Chapter 67

Lovely Marriage

 

“I love you.” Jin Hwan whispered in your ear making you shocked a bit.

*He loves me?* you thought.

“Alright, Mr. Park.” The MC said, “I know she’s your fiancé, but don’t do that in school please.”

Immediately, Jin Hwan stopped hugging you and bowed to the MC, “I’m sorry.”

You bowed also but didn’t say anything, you still speechless right after what had happen.

“For all of your information, Mr. Park Jin Hwan planned this to apologize to his fiancé, Miss Lee Eun Mi.” the MC said, “With a little help from his friends, I think the apology accepted… yes?”

Everyone started to look at you, including Jin Hwan who is standing next to you.

“Would you forgive me what had happen?” Jin Hwan asked, “I promise I won’t do it again, Yu Na also apologizes…”

“Believe him, they’re just friends.” Sandeul suddenly came out from the backstage.

“Jin Hwan was just teaching Yu Na some keyboard lessons.” CNU came out, “And nothing else.”

“In fact, Jin Hwan hyung also said that he only loves you.” Baro came out, “And no one else.”

“He even asked my help on how to confess to you.” Yu Na came out, “I’m sorry too.”

“Forgive me, please?” Jin Hwan said kneeling in front of you, “Chagiya?”

You just didn’t know what to do. Tears started to form in your eyes while looking at Jin Hwan. You really wish you can turn back time and tell Jin Hwan that you loved him form the start.

Without wasting anytime, you just went down to Jin Hwan’s level and hugged him tightly, “I forgive you.”

Everyone in the hall started to cheer and clap their hands while Jin Hwan hugged you back.

“Thank you, Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan said, “I promise, I’ll be a good fiancé and husband to you.”

“Okay, everyone calm down.” The MC said ruining the mood making everyone in the hall went silent, “Thank you, Miss Lee Eun Mi for your answer. Now, our assignment is over and all of you can go home now. Thank you for coming and wait until next week for your results. Until then, good night everyone!”

Everyone clapped their hands and started to exit the hall leaving you and the rest. You and Jin Hwan were sitting in the middle of the hall.

“Thank you for the performance, it was amazing.” You said kind of shy.

“Don’t thank me, thanks to Yu Na for the awesome idea.” Jin Hwan said.

“She planned all this?” You asked a bit surprised.

“Yeah, it’s true the part where she said that I asked her help on how to confess to you.” Jin Hwan said scratching the back of his neck, “I’m not good with this kind of stuff.”

“It’s okay, it was nice.” You said smiling making Jin Hwan’s heart beat faster, “I like it.”

“You do?” Baro suddenly asked coming out of nowhere, “Aww~ thanks!”

“Aish, shut up Sun Woo!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“We’re really glad you like it.” CNU said also coming out of nowhere, “We didn’t have enough time to practice because of the assignment.”

“All of you worked hard, just for… me?” You asked.

“We do it because we wanted you and Jin Hwan to be together.” Sandeul said coming out of nowhere as well with Hye In, “We do it sincerely just for the two of you.”

“That was sweet oppa.” Hye In said.

“You knew about this?” You asked.

“No.” Hye In shook her head, “The only girl that knew about this is Yu Na and no one else.”

“Stop saying my name.” Yu Na said coming out of nowhere.

“Seriously, where did all of you guys come out from?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Surprise?” Baro said.

“Anyway, yeah Yu Na helped a lot too.” Hye In said, “That’s what I knew.”

You looked at Yu Na for a moment before standing up and hugged her.

“Thank you.” You said as tears fall on your cheeks, “I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.”

“It’s okay, you’re welcome.” Yu Na said patting your back, “Anyway, I really like seeing you and Jin Hwan together. It’s cute.”

You broke the hug and smile, “Thank you.”

“Ehem.” Jin Hwan pretended to cough, “Thanks Yu Na, for everything.”

“No, thank you for the keyboard lesson.” Yu Na said, “I hope I pass the assignment.”

“Of course you will!” CNU said.

“Yeah, you played pretty well.” Jin Hwan said.

“Really? I did?” Yu Na asked and everyone else nodded their heads including you, “Thank you everyone.”

“Well, we better get going.” Sandeul said, “I have a date with my girlfriend.”

“Ouhh~ where are we going today?” Hye In asked.

“I don’t know… surprise?” Sandeul said and Hye In just pouted, “Come on, let’s go. See you guys later!”

“I want to go home too, umma is waiting for me.” Baro said, “Come on, hyung.”

“Sorry, I can’t.” CNU said.

“What? Why?” Baro asked.

“Because I need to take someone home.” CNU said with a wink and Baro immediately nodded.

“Ohh~ okay. In that case I’ll get going then.” Baro said and left.

“Who?” Yu Na asked.

“You of course.” CNU said.

“Me? It’s okay, I can go home by myself.” Yu Na said.

“Don’t be like that, it’s dangerous for a girl walking home alone in the dark.”CNU said and Jin Hwan just chuckled.

Suddenly the door bust open making the four of you jumped in shocked.

“Oh, sorry.” Chen said scratching the back of his neck, “I was just looking for my phone. I think I dropped it here somewhere, have any of you guys saw it?”

“Is it this one?” Yu Na asked and Chen’s eyes widened.

“Yes! That’s it!” Chen said running towards Yu Na, “Where did you find it?”

“At the front row.” Yu Na said pointing at the place where Chen had sat there during the assignment.

“Oh, really?” Chen asked and Yu Na just nodded, “Anyway, thank you for finding my phone.”

“It’s just a coincidence.” Yu Na said, “You’re welcome, then”

“So… wanna go out some time?” Chen asked making everyone shocked.

“Excuse me but-” before CNU could finish his sentence, Yu Na cut him off.

“Sure!” Yu Na said with a huge smile.

“But-” CNU was about to say something.

“What’s wrong, Shin Woo?” Yu Na asked, “Got any problems?”

CNU stayed silent for a moment before shaking his head, “No.”

“Cool.” Chen said, “Where’d you live? Maybe I can take you home.”

“Sounds good.” Yu Na said, “See you guys, bye!”

“Wait, Chen!” You called.

“What? What’s wrong?” Chen asked.

“Has Lu Han left already?” You asked.

“Yeah, he already left with the others.” Chen said, “I just came back for my phone.”

“Oh.” You said with a simple nodded.

“We’re leaving then, see you guys!” Chen said and waved while you and Jin Hwan waved back.

“That guy… he took my Yu Na that easy?” CNU said after Yu Na and Chen left.

“Excuse me, my?” Jin Hwan asked, “I believe she’s not yours anymore.”

“Chen sure knows how to pick up girls.” You said with a sighed, “Don’t worry CNU, there’s a tons of girls out there that are better.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” CNU said, “But, I may never give up on Yu Na!”

CNU then left running outside of the hall.

“I felt pity for CNU.” You said, “Yu Na should have realized his feelings for her.”

“What about me?” Jin Hwan asked, “You should’ve realized my feelings too.”

“You’re the one who should realized first.” You said, “I had like you since we first met at the classroom.”

“Really?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded.

Jin Hwan then tackled you in to a hugged, “I’m sorry for not noticing that.”

“Jin Hwan…” You sighed and hugged him back.

“No, I really am sorry.” Jin Hwan said, “If I knew it form the start, I wouldn’t force you to pretend with me if that hurts you more. I bet it does right?”

You nodded in response, “But, that’s okay. At least we’re together now.”

Jin Hwan broke the hug and kissed your forehead, “We’ll always be together from now on.”

You just smiled hearing his words. Even a smile would make your world really happy.

“Now, for your punishment.” Jin Hwan said and started pushing you until you hit the wall.

“Wh-what punishment?” You asked, “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Oh, really?” Jin Hwan asked, “Then what about that Lu Han guy, hmm?”

“He’s just a senior, we didn’t do anything!” You said struggling.

“Yeah right, then what about the kick he gave me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“That’s just…” You said while lowering your head.

“Just what?” Jin Hwan asked while you stayed quiet, “I don’t care what’s your reason, you still going to be punished.”

Jin Hwan then put both his hands on the wall trapping you up and smirked while you just gulped. He then started to lean in.

*OMO! What is he going to do?!* You thought while closing your eyes tightly.

Suddenly you felt a pair of lips on yours. You immediately opened your eyes seeing Jin Hwan kissing you passionately. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back.

Slowly, his arms wrapped around your waist and yours wrapped around his neck as the kiss became hot and wet. Jin Hwan then started kissing your cheeks, down to your neck and to your collarbone.

“Jin Hwan…” You said breathless, “We’re at school.”

“Give me a moment.” Jin Hwan said still kissing your collarbone.

Jin Hwan then went back to your lips and kissed you sweetly. Before you two could do anything else, the door bust opened making you and Jin Hwan broke the kiss.

“OMG! You two get a room!”

-----------------------------------

What's up, guys! :]

Huhu ^.^ it turns out that Chen got Yu Na first than CNU...

What do you guys think?

Does Yu Na look good with Chen or CNU?

Both starts with a 'C' LOL~

And... You (Eun Mi) and Jin Hwan are together! Yay~!

Isn't that awesome and sweet? ;]

What will happen next?

Wait for my update!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: The story is not OVER yet...

There's still some parts I want to do~

Actually,it depends on you guys...

Do you want me to make some drama or just stop here?

Please, please, please comment~ I need your oponions!

@funny-bunny: Thank you too, for loving it even though it's bad~ What will happen? Huhu ^.^ find out yourself :P Ppyong~

Thank you for always commenting dear funny-bunny... I don't know what happen to my other readers... >.< Don't forget to comment my DEAR readers!!!