Chapter 28

Lovely Marriage

Meanwhile, back at Jin Ho’s house.

“I wonder if Eun Ji is alright.” Jin Hyun said worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m worried about her.” Jin Hwan said and Jin Hyun remained silent.

*I understand how worried you are hyung…*Jin Hyun thought.

“What took the girls so long?” Jin Ho’s dad asked.

“How should we know?” Jin Ho said.

“So, did you two agreed with the marriage?” your dad bring up the topic.

The twins look at each other.

“I’m okay with it.” Jin Hwan said confidently.

*Of course you’re okay with it hyung!*Jin Hyun thought.

“Looks like someone likes Eun Ji.” Your dad teased Jin Hwan and he blushed.

“Aigoo my little dongsaeng here is in love already?” Jin Ho said and everyone laughed except Jin Hyun.

“What about you, Jin Hyun?” his dad asked.

“Well, it depends on Eun Mi, if she wants to.” Jin Hyun said and everyone look at him.

“Yah, it’s you the one who have to make decisions!” Jin Hwan whispered to Jin Hyun, “Not them!”

“Oh, right.” Jin Hyun whispered back.

“So, are you okay with it?” your dad asked.

“If hyung agrees, I’ll agree too.” Jin Hyun said.

“Great then!” your mom said clapping her hands.

“All of you will get married as soon as possible!” Jin Ho’s mom said.

The Park brothers looked at each other.

“Whoah! Umma calm down.” Jin Ho said, “We need to ask the girls first!”

“Of course they’ll agree!” your mom said, “Besides, who wouldn’t want to marry these twins here!”

“Right~” Jin Ho said with a tone.

“Seriously! What took them so long?!” Jin Ho’s dad keeps mumbling about you and your unnies.

“They’ll be here soon honey.” Jin Ho’s mom said, “Geongjeongma.”

“I wonder what’s wrong with Eun Ji.” Jin Hwan said.

“Aigoo, stop worrying about her Jin Hwan-ah.” Jin Ho’s mom said, “She’ll be alright.”

“Neh hyung!” Jin Hyun said, faked a smile, “Geongjeongma.”

“Eun Ri and Eun Mi are good at solving things up.” Your mom said, “So, they’ll be done in a minute.”

“Now that’s a relief.” Jin Hwan said patting his chest.

*Serioulsy Lee Eun Ji, what’s got in to you?! Stop making me worried!*Jin Hyun thought tapping his foot.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked his twin.

“Mwo? Neh! Gwenchana!” Jin Hyun said.

“Are you sure?” Jin Hwan asked and Jin Hyun nodded, “’Cause in my calculation, if you’re tapping your food then that means you have a problem.”

“Anniyo hyung! There aren’t any problems!” Jin Hyun shook his head.

“Chinja?!” Jin Hwan asked and he nodded, “Okay then.”

Few minutes later, you came back with Eun Ji and Eun Ri.

“Finally! Where have you three been?!” your mom asked approaching the three of you, “And you, why did you run off?! We were worried sick, including your future husband!”

“My future husband?!” Eun Ji asked and her mom nodded pointing at Jin Hwan.

*Right, he is my future husband.*Eun Ji thought.

“So, you guys talked?” Jin Ho asked Eun Ri and she nods.

“We did and everything went pretty well.” Eun Ri said.

“And, why did Eun Ji ran out?” Jin Hwan asked.

“She was shocked hearing the marriage thing.” You said and Jin Hwan nodded.

“So, you’re okay now sweetie?” your mom asked and she nods.

“Gwenchana.” Eun Ji said making Jin Hwan sighed in relief.

“Thank goodness.” Jin Hwan said.

Your heart crashed when you hear that.

*Gee~ I wish I could be Eun Ji unnie.*you thought.

“Well then, did you talk about the marriage?” Jin Ho’s dad asked.

“We sure did.” Eun Ri said.

“Good! So, did you two agree with this marriage?” your dad asked.

“We’re okay with it.” You and Eun Ji said quietly.

“Great~! In that case, the four of you will get married next month!” Jin Ho’s dad said and everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

“Appa, isn’t that too early?” Jin Ho asked his dad.

“Early? I thought it was a perfect time!” he said scratching the back on his neck.

“Yeah, you two married after a week of introduction you know?!” your dad said pointing at Jin Ho and Eun Ri.

“Well that’s because I wasn’t busy.” Jin Ho said quietly.

“Yeobo, how about we let them know with each other for a while.” Your mom said to your dad, “If they’re really ready, we think about their engagement then.”

“How about next month?” Jin Ho’s mom suggested.

“That’ll be perfect!” Jin Ho’ dad said, “The four of you will get engaged next month and married two months later!”

With that, everyone nodded their heads.

*As long is not next week.*you thought with a relief

*Will it be okay to engaged next month?*Eun Ji thought worriedly.

*Can’t wait for the engagement next month!*Jin Hwan thought with a smirk.

*I wonder if Eun Ji really wants to marry hyung…*Jin Hyun thought curiously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next???

Hahaha~~ man I think it's going to be intresting! Don't cha guys think???

Anyway, as usual how's this chapter?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-

P/S: Sorry about chapter 27, I accidently copied the story and paste it in there!

Mianhe if I made you confused, I edit it back!

Check it out to see!