Chapter 15

Lovely Marriage

Jin Hwan reached his classroom and went inside to look for you. He saw you sitting down with Hye In. He quickly went to you and pushed Hye In to the next chair. Then he quickly sat at Hye In’s chair.

“Yah! What was that for?!” Hye In asked.

“Mianhe, just wanna talk to Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan said.

“If you want to talk with her, don’t push me like that!” Hye In shouts and Jin Hwan nodded.

“Mianhe.” He said with puppy eyes, “I won’t do it again next time. I promise!”

“Whatever!” Hye In said bringing out her phone and began texting someone.

“So, what you wanna talk about?” you asked Jin Hwan.

“I just wanna ask you something.” He said and you nodded, “Well, do you have a sister in this University?”

*Oh no! How did he know?!*you thought and shook your head.

“Ani, I didn’t have any siblings in this University.” you said, *Mianhe Jin Hwan-ah. I have to lie to save myself.* and thought.

“Chinja?” He asked and you nodded, “Can I ask you one more question?”

“Sure!” you said, *Hope it’s not about Eun Ji unnie.* and thought.

“Do you know Lee Eun Ji?” Jin Hwan asked and you stayed quiet.

*Outhoukke? What should I say?*you thought, “Anniyo. I don’t know her.” and said.

“Chinja?” he asked, “But, this morning I saw you walked with her to the front gate.”

*When did he see that? No, I can’t tell him yet!*you thought, “Y-you saw that?”

“Neh!” Jin Hwan said, “If you don’t know her, how could you walked with her to school?”

“Well, she asked me a few questions.” you said, “That’s all.”

“Chinja?” Jin Hwan said and you nodded, “Are you sure?”

“I’m pretty sure!” you said confidently, “Wae? You don’t trust me?”

“Ani! It’s not like I don’t trust you.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s just that…”

“Mwo?” you asked.

“Nothing! Just forget about it.” Jin Hwan said and lay down on his bag since it’s on the table.

*Awww man~ I’d really think that Eun Ji is her sister! How am I suppose to know what she likes?*Jin Hwan thought.

“Okaaay~” you said and took out a book from your bag and started reading, *I hope he didn’t find out that Eun Ji unnie is my sister,* you thought.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

During study hall time, you were sitting next to Jin Hyun reading the book you’ve read in class.

“Eun Mi-ah, can we talk?” Jin Hyun asked causing you to stop reading.

“Sure!” you smiled.

“Urm~ I know this may sound a little disturbing but,” Jin Hyun said looking down, “Is Lee Eun Ji your sister?”

*Great! How did he found out?!*you thought, “Mwo? Ani! Wae?” and said.

“Chinja? She’s not your unnie?” Jin Hyun asked and you nodded, *Thank goodness* and thought.

“Wae are you asking me?” you asked.

“Nothing! Just wanna know.” Jin Hyun said and you nodded continue reading.

*Thank god Eun Ji is not her sister. Or else hyung likes Eun Ji too.*Jin Hyun thought.

*OMG! I almost died answering those entire questions. Mianhe Jin Hyun-ah, I have to lie to you or else you knew that Jin Hwan likes Eun Ji unnie.*you thought while reading.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

After school was over, you and Eun Ji went straight home. While walking,

“Appali unnie! Umma will be angry!” you said dragging Eun Ji.

“Yah! Stop dragging me will you?!” Eun Ji said walking down slowly, “Wae are hurrying anyway? Umma said be home at 5. Not 4.30.”

“Just hurry.” you said still dragging her, “If we got home early, we can prepare quickly.”

“Right~” Eun Ji said with a tone, “Just tell me the real reason.”

*How am I supposed to tell you the real reason? The reason we hurrying is that I don’t want the Park twins see us together just like before!*you thought, “Fine! I just want to go the new ice cream store over there!”

“That’s it?!” Eun Ji asked and you nodded, “Wae do you want to go there anyway?”

“Hye In said the ice cream there is so delicious!” you said jumping up and down, “Come on unnie!”

“Chinja?” Eun Ji asked with shock eyes, “Come on let’s go now!”

“I knew you like ice cream!” you said running to the ice cream shop like 3 year old kid.

“Whatever! Appali!” Eun Ji said running with you.

You both reached the ice cream shop and order your favorite flavors. Few minutes later, your orders came and both of you ate the ice cream as fast as you could.

“Omo, this ice cream is so yummy!” Eun Ji said while eating.

“Looks like Hye In was right!” you said wiping your mouth with a tissue.

After eating, you both pay for the ice cream and left the shop.

“Oh no, unnie!” you screamed.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” she asked.

“It’s 4.50 already!” you said, “We have to hurry or umma will be mad!”

“You’re right!” Eun Ji said grabbing your hand, “Appali! Let’s go home!”

With that both of run as fast as you can to your house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but.... this chapter is a bit boring....

Don't you guys think? Anyway, still need your comments!!!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-