Chapter 54

Lovely Marriage

“Okay guys, better get ready next month.” Your teacher said while packing her books, “This assignment is very important, so do your best neh?”

“Deh~!” everyone in the class beamed.

After the teacher leaves, everyone started to talk about the assignment. Some of them already picked a song, some still picking, some already practiced and ready for the show while you and Jin Hwan kept starring at them who are busy talking.

“Wow, they’ve prepare a lot.” Jin Hwan said and you just nodded.

“Yeah, you’re right.” You said looking around, “Where’s Hye In?”

“Oh, she already left.” Jin Hwan said while packing his stuff, “She said she’s going to meet Sandeul.”

“Wae?” you asked.

“Haven’t you heard?” Jin Hwan asked you back.

“Heard what?” you asked in confusion.

“Hye In and Sandeul started dating a week ago.” Jin Hwan said.

Your eyes widened upon hearing that, “Are you serious?”

“Did I ever lie to you?” Jin Hwan asked finishing packing his stuff.

“Really?” you said, “How come I didn’t know about this?”

“How should I know?” Jin Hwan asked, “She’s your best friend, not mine.”

“That’s the point, why didn’t she tell me?” you asked back.

“Calm down Eun Mi, it’s just that she doesn’t have any time to tell you.” Jin Hwan said.

“Doesn’t have any time you say?” you asked, “She’s been sitting next to me every day here. How come she doesn’t have any time?”

Jin Hwan just shrugged, “Come on, maybe she have a reason.”

You just sighed, “Okay, come on let’s go home.”

“Wait, I can’t.” Jin Hwan said.

“Mwo? Wae?” you asked.

“Someone asked me to help them about the assignment.” Jin Hwan explained.

“Who?” you asked.

“Dong Woo and Sun Woo.” Jin Hwan said.

“You mean, CNU and Baro?” you corrected.

“Yeah.” Jin Hwan said, “So, I accepted to help them since I need to prepare as well.”

“Oh.” You said with a nod.

“Sorry, are you okay with that?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Nah~ it’s okay.” You said with a small smile making Jin Hwan blushed a bit, “Besides I need to prepare something too.”

“In that case, why don’t you join us?” Jin Hwan asked with a please look.

“J-Join you and the guys?” you asked and Jin Hwan nodded.

“Will you?” Jin Hwan asked with his puppy eyes.

*Great~ I can’t resist his puppy eyes. Outhoukke?* you thought.

“Please~” Jin Hwan kept begging you, he even tried some aegyos to attract you.

“Okay, fine!” you said making Jin Hwan smiles widely.

“Assa~!” Jin Hwan said jumping up and down.

“Calm down, Jin Hwan-ah.” You said holding onto his shoulders.

But you knew that you just made the biggest mistake of your life. Instead of calming him down, Jin Hwan pulled you and made you jump with him.

“Kyaaa~~! Park Jin Hwan! Stop it! I’m getting dizzy!” you said and immediately Jin Hwan stops jumping.

“Mianhe, I was just too happy!” Jin Hwan said smiling widely again.

“*pant* it’s *pant* okay.” You said panting.

“Are you okay?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

“Come on, let’s go and meet with the guys.” You said.

“Oh, you’re right. Kaja!” Jin Hwan said lending his hand gesturing you to hold it.

Gladly you took it, “Where did you three planning on doing this?”

“At the music room, Shin Woo booked it last month.” Jin Hwan said.

“Oh, okay.” You said.

The two of you then walked out of the classroom and walked through the hallway on the way to the music room. You two reached there and was about to enter but was interrupted by you.

“Jin Hwan-ah.” You called.

“Hmm~ what’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I need to go to the toilet.” You said with a shy look on your face.

“Oh, it’s just around that corner.” Jin Hwan said pointing and corner.

“I know.” You said and went straight to the toilet without saying anything.

“Guess she can’t hold it anymore.” Jin Hwan said with a giggle and went inside.

“Yo! Jin Hwan-ah!” CNU and Baro greeted him as he entered the room, “What took you so long?”

“My fiancé and I had some conversation.” Jin Hwan explained, “And I let her join us.”

CNU and Baro looked at each other, then at Jin Hwan, “Why don’t you told us earlier?”

“Wae? Can’t she join us?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Ani, of course she can.” CNU said.

“Then, why are you having a serious look on your face?” Jin Hwan asked.

“It’s just, we don’t have much snacks left.” Baro said showing some chips in the rapper.

“That’s it? That’s what you guys been worrying about?” Jin Hwan asked and the two of them nodded their heads, “Aigoo~ we can buy lots of them later.”

“Chinja? You’re going to treat us?” both CNU and Baro asked at the same time.

“Well, if that’s the case then yes.” Jin Hwan said and both CNU and Baro jump up from their seats and started jumping up and down, “Seriously? I just said I want to treat you guys for some snacks and you guys started jumping like little kids?”

Jin Hwan just sighed and looked out the window, *I wonder what took Eun Mi so long?*

Meanwhile, you were at the toilet washing your hands.

“I’ve been drinking too much at lunch time, I guess.” You said while turning the pipe off and started drying your hands.

After drying your hands, you were about to open the door when you heard someone was talking outside. It was a girl and a guy.

“Who’s that?” you asked yourself, “That girl sounds familiar.”

You took a peek at the door and saw a girl walking next to a guy at the hallway. You couldn’t see who’s who since their backs was facing you.

“Who is that girl and why is she sounds so familiar?” you asked yourself again.

Just then, both of them stopped walking at the end of the hallway. Both of them started facing each other that means their side was now facing you. Still you couldn’t see who that girl is since she’s very far away.

“Aish! Who is that girl?!” you asked yourself like a crazy person.

Since you’re so curious, you decided to walk out from the toilet slowly not wanting them to notice you. You’ve gotten closed with them and hid behind a wall. Both of them were chatting happily until the guy excuse himself to go home. Before he leaves, he heard something about coming to the girl’s house.

“That guy’s going to the girl’s house?” you asked.

You can see the guy’s face but can’t recognize who it is, but you can’t see the girl’s face since now her back was facing you. The guys then says goodbye to the girl and left. This is your chance.

“Excuse me?” you went to the girl who is busy looking at her phone, “Hello~?”

The girl then turned around and immediately your eyes started to widened, so is the girl.

“Eu-Eun Ji unnie?

------------------------

What's up, guys!

Another update for you guys... I decided to update as fast as I could.

But, I will update fast if I have time like now...

I won't be free next week... so don't expect me to update and sorry about that...

Well, can you guess who's the guy with Eun Ji? Hahaha~~

Okay, I'll give you a clue... that guy is from a rookie group this year.

That's it, the rest... you guys have to guess it. Tee hee~~

Anyways, don't forget to leave a comment!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-