Chapter 75

Lovely Marriage

 

Jin Hwan walked straight to Hee Young’s table and immediately sat at the empty seat, putting his plate on the table and looked at Hee Young in the eyes. While, Hee Young looked at Jin Hwan surprisingly.

“Urm~ Jin Hwan?” Hee Young asked quiet shocked.

Jin Hwan looked down at first before he speaks, “I need your help.”

“About what?” Hee Young asked.

Without hesitation, he pointed at you and Lu Han who were chatting happily not noticing the disappearance of Jin Hwan.

“Them?” Hee Young asked.

Jin Hwan just nodded his head.

“What’s wrong with them?” Hee Young asked getting confused, “It looks like they’re chatting just like friends.”

“You didn’t understand, that girl. She’s MY fiancé!” Jin Hwan said.

“Still Jin Hwan, they’re just talking.” Hee Young said before her eyes became widened and looked at Jin Hwan, “OMG! Jin Hwan, you’re jealous!”

“What?! No, I’m not!” Jin Hwan said.

“Yes you are, aww~ how cute!” Hee Young said.

“I told you, I’m not jealous!” Jin Hwan said looking at you and Lu Han before looking at Hee Young.

Hee Young raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

“Okay, maybe a little…” Jin Hwan said showing a little with his fingers.

“HAH! Got cha!” Hee Young said.

“What am I suppose to do?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Well, do you know that guy?” Hee Young asked.

“Yeah, he’s her sunbae.” Jin Hwan said.

“Really?” Hee Young asked, “Then why are you jealous? It’s just a sunbae-hubae relationship, nothing special.”

“Nothing special you say?” Jin Hwan asked, “You won’t believe what happened before we got here.”

“Okay, then. Hit it!” Hee Young said, “Tell me what happened.”

Meanwhile…

“I’m really sorry, sunbae.” You said apologizing to Lu Han, “I totally forgot to return this to you.”

“I told you, it’s fine.” Lu Han said with a smile, “Besides, it helps you with your cold right?”

“Yeah, still I’m sorry!” You said with a bow.

“It’s fine, really.” Lu Han said patting your head.

“Sunbae! Don’t touch my hair!” You said shoving Lu Han’s hands away.

“Gee~ why do you have to be so cute?” Lu Han asked with a smile making you blush a bit.

*Wait, why am I blushing? No, no, no! I can’t blush on Lu Han sunbae, andwe! Stop it, Lee Eun Mi!* You thought.

“Eun Mi?” Lu Han called, “Are you okay?”

“Oh, what? Yeah, I’m fine.” You said smiling nervously.

“Ehem…” Jin Ho pretended to cough to catch your attention.

You immediately stop on your tracks and stood there silently while Lu Han just keep looking at Jin Ho.

“Lu Han!” Eun Ji called making him stopped looking at Jin Ho.

“Oh, Eun Ji-ah.” Lu Han said, “Looks like all of you are here.”

“Are you here alone?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Ani, EXO-M are still upstairs.” Lu Han said, “I wonder what took them so long.”

“Eun Mi?” Jin Ho asked shaking you up.

You stopped daydreaming and looked at Jin Ho, “Oppa?”

“Are you okay?” Jin Ho asked.

“I’m fine!” You said looking around the table, “Where’s Jin Hwan?”

Both Eun Ji and Jin Hyun gulped while looking at Hee Young’s table with Jin Hwan sitting across from her chatting quietly.

“Toilet!” Eun Ri suddenly shouted, “He’ll be back soon.”

“Oh, okay.” You said, “I’ll go get some breakfast.”

“Wait, I’ll come with you.” Lu Han said and followed behind you.

After they left, Eun Ji, Jin Hyun, Eun Ri and Ji Ho started gathering around the table.

“Who’s that again?” Jin Ho asked.

“His name is Lu Han, Eun Mi’s senior.” Eun Ji explain.

“And how in the world they got so close with each other?” Eun Ri added.

“By cleaning the school gym…” Jin Hyun said taking a sip of his orange juice.

“It’s okay I guess, that Lu Han guy looks kind of nice.” Jin Ho said.

“But hyung, I think Jin Hwan hyung doesn’t like him.” Jin Hyun said.

“Why?” both Jin Ho and Eun Ri asked.

“It’s a long story actually.” Eun Ji said.

“Okay, make it short then…” Eun Ri said while both Eun Ji and Jin Hyun took a deep breath before speaking.

Meanwhile, back at you and Lu Han…

“Hmm~ look at all these foods!” Lu Han said his lips, “Which one should I eat first, Eun Mi?”

Lu Han looked at you who were in daze from the moment you reached there.

“Lee Eun Mi?” Lu Han said waving his hand in front of your face.

“Oh, neh?” You asked quiet shocking.

“What’s wrong?” Lu Han asked, “Are you okay, you were like this since we’ve got here.”

“I’m fine, it’s just that…” You stopped for a moment.

“That… what?” Lu Han asked.

“I’m worried about something.” You finally said with a sigh.

“About what?” Lu Han asked, “Come on, tell me.”

You were about to say something when one of the kitchen staff came and refilled the big plate with hot scramble eggs.

“Ouh~! Eggs!” You shouted and grabbed some put them in your plate ignoring Lu Han who just stand there dumfounded.

*I’ll talk to her later…* Lu Han thought and grabbed some scramble eggs.

===================================================

“Are you serious?” Hee Young asked.

“Do you think I’m an idiot?” Jin Hwan asked, “Of course I’m serious! I’m telling you the truth!”

“You have got to be joking!” Hee Young shouted, “That Lu Han guy, he looks… nice.”

“Nice my …” Jin Hwan said pretending to throw up.

“Come on, maybe he is nice. You just didn’t know it.” Hee Young said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”

“Yeah right, the way he pushed me and kicked me the other day makes me pissed.” Jin Hwan said, “I have a feeling that…”

“That…?” Hee Young continued.

“He likes Eun Mi…” Jin Hwan said with sigh.

“Psh! That’s impossible!” Hee Young said.

“What do you mean impossible?” Jin Hwan asked, “The way he’s taking care of her and worried about her, its obvious!”

“You’re just jealous, Jin Hwan. I told you.” Hee Young said, “Lu Han knew that you two were already engaged, right?”

“Yeah~” Jin Hwan nodded his head.

“So, there is no way that he’s trying to steal Eun Mi from you.” Hee Young said.

“Still, I had a bad feeling.” Jin Hwan said holding on to hi chest, “Eun Mi, she looks confident around Lu Han than me.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’m sure she’ll be way more confident around you soon.” Hee Young said.

“Hee Young.” Jin Hwan called.

“Yeah?” Hee Young responded.

“If I can… I want to get rid of that Lu Han from Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan said.

“And how are you going to do that?” Hee Young asked.

“We’ll see.” Jin Hwan said with a smirk.

===================================================

“Wait, what?” Eun Ri asked.

“Unnie, stop making me repeat it over and over again!” Eun Ji said.

“Let me get this straight, Lu Han pushed Jin Hwan in front of Eun Mi’s parents?” Jin Ho asked.

“Finally! You get it, hyung!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“Because he was so pissed that Jin Hwan did something wrong to Eun Mi?” Eun Ri asked and Eun Ji nodded her head, “Okay, I get it.”

“No wonder Jin Hwan hates him.” Jin Ho said.

“So, what are going to do?” Eun Ri asked, “We can’t just let Eun Mi and Lu Han like that, Jin Hwan will be mad again.”

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and looked around. Just then, Jin Hyun noticed something…

“Guys, Hee Young and Jin Hwan are leaving together.” Jin Hyun said pointing at Hee Young’s table with Jin Hwan.

“What?” All of them asked and looked at where Jin Hyun is pointing.

Both Jin Hwan and Hee Young stood up and walked to the front door.

“It looks like Eun Mi and Lu Han are on their way here.” Jin Ho said looking at you and Lu Han who were holding a plate with a glass of orange juice in your hands.

Suddenly, someone was passing by the both of you quickly making you stumbled a bit a splashed the orange juice at your clothes.

“Eun Mi!” Lu Han shouted making everyone starring at you and Lu Han including Jin Hwan and Hee Young.

Lu Han quickly took your plate and placed it on the table near the both of you. Then, he quickly pulled you out of the crowd.

“Sunbae, where are you taking me?” You asked following behind Lu Han.

“Toilet? You don’t expect to walk around like that, don’t you?” Lu Han asked and you shook your head of embarrassment, “Excuse me, coming through.”

Finally, the two of you made it out of the crowd and head it for the toilet. But, you stop on your tracks when you saw Jin Hwan and Hee Young stood together and starring at you.

“Eun Mi?” Lu Han called but you ignored him and looked at Jin Hwan who were starring at you from the start.

Lu Han looked at where your gazed were and immediately widened after seeing Jin Hwan starring at him with cold eyes.

*This can’t be happening…* You thought before closing your eyes and fainted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!! ;]

Sorry for the late update, my relatives came to my house and yeah...

Anyway, *gasp* you (Eun Mi) fainted???!!! :O

Kekeke~~ and Jin Hwan, I wonder what he'll do. (Actually, I have no idea what should I do to Lu Han *smirk*)

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: I know it's a little late but... Happy Lunar New year! (Also Chinese New Year~)

I hope you guys have some fun time with your family and friends!

@cookie808: Thank you! Drama? Nooooo!!!!! (LOLz~) >.<

@SJEXO_B1TT: Sorry if I'm bad to you (Can't help it XD) It reminds me of Yo Seob's caffeine, ~You bad to me, so bad to me~ Huhu ^.^

@ErikaBeatriz: Don't tell me... *gasp* Haha~ don't be too shock! :]

@JinyoungsBlingGirl: Aww~ thank you! Make sure to keep supporting my story!

Thanks again guys for non-stop commenting on my story! Hope all of you never stop commenting and brightening my day! Saranghae, guys!!! <3