Chapter 46

Lovely Marriage

*Jin Hwan…*you thought while looking through his eyes, *Outhoukke?*

Jin Hwan leaned in closer making you felt butterflies in your stomach. You closed your eyes not knowing what’ll happen. Few seconds of closing your eyes, you didn’t felt anything on your lips or your cheeks.

*Huh?*you thought.

“Eun Mi-ah, we got a flag!” Jin Hwan said.

“Mwo?” you opened your eyes quickly and saw Jin Hwan holding a red flag in his hand.

“I told you there’s a flag here.” Jin Hwan said showing the flag in front your face.

“Where’d you find it?” you asked.

“Behind you.” Jin Hwan said pointing at your back.

You looked behind you and saw a tiny hold, where the flag was poke in.

“Aish!” you said covering your face. You can felt heat was forming in your body.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Jin Hwan asked.

“You can just say so!” you said, still covering your red face, “You don’t have to lean in like that! I can take the flag by myself!”

Jin Hwan raised an eyebrow, “Huh? What do you mean?”

“You can just tell me there’s a flag behind me!” you said, “You didn’t have to lean in like that! It’s- It’s embarrassing!”

“Pfft!” Jin Hwan laughed, “That’s it?”

“Aish!” you said still covering your face.

“What’s wrong with that?” Jin Hwan asked, “Can’t I lean to you?”

“It’s not like that.” You said quietly.

“Why are you covering your face?” Jin Hwan asked trying to move your hands away from your face.

“Andwe!” you said not moving your hands.

Unlucky you, Jin Hwan managed to move away your hands and saw your tomato red face.

“Why are you red?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Kyaaa~!” you screamed as soon as you saw Jin Hwan’s face inches from you.

You covered your face with your hands again.

“Yah! Stop doing that!” Jin Hwan said, “How am I supposed to see your face?”

*Aigoo~ how embarrassing is that? My heart can’t stop beating and my face can’t stop from blushing!*you thought.

“Are you blushing?” Jin Hwan asked, “You aren’t sick. It’s a possibility that you’re blushing. Why are you blushing?”

*Because of you.*you thought.

“Yah, Eun Mi-ah stop it.” Jin Hwan said trying to move away your hands again, “No need to be shy in front of me. Come on, move away your hands.”

*Of course I need to be shy in front of you, I like you remember?*you thought, “Andwe.” and said.

“Aish!” Jin Hwan said, “Is it my fault you’re like this?”

You remained silent for a moment.

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to lean in that close to you.” Jin Hwan said, “I just want to grab the flag. That’s all.”

You still covered your face with your hands and didn’t say anything.

“Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan said, “Stop making me worried.”

After hearing that, you immediately moved your hands away from your face.

*Did he just say that, he’s worried about… me?*you thought.

“Finally!” Jin Hwan said, “Why are you blushing madly? It’s not that I’m going to kiss you.”

You remained silent for moment and looked down.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Mianhe if I make you worried.” You said still looking down.

“Aish, it’s nothing.” Jin Hwan said, “There’s nothing to apologize. You’re my fiancé, remember?”

You looked up and smiled a bit.

*I wish he says that everyday.*you thought.

“Come here, it’s cold.” Jin Hwan said spreading his arms for you.

You looked at him for a moment before went to him. Jin Hwan then hugged you like before.

*I wish we stayed like this forever. He really does have a warm body.*you thought.

“Just sleep, I’ll wake you up if somebody spots us.” Jin Hwan said.

“Are you sure we can’t go back up?” you asked looking at Jin Hwan.

“Yup, I’m sure.” Jin Hwan said, “Now appali sleep.”

You just nodded and sleep in his chest while Jin Hwan was your hair. He looks at your sleeping figure and smile to himself.

*Why is she have to be this cute when sleeping?*Jin Hwan thought, *Wait, what am I saying. Why is my heart suddenly beating really fast? Could it be that… no, NO! It can’t be! Andwe!*

Jin Hwan then looks at you and suddenly leaned in. His lips were just a few centimeters away from your lips. He gave you a small peck on your lips. He was about to carry on when his mind goes back to reality. He quickly pulled away and breathes heavily.

*What am I doing?!*He thought and looks at you, *I can’t, I just… can’t*

Jin Hwan then leaned on the cliff wall and your hair again.

*Why am I being like this? I couldn’t possibly-*before Jin Hwan could finish his thought, he heard someone shouted.

“Help~!” said whoever is shouting.

“What’s that?” Jin Hwan thought and woke up making you woke up also since he was hugging you.

“What’s wrong?” you asked yawning.

“I thought I just hear someone shouting for a help.” Jin Hwan said.

“Mwo?” you asked with your blinking eyes.

*Cute!*Jin Hwan thought, *Aish! Would you just stop, Park Jin Hwan?!*

“Help~!” there goes the shouting again.

“Hear that?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded, “It’s not far from here.”

The two of you then stood up and followed where the shouting was. It was getting closer and closer. Both you and Jin Hwan’s heart starting to beat really fast. What if it’s a ghost or a monster or something else?

“I’m scared.” You said holding Jin Hwan’s hand.

“Don’t be, I’m here.” Jin Hwan said holding your hand tightly.

The two of you then reached at the end of the path and surprised to see the person who shouted for help.

“Unnie/Eun Ji?!” both you and Jin Hwan said at the same time.

“Guys help me.” Eun Ji said weakly.

----------------------------------------

OMO! Naughty nautghty Jinyoung~

He kissed you when you were sleeping! How cute~ >.<

Anyway, I have a quetion for you guys:-

Do you think Park Jin Hwan is starting to like Lee Eun Mi?

and you guys have to answer it!

Muahahaha~! I know what you guys are thinking... ^.^

and Eun Mi (sigh) she ruined the moment...

Well, gonna prepare fro the next chapter!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: To babies (B.A.P fans) the MV is out!:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc

OMG! It was DAEBAK! Don't you guys think?

From WARRIOR~ to WE GOT THE POWER~

Hahaha~ and their comeback at Music Bank last night was AWESOME!:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6K2gjnH6s

Being a crazy fangirl right now! LOL~!

I'm gonna miss their blonde hairs... T.T