Chapter 23

Lovely Marriage

“So... did you see her?” you asked Jin Hyun who is now starring at the sky.

“Ani.” Jin Hyun shook his head, “The next morning I went to school to see her, but the teacher said she’s moving somewhere.”

“Oh... that’s sad...” you said looking down.

“Hyung cried that night.” Jin Hyun said, “Because of me, he cried.”

“It’s not your fault Jin Hyun-ah.” you said tapping his shoulder.

“It is my fault! “ Jin Hyun shouted, “I’ve shouldn’t rejected her in the first place!”

“But, you did it for Jin Hwan.” you said, “Right?”

Jin Hyun remained silent for a moment, few seconds later he started to cry.

“That’s why I’m letting Eun Ji go.” Jin Hyun said sobbing, “I want hyung to be happy.”

“But, what about you?” you asked Jin Hyun.

“Just like hyung said.” Jin Hyun said wiping his tears, “I’m happy when hyung happy!”

You smiled after hearing what Jin Hyun said, “You know Jin Hyun-ah, you are the best dongsaeng Jin Hwan ever have.” you said tapping his shoulder.

“But, I’m sorry.” Jin Hyun said looking down.

“For what?” you asked Jin Hyun.

“Because I couldn’t help you to get hyung’s love.” Jin Hyun said, “You like hyung, don’t you?”

You stayed quiet for a few second, then you spoke, “Gwenchana! At least I can see that he’s happy with unnie!”

Jin Hyun looked at you and smiled, “Gomawo Eun Mi-ah!”

“Now for what?” you asked him.

“You’re doing this for hyung too, right?” Jin Hyun said, “So, it’s like you’re helping me!”

“Right~” you said with a tone.

“Gomawo!” Jin Hyun said smiling brightly.

*I’m happy seeing you happy Jin Hyun-ah, but actually I’m doing this Jin Hwan’s happiness. It’s sad that you didn’t know Eun Ji unnie loves you! I wish I could tell you, but I’m afraid that you won’t accept it because Jin Hwan likes her. Mianhe Jin Hyun-ah.*you thought.

“So, are we done talking?” Jin Hyun asked you.

“I guess.” you said quietly.

“Kaja! You’ve finish talking with everybody right?” Jin Hyun asked and you nodded, “Then let’s go to hyung and Eun Ji!”

Both of you then went to Jin Hwan and Eun Ji who are talking with each other about something.

“Oh, you both done talking?” Eun Ji asked, you and Jin Hyun nodded.

“Finally!” Jin Hwan shouted, “What took you two so long?”

“We’ve talked a lot hyung!” Jin Hyun said, “You won’t believe what we’ve talked about!”

“Okay~ it looks like something important.” Eun Ji said sipping her drink.

“Sort of unnie.” you said smiling.

Just then Jin Ho and Eun Ri approached the four of you.

“Have the four of you done discussing?” Jin Ho asked and the four of you nodded.

“Good!” Eun Ri said clapping her hands, “So, can you guys explained how did you guys know each other?”

“Well, we go to the same university.” Eun Ji explains, “That’s how we know each other!”

“Also, me and Eun Mi are in the same class.” Jin Hwan said, “While Jin Hyun is in the same hall with her.”

“Wow! Everything is just a coincidence!” Jin Ho said looking at the four of you, “Don’t you guys think?”

“Yeah I guess…” Jin Hyun said scratching the back of his neck.

“Well ,well, well what do we have here?” Jin Ho’s dad said as he and his wife approached the six of you.

“Appa! Umma!” Jin Ho said looking at his parents.

“Looks like you guys are getting to know each other huh.” Jin Ho’s mom said with a smile.

“Neh umma!” Eun Ri said, “Did you know that these kids went to the same university?!”

“Chinja?!” Jin Ho’s mom asked and the four of you nodded, “Now that’s wonderful!”

“You guys are really good looking each other.” Jin Ho’s dad said, “All of you can make a wonderful family!”

All six of you looked at each other, you turned to Jin Hwan and gave a what-is-he-talking-about look. Jin Hwan just shrugged.

“My, my, my isn’t this wonderful?” your dad just came by with your mom hand in hand, “Having a family talk I see.”

“Sort of actually.” Jin Ho’s dad said, “We were talking about your pretty daughters and our wonderful sons!”

“Wow so you guys have met each other?” your mom asked and the six of nodded, “Awww~ that’s sweet!”

“Don’t you think?” Jin Ho’s mom said.

“You know what I have a great idea.” your dad said.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Jin Ho’s dad asked your dad and he nodded.

“Let’s talk somewhere else then.” your father suggested.

“Can we come along?” your mom asked.

“Of course you can honey.” your dad said, “It’s a family talked after all!”

“You guys stay here!” Jin Ho’s dad ordered, “Arasso?”

“Wae?” Jin Ho asked.

“It’s a secret!” Jin Ho’s mom said.

Then your parents and Jin Ho’s parents left to find some private place to talk.

“What do you guys think they’re talking about?” Jin Hwan asked.

“How should we know hyung?” Jin Hyun said.

“Geongjeongma!” Eun Ri said, “We will know soon.”

Everyone nodded their heads and went to grab some food.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another update guys! Yay~!

I might not update tomorrow 'cause I got a lot of homework since we got four days off.

And you guys knew teachers likes to give a lot of homework during day offs.

So, how's this chapter? C'mon I need your comments and advices!

Comment and Subcribe! -Kim_Young-