Chapter 37

Lovely Marriage

“Ready?” Jin Hwan asked while holding your hand.

“Re-ready.” You said nervously.

Then the both of you took a deep breath and went inside the house.

“There you are! What took you two so long?!” your father shouted and Jin Hwan just smiled.

“We’re just having a little talk.” Jin Hwan said still holding your hand.

Jin Ho noticed that you and Jin Hwan walked hand in hand, he smiled and speaks, “Looks like someone is talking about something private I guess.”

Everyone looked at each other, “What do you mean yeobo?” Eun Ri asked her husband.

Jin Ho pointed his finger at your and Jin Hwan’s hand. Everyone looked at the two of you then smile.

“Why didn’t you tell us about your private talk?” Jin Hwan’s father asked.

“Appa, it’s called private.” Jin Hwan explained, “Of course we won’t talk about it.”

“Really?” your father asked.

“Really.” You said while squeezed Jin Hwan’s hand tightly.

“So, you are together now?” Jin Hyun asked and everybody looked at the two of you.

You looked at Jin Hwan who just gave you a quick nodded.

“What does it looked like?” he asked.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Eun Ji said pointing at your and Jin Hwan’s hand.

“Wow! You two worked fast!” Jin Hwan’s father said, “I thought you didn’t like Eun Mi.”

“But now, I do!” Jin Hwan said and everyone looked at each other then gave a big clapped.

As for you, your heart was beating really fast and your cheeks were red as tomatoes, *Oh god! I wish this was true!* you thought.

“Okay! Since the two of you liked each other well, how about something to say to your future wife, Jin Hwan?” Jin Hwan’s father said and you looked at Jin Hwan.

Jin Hwan then faced you and took a deep breath, “Look, I know this may sounds crazy.” Jin Hwan said looking at you through the eyes, “At first, I like your sister, Lee Eun Ji. But, when I found out that Jin Hyun likes her too, so I have no other choice than to let her go for him. It was kind of hard to accept it first but, when I’m sad and feeling down, you’re always there for me to cheer me up. I can’t help but to smile at your face. As time passed, my feelings for your have turned deep. So, I’ll be guessing that I like you now. Will you be my wife? Well, like Jin Hyun said, we’ll engage first.”

You looked at Jin Hwan and smile. You lowered your head and noticed something dropped from your eye. You touch your eyes and noticed that you’re crying.

“Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan called and you just nodded.

“I’m happy.” You said with a small smile and Jin Hwan smiled back.

Jin Hwan then pulled you into a hug. He your hair and said, “I love you.”

You were shocked by his words, but you just ignored it and said, “I love you too, oppa.”

Inside your heart was half happy and half sad. You’re happy because you get to marry Jin Hwan and be his wife forever, but you’re sad because even though this is acting you know his words were all faked.

*I wish everything he says were true!*you cried even louder in his chest.

“Whoah! Eun Mi-ah? Are you that happy?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

“Wow Jin Hwan! You made her cry like a baby!” Jin Ho shouted and Eun Ri elbowed him.

“Yeobo, stop playing around.” Eun Ri said and Jin Ho just nodded.

“Aww~ you two are so sweet!” your mom said and everyone just nodded.

Jin Hwan whispered in your ears, “Man~ you’re a brilliant actress.”

You stayed quiet and just continued crying. Jin Hwan thought that you were acting in front of everybody, but those tears were not fake. You cried for real in front of everybody.

“Eun Mi, do you have anything to say to Jin Hwan?” your father asked.

“Do you?” Jin Hwan asked and you shook your head, “She says no.”

You then broke the hugged and looked at Jin Hwan and he just smiled.

“Stop crying baby, it ruined your face.” Jin Hwan wiped your tears.

You took a deep breath and said, “Saranghae.”

Jin Hwan smiled, “I love you too.”

*You don’t understand, that was my confession. My REAL confession to you. I love you Park Jin Hwan, I really do! Can’t you see that?*you thought and tears started to form in your eyes again.

“Aish~ Eun Mi-ah stop crying!” Jin Hwan shouted, “Am I that bad to you?”

You shook your head, “Ani.”

“Aigoo, your speech must have touched her heart. That’s what happens I guess.” Your mom said and Jin Hwan just smiled.

“Was it really that good?” he asked and you just nodded.

“Okay now! All four of you stand up please!” your father said and you, Jin Hwan, Eun Ji and Jin Hyun stood up.

“Now, it’s time for the engagement.” Jin Hwan’s father said.

Your mom and the Park’s mom bring out two small boxes and handed them to Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun each.

“Open the box, please.” Your father said and the twins open the box and a loud gasped filled the room.

“Oh, my, gosh!” Eun Ji said one by one, “These rings were so pretty!”

“I can’t believe it!” you said and looked at your mom, “When did you guys bought this?”

“A week ago, with the Parks parents.” Your mother said.

“Why didn’t you guys take us?” Eun Ji asked.

“We’ll just want to surprise you! Is that wrong?” Jin Hwan’s mother said.

“Okay! Let’s not waste any much time.” Your father said, “Once you guys put the rings on each other’s fingers, you both are now declaring as fiancés. Got that?”

Everyone nodded and started took the rings out, Jin Hyun took and Eun Ji’s ring while Eun Ji took his.

“Ready?” Jin Hyun asked and Eun Ji nods.

“If you are.” Eun Ji said then both of them put the ring onto each other’s hands.

“I promise I’ll be a good fiancé for now.” Jin Hyun said and Eun Ji just nodded.

“Me too.” Eun Ji said then they hugged each other.

As for you and Jin Hwan, you both were taking out the rings and put them on each other’s hands.

“Well, this is it.” Jin Hwan whispered and you nodded, “Remember, we’re just act okay?”

Those words keep hurting your mind but you ignored it and nodded. Once the rings are fit, Jin Hwan smiled and hugged you, “Even acting, I’ll try my best taking care of you.”

You were surprised by his words and started smiling, “I promise I’ll be a good fiancé, for now.”

“Hug?” Jin Hwan’s father asked.

“Neh, wae?” Jin Hwan asked back.

“I know this is only an engagement, but why hug?” your father asked, “Why don’t all of you just kiss?”

You and Jin Hwan looked at each other in dismay. While Jin Hyun and Eun Ji smiled.

“As you wish, appa.” Jin Hyun said and quickly kissed Eun Ji on the lips.

“Come on Jin Hwan, if your dongsaeng can kiss, why can’t you?” Jin Ho smirked and his brother.

“Oh, I can do it alright.” Jin Hwan said and leaned in.

*Oh no. Is he really going to kiss me?*you thought.

Jin Hwan then whispered to you, “I’ll handle this.”

You then closed your eyes didn’t bother what Jin Hwan said. Then you felt a pair of lips on the side of your mouth. You gasped a bit and open your eyes slowly. You looked to your side and you saw Jin Hwan kissing your cheek instead your lips.

“Ji-Jin Hwan.” You whispered.

“I know what I’m doing.” He whispered back.

*This is not what I expected.*you thought.

After a few seconds of kissing, the twins finally let go of you and Eun Ji. Jin Hyun looked at Eun Ji and smiled, but when he looks at you, his smile disappears. He thought, *Eun Mi.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kissed? Hahaha~~ just on the cheeks... spoiler much! >.<

Anyway,you and Jinyoung together! Yay~!

Hahaha~~ as usual, I need more comments and subscribers please~~!

Comments and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-