Chapter 76

Lovely Marriage

 

You opened your eyes slowly before looking around you to see Eun Ri and Eun Ji’s face in front of you.

“Eun Mi! You’re awake!” Eun Ji shouted.

“Oh, thank goodness…” Eun Ri said with a relieved.

“Wh-what happened?” You asked sitting up on the bed, “Where am I?”

“In our room.” Eun Ji said, “Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay.”

“But, who carried me up here?” You asked while Eun Ri and Eun Ji looked at each other.”

“Well, it was…” Eun Ri said a bit uneasy.

“Who? Tell me!” You said, “Is it, Jin Hwan?”

Again, Eun Ri and Eun Ji looked at each other before looking at you worriedly.

“Actually, Eun Mi-ah…” Eun Ji said but stopped.

“Actually what?” You asked, “Who carried me up here? Is it Jin Hwan?”

Still, Eun Ri and Eun Ji didn’t answer. Without any hesitation, you immediately woke up and went to the door.

“Eun Mi-ah!” Both of your sister shouted calling your name, but you ignored it.

As soon as you opened the door, someone was standing there and was about to ringed the doorbell.

“Excuse me.” You said without even looking who it was.

“Eun Mi! You’re awake?” A familiar voice asked as you looked up to see Yu Na with EXO-M looking at you with concern.

“Yu-Yu Na?” You asked pointing at her.

“OMG! Eun Mi! Thank goodness you’re okay!” Yu Na said while tackling you in to a hug, “When we saw Lu Han carried you to your room, we were worried sick!”

“Wait, Lu Han?” You asked and turn to your right to see Lu Han smiling widely at you, “You’re the one who… carried me?”

“Yeah… sorry about that.” Lu Han said scratching the back of his neck, “I was really in panic and worried when you fainted. I didn’t even realize that I carried you all the way to your room.”

“But, what about Jin Hwan?” You asked, “Why won’t he carry me to my room?

Everybody started to look at one another before Lu Han speaks.

“He doesn’t even seem to care about you.” Lu Han said.

“What do you mean?” You asked.

“When you’re unconscious, he doesn’t even move to look at you or helped you.” Lu Han said, “He just stood there like a statue with this girl named Hee Young.”

“Lu Han!” both Eun Ri and Eun Ji shouted.

“What?” Lu Han asked, “I have to.”

“Eun Mi, you’re okay?” Eun Ri asked and held your shoulders, “Let’s go inside and have cup of tea.”

Immediately, you shook Eun Ri’s hands off your shoulders and looked at the rest.

“Where’s Jin Hwan?”

===================================================

“Yah, Park Jin Hwan!” Hee Young called making Jin Hwan stopped daydreaming and looked at Hee Young.

“Oh, what?” Jin Hwan asked quiet surprised.

“I don’t understand why you don’t help your fiancé when she’s unconscious.” Hee Young said, “It’s like, you don’t even care about her anymore.

“I do!” Jin Hwan said slamming the table making Hee Young stumbled a bit.

“Then, why didn’t you help her before?” Hee Young asked.

“I… I don’t know.” Jin Hwan said resting his head in his hands.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Hee Young asked, “You’re supposed to help her not starring at her like a ghost.”

“I don’t know, I just… I can’t feel my legs at that time.” Jin Hwan explained while Hee Young looked at him weirdly, “I really wanted to help her, I really do! But, I can’t feel my legs or walked. It’s like my legs were glued to the floor.”

“Why?” Hee Young asked.

“I don’t know, I just can’t feel them.” Jin Hwan said.

“It’s okay you didn’t help her, that Lu Han guy was there.” Hee Young said, “He even carried her to her room.”

“What did you say?” Jin Hwan asked, “He did what?”

“Are you sure you wanted to hear it for the second time?” Hee Young asked.

“No! Don’t tell me anything!” Jin Hwan said closing his ears.

“I knew it.” Hee Young said, “You know what, I have a really strange feelings about the both of them.”

“Who?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Your fiancé and that guy of course.” Hee Young said.

“What do you mean by ‘strange’?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Don’t you notice?” Hee Young asked getting closer, “Your future sister in-laws and your brothers doesn’t even care about you when Eun Mi’s unconscious, they just let that Lu Han guy do everything. They didn’t even bother to go look for you.”

Jin Hwan thought for a second before speaking, “Yeah, I think you’re right.”

“See! They didn’t even call you to ask where you are.” Hee Young said, “Even Eun Mi.”

Jin Hwan suddenly stopped and looked Hee Young, “Eun Mi?”

Hee Young slowly nodded her head, “Think about it Jin Hwan, maybe they didn’t even want you in the family.”

Suddenly, Jin Hwan began to have second thoughts about your relationship with him. He began to have bad thoughts about you and Lu Han together, immediately he shook the thought off and ran to the elevator leaving Hee Young dumfounded.

*No, this thing couldn’t happen here!* Jin Hwan thought while pressing the elevator button non-stop.

When the elevator opens, Jin Hwan stopped pressing the button and looked inside the elevator to see you next to Lu Han along with EXO-M and Yu Na.

You were surprised to see Jin Hwan in front of you looking really nervous.

“Ji-Jin Hwan.” You called.

Jin Hwan looked at you, then at Lu Han, then at Yu Na and last at EXO-M, then back to you.

“This is what you’ve been doing?” Jin Hwan asked, “Playing around not even bother to looked for me or leave a text.”

“Jin Hwan, we were about to do that.” You said.

“We?” Jin Hwan looking around the elevator, “You’re actually going to look for me with them?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Eun Mi asked, “At least I have some help.”

“Help?” Jin Hwan asked, “You even needed some help to look for me, is it that hard to find me?”

“Park Jin Hwan, what’s wrong with you?!” You asked getting irritated.

“What’s wrong with me?!” Jin Hwan started to shout, “You’re asking what’s wrong with me?! You are! What’s wrong with you?!”

“Me?!” You asked, “What wrong with me?!”

“Everything! Everything is wrong with you, from the moment you met this guy!” Jin Hwan pointed at Lu Han.

“Me?” Lu Han pointed at himself, “What have I done?”

“Stop acting dude, I know there’s something wrong with you when you’re with Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan said, “Stop it, and whatever you’re doing just stop it!”

“I didn’t do anything!” Lu Han said.

“Stop this, Park Jin Hwan! What’s got in to you?” You asked.

“I can’t believe it Eun Mi, you’re defending this guy than me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“No, it’s not like that.” You said when tears started to form in your eyes.

“It’s true then, you don’t even care about me anymore.” Jin Hwan said, “You’d care about this guy more than me, is that it?!”

Immediately, Lu Han punched Jin Hwan right on the face.

“Sunbae/Lu Han!” Everyone shouted.

You went to Jin Hwan to help him, but he shook your hands off him.

“Don’t touch me!” Jin Hwan said, “This is the third time he’d hurt me again.”

“That’s because you’re the one who caused trouble.” Lu Han shouted, “When Eun Mi’s unconscious you didn’t even bother to help her, why?!”

“I can’t move! I don’t know why I just can’t feel my legs at that time! I really wanted to help her, I really do.” Jin Hwan said, “But since you already helped her, I’ve got nothing to do. It’s true that Eun Mi is more comfortable around you.”

“What makes you say that?” Eun Mi asked, “Jin Hwan please, stop all these nonsense.”

“He’s the one who wanted to make you feel comfortable around him!” Jin Hwan said.

“Park Jin Hwan, stop it-”

“Because he likes you!” Jin Hwan shouted immediately making Eun Mi started at Jin Hwan in disbelief and looked at Lu Han after that.

“You…” Lu Han said and was about to punch Jin Hwan for the second time before…

“Punch me again and I’ll make sure to make Eun Mi suffer.” Jin Hwan said making Lu Han stopped and stared at Jin Hwan for really long time before sighing and dropped his hand.

“I knew it, you like her don’t you.” Jin Hwan said while Lu Han stayed quiet.

“Jin Hwan.” You called but Jin Hwan stopped you by putting his finger at your lips.

“Stop talking and listen.” Jin Hwan said, with a sighed he continued, “Let’s break up.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Hi guys! ;]

Sorry for not updating last week,

I went to my grandma's place soo.... yeah :3

Anyway, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jin Hwan, don't do that~ (LOLz)

HAHAHA~ I'm evil and I knew it! Kekeke~~ Evil author is still alive you know...

Be patient dear readers... Huhu ^.^

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: @jennifer1801: You're most welcome :)

@cookie808: Curious much... hahaha~ Yeah, poor Eun Mi :\

@BTOB_Lover: I know right?! Hahaha~ >.<

@JinyoungsBlingGirl: Aww~ me too... LOLz~

Thank you so much for your lovely comments guys! Keep commenting neh? <3