah! What did you do that for?” Lu Han asked.

“You said you felt bad about the accident, so I threw it at you to make it even.” You said, “Don’t feel bad because you’re wet too.”

Immediately both you and Lu Han laughed out loud and splashing water at each other. Suddenly, the door burst opened and immediately both of you stopped playing and looked at the door.

Five guys and one girl came in with a shocked expression on their faces, “OH. MY. GOD!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! :]

So, how's your day?

Mine went pretty well...

Anyway, it turns out that the girl is Yu Na from AOA and the guy is Lu Han from EXO-M!

Huhuhu~ I bet some of you gussed that the guy will be Kris but...

Sorry! I like Lu Han better >.< Yu Na... don't get it wrong!

She is not going to be your (Eun Mi's) rival, she's just a special appeariance in this story!

Well, since I like Yu Na. Kekeke~

I'll update on Monday or Tuesday... It depends when I get back from vacation.

Yup! I'll be going on a vacation! How exciting!

Well gotta go, annyeong~! ;]

Comments and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: I'm going to watch MAMA tonight and I hope B.A.P WIN! Huhuhu~ ^.^