Chapter 6

Lovely Marriage

After study hall was free time, so you decided to look for Jin Hwan and Hye In. You were about to went out of the hall when someone grab your hand. You turned around to looked, it was Jin Hyun.

“Can you help me with something?” Jin Hyun asked smiling.

You were about to say no. But after seeing his smile, you have no other choice but to help him.

“Sure! What is it?” you smiled back.

“Can you accompany me to the school’s main office after school? I don’t know where it is.” Jin Hyun said looking down, “In fact, this school is really big! I can even lost in this school.”

“Sure! No problem!” you said patting his shoulder.

“Chinja?! Gomawo!” Jin Hyun smiled brightly causing you to blushed a bit.

“I’ll be going now! Annyeong!” you bid goodbye to Jin Hyun.

“Oh! Annyeong! See you after school!” Jin Hyun bid goodbye to you.

“Neh! Don’t get lost!” you said smiling. After that, both of you headed for your class.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

A few hours passed and school is already over. You and Hye In were about to go home when you remember to accompany Jin Hyun to the main office.

“Hye In, I’ll be going to the main office. You can go home first.” you said and Hye In nodded.

“Neh! Annyeong!” Hye In bid goodbye to you and left.

You went straight to the main office to look for Jin Hyun but, to your surprised he was not there.

“Where could he be?” you asked yourself, *Pabo! He asked to accompany him and to find the main office! Of course he’s not here!* and thought.

You were roaming around the school when someone called your name.

“Eun Mi-shi~!”

You turned around and it was Jin Hyun. He ran to you waving his hand.

“Annyeong!” he said panting heavily.

“Where have you been?” you asked patted his back.

“I’ve been roaming around the school looking for the main office.” he said slowly, “It turns out I was lost *laughs*.”

“Pabo! I told you don’t get lost!” you punched his arm.

“Ouch! That hurts!” he said.

“Whatever! Appali, I want to go home early!” you said dragging him.

“Whoa! Calm down. I can walk okay.” he said walking slowly.

While walking, you ask Jin Hyun, “When is you birthday?”

“17th of November 1991.” he said. (I took Jinyoung’s birthday month and Jaejin’s birthday date. Kekeke~)

“1991?!” you asked surprisingly.

“Neh. Wae?” he asked.

“So, that means that you are 20 years old now?” you asked and he nodded.

“Well not really, since that day hasn’t arrived yet.”

“But, aren’t you supposed to be in the next year class because we’re not on the same age.” you said, “I’m 19 this year.”

“Well that’s because I just enter this year.” Jin Hyun explained, “I have to learn from the bottom, I can’t just skip everything and went to next year’s class.”

“Right~” you said with a tone, “I heard that you just came back from America.”

“Neh! I just came back here with my hyung!” Jin Hyun smiled.

“Hyung?” you asked, “You have a hyung?”

*Could his hyung be Jin Hwan?*you thought.

“Neh. He’s also attending this university.” Jin Hyun said.

“So, that means he’s also in this year? You asked.

“Yep!” he said smiling, “But we’re not in the same class.”

*Wait, if Jin Hyun’s hyung is not in the same class with him then that means he must be in my class! Is Jin Hwan really be his hyung?  But, no. That’s impossible. Jin Hwan doesn’t look like 21 or something else. He look just like 19 years old, or younger. In fact, each year has three different classes. Jin Hyun’s hyung might be in the last class.* you thought.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hyun said, “Gwenchana?”

“Mwoh? Neh! Gwenchana!” you said nervously, “We’re here!”

“Chinja? That was far.” Jin Hyun said.

“Neh! It tooks about 5 minutes to walk here.” you said smiling.

“Jin Hyun?” somebody called Jin Hyun’s name.

“Neh?” Jin Hyun turned around, “Hyung!”

“Yah! What took you so long?!” that guy said.

“Mianhe, hyung.” Jin Hyun said looking down, “I was lost, this school is very big! Luckily someone help me find my way here.”

“Didn’t the teacher gave us the school map?” that guy asked Jin Hyun, “Where did you put it?”

“I don’t know.” Jin Hyun said searching in his pockets, “I must’ve left them in class.”

“Pabo!” that guy hit his dongsaeng on the head.

“Ji-Jin Hwan?” you said surprisingly.

Jin Hwan looked at you surprisingly, “Eun Mi? What are you doing here?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I just came back from Vacation and didn't have time to update. Mianhe dear readers :[

Anyways, how is this chapter? Boring huh? I know... I'll make it more intresting! (If I can...) Well, can't wait for the next update!

Comment and Subsribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Merry Christmas Dear Readers! Saranghae!!! <3 For extra, hear is Jinyoung's christmas message! (Sorry can't translate...)