Chapter 68

Lovely Marriage

 

“OMG! You two get a room!” Jin Hyun shouted after he saw you and Jin Hwan making out.

“Aish, oppa. Let them be.” Eun Ji elbowed Jin Hyun’s arm.

“Seriously, in school?” Jin Hyun asked while Eun Ji just shrugged, “You better find a better place to do it, hyung.”

Jin Hyun smirked at the both of you while you just had goose bumps.

*Is Jin Hyun always like this?* you thought.

“Park Jin Hyun, can you just stop on your erted thoughts?” Jin Hwan said.

“I’m not thinking about anything, hyung.” Jin Hyun said, “But I’m telling you the truth, you can’t do anything like this at school like Hye In does.”

“Hye In did what?” You asked in confusion.

“Nothing!” Jin Hyun immediately said.

“Just tell me.” You said getting curious.”

“No, no, no, I’m not going to tell you anything.” Jin Hyun said shaking his head.

“Park Jin Hyun!” You shouted.

“Okay, that’s enough.” Eun Ji said, “Let’s go home and tell everybody the good news!”

“Yeah, Eun Ji’s right.” Jin Hyun said, “Let’s go!”

Jin Hyun immediately pulled Eun Ji out of the hall.

“Aish!” You groaned.

“Forget about it, chagiya.” Jin Hwan said putting his arm around your shoulders, “Let’s go.”

You and Jin Hwan walked out of the hall and to outside of school, you haven’t realized that it’s already dark outside.

You looked up at the sky and smiled to yourself, the stars were so bright that night. Jin Hwan caught you starring at the sky and smiled.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Jin Hwan asked and you nodded.

“Yeah~” You said still starring.

“Just like you.” Jin Hwan said

Immediately you stopped walking and looked at Jin Hwan.

“What? Isn’t that true?” Jin Hwan laughed a bit while you just blushing madly, “Yah, don’t be shy. You are the most beautiful girl I haven’t seen.”

You just smile shyly while Jin Hwan kept starring at you.

“Ehem, you can do that at home hyung.” Jin Hyun said ruining the mood, “Appali, umma is waiting for us.”

“What? Where?” You asked.

“At our home of course.” Jin Hwan said.

“Which one?” You asked, “Yours or mine?”

“Aigoo~ look at my dongsaeng.” Eun Ji teased, “She doesn’t even know where ‘Our home’ is.”

“That means, your house also meant Jin Hwan’s?” Jin Hyun asked, both Jin Hyun and Eun Ji started laughing while you started blushing again.

“Aish, you guys!” Jin Hwan said, “Stop it!”

“Wae hyung? Are you embarrassed too?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Ani, I can’t wait for that time.” Jin Hwan said with a smirk.

“Aish!” You groaned and walked away leaving them.

“Eun Mi-ah, wait!” Jin Hwan said while walking after you, “I was just joking!”

“Pevert!” You shouted.

“No, I’m not!” Jin Hwan said, “Jin Hyun is!”

“Yah!” Jin Hyun shouted, “I’m not a ert, okay?”

“Oh, really?” Eun Ji asked.

“Eun Ji-ah, believe me!” Jin Hyun begged.

“Hmph!” Eun Ji walked away leaving Jin Hyun dumfounded.

“Lee Eun Ji!” Jin Hyun called while Eun Ji just ignored him and walked with you.

“Hyung, this is all your fault!” Jin Hyun said.

“Yeah right, who started first?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Fine! It’s my fault then!” Jin Hyun shouted and started walking followed by Jin Hwan.

Few minutes later, the four of you arrived at the Park’s house.

“Annyeonghasaeyo!” The four of bowed upon reaching the door.

“Finally, you guys are home!” Jin Ho shouted.

“Come in guys, sit down.” Jin Hwan’s mom said and all of you nodded your head.

“Unnie!” both you and Eun Ji shouted upon seeing Eun Ri down the stairs.

The both of you then ran and were about to tackled Eun Ri into a hugged, but Jin Ho hugged you guys instead.

“Sorry girls, your unnie is pregnant.” Jin Ho said, “You don’t want to lose your own nephew right?”

“Right, sorry unnie.” The both of you bowed to Eun Ri.

“It’s okay girls, I know you guys love me right?” Eun Ri asked and the both of you nodded your heads.

“We love you too, nuna!” both Jin Hwan and Jin Hyun said.

“Love you too, boys!” Eun Ri shouted.

“Urm~ unnie.” You called, “Where’s umma and appa?”

“Oh, they’ll be here in a minute.” Eun Ri said.

“In the mean time, what about you guys tell us what happened at the assignment?” Jin Ho said while you and Eun Ji looked at each other.

“Come on guys, don’t be shy.” Jin Hwan’s dad said and all of you had no other choices but to sit down on the couch and tell them everything.

After a few moments of telling…

“So, Eun Ji and Lay almost kissed?” Jin Ho asked.

“Almost, okay?” Eun Ji said, “Not a real one.”

“Still, I’m jealous.” Jin Hyun said, “I’m going to kill that Chinese guy.”

“Oppa, don’t do that!” Eun Ji said, “He’s been very nice to me through out the practice.”

“So, I’m not nice to you then?”Jin Hyun asked.

“Of course you are, oppa!” Eun Ji said, “You’ve been very nice to me too.”

“I’m still jealous.” Jin Hyun said folding his arms in front of his chest.

“Aish, stop acting like a baby.” Jin Hwan said.

“Oppa, don’t be jealous.” Eun Ji said, “I know you love me, that’s why you’re like this right? Yi Xing promised he will treat the both of us soon.”

“Really?” Jin Hyun asked and Eun Ji just nodded, “Okay, I’m not jealous anymore.”

“Jin Hyun, you can do anything to him about food.” Jin Hwan said.

“Shut up, hyung.” Jin Hwan said.

“So, Jin Hwan and Eun Mi.” Jin Ho called, “Both of you are okay now, right?”

“Yup, we’re together now.” Jin Hwan said putting his arm around your shoulders.

You shook his arm off and said, “ert!”

“Stop it, I’m not a ert okay?” Jin Hwan said.

“Yes, you are.” Jin Ho said, “How come there are so many s in your laptop?”

“Hyung!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“See? Hyung’s a ert, I’m not.” Jin Hyun said.

“You too, Park Jin Hyun.” Jin Ho said.

“Hyung!” Jin Hyun shouted.

Both Jin Ho and Eun Ri just laughed at the two boys while you and Eun Ji looked at the two boys.

“Aish, my kids.” Jin Hwan mother said, “When are you guys going to stop watching those?”

“I stopped already.” Jin Hwan raised his hand, “I swear!”

“What about you, Jin Hyun?” Jin Hwan’s dad asked.

Jin Hyun just remained silent.

“I don’t know what so good about that thing…” Jin Hwan’s mom said.

“Oppa!” Eun Ji whined.

“Okay, okay, I’ll try to stop watching those!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“See, chagiya?” Jin Hwan said holding your hand, “Do you believe me?”

You thought about it for awhile before asking, “I you sure?”

“Why? You don’t believe me?” Jin Hwan asked.

“It’s not like I didn’t believe you, it’s just that…” You stuttered a bit.

“Just what?” Jin Hwan asked leaning in, “Hmm?”

You backed head you head a bit, “Jin Hwan, what are you doing? Everybody is starring.”

“Let them be, I want all of them to know how much I love you.” Jin Hwan whispered and kissed your cheeks.

Before he could do anything else, the doors bust open.

“Kids! How’s your assignment?!” Both of your parents asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys! :]

Sorry for not updating yesterday...

I went back to my village because one of my relatives got married >.<

So, I went to see her... Congrats~

Anyway, this chapter is a bit boring...

I know it is, because I don't know what should I write in this chapter :[

It will get better soon... wait for my update! ;]

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: I will not be able to update on Saturday, Sunday and Monday...

I will try to update on Tuesday and the rest of the day because...

School starts on Wednesday here at my country! >.<

Urgh~ how I hate school... So, after that I might update slow~

Sorry guys... I'll be getting busy again soon (NOOOOO!!!!!)

@Heartoheart: Hi! :] Thank you for liking my story! ^.^ Please keep supporting this story, neh? Thank you for commenting and merry christmas~ Aren't we already chingus? Huhu~

@funny-bunny: You're welcome and thank you for keep supporting this story! I can't tell you how happy I am for you to say that :') Sorry for the long delay for this story... I'm just too busy with school and yeah, I was kinda lazy to update too! Kepp commenting and I'll update as much as I can!

Thank you so much for commenting! Please comment on this chapter too neh? Gomawo~ *bows 90 degree