Chapter 40

Lovely Marriage

It’s already the end of the week. You, Eun Ji and the twins were at school waiting for the bus to pick up the students for the camp.

“Okay!” the teacher shouts, “We’ll be riding on two busses, one for class 1-A, B and C and one for class 2-A, B and C!”

“Mwo?” Eun Ji said, “That means we’ll be separate?” Eun Ji asked.

“Sounds like it.” Jin Hyun said with a sighed.

“But, as for Ms. Lee Eun Ji.” The teacher shouts again and everyone looked at the teacher, “You’ll be riding with class 1-A, B and C.”

“Wae?” Min Soo asked.

“We have a request actually.” The teacher said.

“Request?” you asked and the teacher nods, “From whom?”

“Your parents, of course.” The teacher said pointing at you and Eun Ji.

“Our parents?” Eun Ji asked.

“Neh, they asked if you could sit with class 1-A, B and C.” the teacher said, “At first I declined it, but they said it with pleased so I let you.”

“Chinja?” Eun Ji asked and the teacher nods again, “Ghamsamnida! Cheongmal, ghamsamnida!”

“Anytime, anytime.” The teacher said, “Okay, let’s stop talking and put your luggage in the compartment under the busses please.”

“Neh~!” everyone shouted and went to put their luggage.

“Yay~ we got to sit with each other!” Eun Ji said hugging Jin Hyun’s hand.

“Calm down sweetie, let’s put our luggage first.” Jin Hyun said putting in his luggage in the compartment and lends Eun Ji for her luggage.

“Gomawo, oppa!” Eun Ji said handing Jin Hyun her luggage.

“Anything for my girl!” Jin Hyun said putting in Eun Ji’s luggage.

“What about me?” Jin Hwan asked his twin.

“Put it yourself, hyung.” Jin Hyun said and went in the bus with Eun Ji.

“Aish~ this kid, I’m your brother!” Jin Hwan shouted.

“Let him be, Jin Hwan-ah.” You said patting his back, “Let’s put our luggage and went in the bus, appali.”

“Give me your luggage.” Jin Hwan said lending his hand.

“Gwenchana, I can put it myself.” You said and was about to put it in the compartment when Jin Hwan pulled your luggage from you, “Yah!”

“I’m your fiancé, let me do it.” Jin Hwan said and put in your luggage in the compartment while you were blushing madly, “Besides, I’m the man here.”

*OMO, he really declares me as his fiancé!*you thought.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked you.

“N-neh! I’m fine!” you said nervously.

“Kaja, let’s ride the bus.” Jin Hwan said grabbing your hand, “After you.”

You went in the bus before Jin Hwan. As soon as you’re inside the bus, you saw Eun Ji and Jin Hyun waving at you.

“There Jin Hwan-ah, kaja.” You said and automatically grabbed his hand and went to the lovebirds.

“Here, sit in front of us.” Eun Ji said.

“Sure.” You said and went to sat by the window while Jin Hwan sat next to you.

“Urm~ Eun Mi-ah, you can let go now.” Jin Hwan said.

“Whoops! Mianhe! I really didn’t mean too!” you said while Jin Hwan shut your mouth with his hands.

“You’re too loud.” He whispered.

“What, mean too?” Eun Ji asked.

“Nothing!” Jin Hwan said still shutting your mouth.

“Are you sure?” Jin Hyun asked and Jin Hwan just nodded.

“Ji-Jin Hw-Hwan-ah I-I c-can’t bre-breathe.” You said struggling in Jin Hwan’s hand.

“Whoops! Mianhe.” Jin Hwan said letting his hands go.

“Since when did you two become weird?” Eun Ji asked.

“Since we’re engaged?” you said and Jin Hwan just nodded.

“Whatever, oppa I’m tired.” Eun Ji whined.

“Come, sleep on my shoulder.” Jin Hyun said patting his shoulder.

“Gomawo oppa, mianhe if my head’s heavy.” Eun Ji said.

“Gwenchana if it’s your head.” Jin Hyun smirked.

“Oppa~” Eun Ji said.

“Fine, fine appali.” Jin Hyun said patting his shoulder once more, “My shoulder is waiting for your heavy head.”

“Stop playing oppa.” Eun Ji said and rest her head on Jin Hyun’s shoulder, while Jin Hyun rest his head on Eun Ji’s head.

“Mianhe if my head’s heavy.” Jin Hyun said.

“Gwenchana if it’s your head.” Eun Ji smirked the same way Jin Hyun did earlier.

“Yah, I won’t let you rest on my shoulder then.” Jin Hyun was about to pulled away when Eun Ji stopped him.

“I was just playing oppa.” She said with a puppy face.

“Thank goodness you’re cute.” Jin Hyun said cupping Eun Ji’s adorable face.

“Yah, oppa! You’re ruining my beautiful face!” Eun Ji said shaking her head.

“Mianhe, you’re just too cute.” Jin Hyun said pinching her cheeks.

You watch them in awe, *I wish I could be them.* you thought and looked at Jin Hwan who was looking down all along.

“Jin Hwan-ah, gwenchana?” you asked shaking his shoulder.

“Mwo? Gwenchana.” He immediately looked up and said.

“Are you hurt?” you whispered slowly and he just nodded.

You sighed, “Don’t be, I’m worried.”

Jin Hwan looked at you then smiled, “Do you, want to lean on my shoulder?”

“Urm~ I’m fine. We’re not even on the road yet.” You said.

“Oh, tell me when you’re getting sleepy neh? My shoulder is set for your giant head.” Jin Hwan smirked.

“Yah! My head is not giant!” you said slapping playfully on Jin Hwan.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! That hurts!” Jin Hwan said slapping away your hands.

“Serve your right for calling people giant!” you said.

Jin Hwan then shut your mouth, “Yah, not to loud.”

“Is everything okay at the back?” the teacher asked.

“Neh, everything’s fine!” Jin Hwan shouts.

“Okay then! Let’s get going!” the teacher said to the driver and he just nodded and pushed the gear on.

The bus then passed by the school gates and was on the road.

“Look what you did!” Jin Hwan said and you stuck your tongue out.

After a few minutes on the road, your eyes were started to get heavy. So is your head. You were about to fall on the windowsill when Jin Hwan grabbed your shoulder and let you rest on his shoulder. You immediately felt comfortable on his shoulder.

*His shoulder is so… warm.*you thought and immediately fell asleep.

As for Jin Hwan, he looked at your sleeping figure and smile to himself.

*Cute.*he thought while your hair, *Wait, what are you thinking Park Jin Hwan?!*

Soon, his eyes were sleepy too and immediately fall on your head.

At the back, Eun Ji and Jin Hyun were watching the two of you quietly.

“Oppa, I thought you’ve said that they have problems.” Eun Ji whispered.

“I don’t know, I thought they have.” Jin Hyun whispered back, *But, they do. I know they do.* and thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww~ I just love how you and Jinyoung slept together!

So sweet~! Hahaha~~

Anyway, your adventures on camping was about to begin!

So, do wait for my updates if you guys wanna know what you'll be doing there. Kekeke~~

Keep reading neh, dear readers! As always, saranghae!

Comment and Subscribes! -Kim_Young-