Chapter 58

Lovely Marriage

 

The next day, you quickly put on your shoes as fast as you could while eating and mouthful of bread.

*Great, I am so late today! I can’t believe Eun Ji unnie left without me!* You thought while struggling on your shoes.

“Stupid shoes!” You mumbled and ran all the way to school without stopping.

When you reached the gate the security guard looked at you weirdly.

“I’m sorry for being late, you can scold me later!” You shouted while running to your building.

Upon reaching your classroom, you inhaled deeply before knocking the door.

“Come in!” the teacher shouted from your classroom and nervously you opened the door and walked in.

“Well, well, well~ what do we have here?” the teacher asked you while you lowered your head, “A late student in my class?! What are you thinking, is this school belongs to your dad or something?!”

All of the students in your class laughed loudly except for Jin Hwan and Hye In.

“I’m sorry.” You said quietly, “I promised it won’t happen again.”

“Apology accepted, I guess.” The teacher said, “Still you have to be punish for being late, see me after school whether you’re busy or not.”

“Arasso. Thank You.” You said while bowing and went to sit between Jin Hwan and Hye In.

“Okay, class!” The teacher shouted making everyone went quiet, “Let’s continue.”

 You sat down and sighed heavily.

“You okay?” Hye In asked and you just nodded your head while taking out your books.

“Why are you late?” Jin Hwan asked you worriedly.

“I’ll tell you later.” You said and buried your head in your arms.

Few moments later, its lunch time and you went out having lunch at the school garden. You usually eat at the garden if you’re in a bad mood.

“Having a bad mood I see.” Someone said behind a tree.

“Oh, shut up, Hye In!” You said glaring at her as she approached you.

“Relax, Eun Mi-ah.” Hye In said sitting down next to you and handed you cotton of milk, “Tell me, what’s wrong?”

“I accidently woke up late this morning.” You said while drinking your milk, “And surprisingly, no one woke me up!”

“Even your parents?” Hye In asked and you just nodded, “Why are you mad then?”

“Eun Ji unnie left without me!” You shouted.

“Maybe she has an emergency.” Hye In said.

“If she does, she would’ve left me a text or message on my table.” You explained, “But this morning, she didn’t left me anything!”

“Calm down, Eun Mi-ah.” Hye In said rubbing your back, “Maybe she has a reason.”

“Yeah, right.” You said with a cold tone.

“Oh, there she is hyung!” someone shouted, “I found her!”

“There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you!” Jin Hwan said and Jin Hyun nodded his head.

“Why are you eating here?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Does it look like I’m eating?” You asked while showing Jin Hyun you’re cotton milk.

“Still, why?” Jin Hyun asked.

“She’s in a bad mood.” Hye In said.

“You are? Why? Why don’t you tell me?” Jin Hwan asked while he went over and sat down next to you.

*Wow, Jin Hwan is worried about me!* you thought, “It’s nothing actually.”

“Aw~ tell me.” Jin Hwan pleaded you.

“Oh, by the way Jin Hyun-ah.” Hye In said, “Have you seen Eun Ji?”

“Not yet today, why?” Jin Hyun asked.

“See! Even Jin Hyun didn’t know about this!” You shouted.

“Why? What’s wrong with my Eun Ji?” Jin Hyun asked.

“She left early this morning and left Eun Mi without any text or messages.” Hye In said.

“She did what?” Jin Hyun said, “No wonder I didn’t see her this morning.”

“Is that your problem? I thought it’s because you’ve got to see our teacher after school.” Jin Hwan said.

“Ah~ that too.” You said.

“Anyway, if you guys didn’t see her then where is she?” Hye In asked.

“Argh! Who cares, I’ll get her when she gets home later.” You said while standing up.

“Where are you going?” Jin Hwan asked.

“I’m going to find Lay oppa, maybe he knows.” You said.

“Lay who?” Hye In asked.

“Oh, that Chinese guy?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded.

“Urgh, that guy. Even though he hasn’t done anything to Eun Ji but I’m starting to hate him.” Jin Hyun said while fist bumped his hands.

“He’s nice okay.” You said.

“How would you know?” Jin Hyun said.

“Because he is!” You said.

“Whatever! I’m going to meet Sandeul at the rooftop.” Hye In said standing up, “He’s probably waiting for me now.”

“What are you two going to do up there?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Secret!” Hye In said while putting her finger at her lips.

“I knew what that secret is.” Jin Hyun said with a smirk.

“Oh, shut up!” Hye In said while hitting Jin Hyun’s head.

“Ow! That hurts!” Jin Hyun said, Hye In just rolled her eyes and left.

“I still can’t believe she didn’t tell me about her relationship with Sandeul!” You said while throwing your cotton milk into a dustbin.

“Well, she wants to tell you but…” Jin Hwan said.

“But what?!” You shouted.

“She is going to!” Jin Hyun said.

“Whatever, I’m going to find Lay oppa before lunch time is over.” You said while walking to the door.

But before you could enter Jin Hwan called.

“But, lunch time is over already.” Jin Hwan said showing his watch.

“Aish!” You mumbled and Jin Hyun just laughed.

“Come on, let’s go to study hall.” Jin Hyun said and you just sighed.

“In that case I’ll see you at class later.” Jin Hwan said and you nodded while waving at him.

*I’ll just find Lay oppa after school.* You thought while walking with Jin Hyun to your hall.

===================================================

“How could I forgot about this?!” You shouted as you opened a note in your locker.

“Go and clean up the school gym after school. You didn’t forget about your punishment, right?” –Your beloved teacher-

“Urgh! How am I supposed to find Lay oppa now?” You mumbled and turned around, accidently bumped in to someone.

“Eun Mi-ah, you’re okay?” Jin Hwan asked catching you around the waist.

As usual, you were blushing as hard as a tomato, “Ye-yeah.”

“What’s that?” Jin Hwan asked referring to the note in your hand.

“This? Oh, my punishment for being late.” You said and gave it to Jin Hwan.

“So, this means that you can’t come for our practice today?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded with a sighed.

“I’m sorry, Jin Hwan-ah.” You said lowering your head.

Then suddenly, Jin Hwan hold your chin up to make you look at him, “It’s okay, no need to be sorry. It’s not your fault when you’re late, right?”

You just nodded nervously when you realized his face was just a few inches away from you.

*OH. MY. GOD!* You thought while feeling heat inside your body.

“You okay?” Jin Hwan asked.

You shook your head away from him and just nodded nervously. Little did you know that Jin Hwan was also blushing madly.

*I can’t believe I did that.* Jin Hwan thought while breathing heavily.

“I guess, I’ll be going now.” You said still keeping your head low.

“O-okay, I’ll call you later.”Jin Hwan said and you just nodded.

“Annyeong.” You said and left quickly.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan called but you’re already out of sight, *I guess she’s late.*

Jin Hwan then went to the music room. He reached the door and opened it.

“Hyung! Thank goodness, there’s this girl wanted to practice with us!” Baro said and Jin Hwan’s eyes widened.

“What?!” Jin Hwan asked, “Who?!”

===================================================

“Whew! That was close, I hope he didn’t see my red face.” You said with a sighed, “Well here I am at the gym, I wonder if my so called ‘Beloved teacher’ is inside or not.”

You shook that thought off and opened the door slowly. To your surprised your so called ‘Beloved teacher’ was not inside, instead there’s a boy stacking up cones in one pile.

“Oh, hello.” The boy said, “Are you Lee Eun Mi from class 1-A?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!:]

I'm back with another update, whew~ I really wanted to update this story as fast as I could...

Well, my time management is not that good so... yeah~

Anyway, curiousty much! Kekeke~ ;]

Who is the girl and who is the guy???

Huhuhu~ wait for my update to know! ^.^

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-