Chapter 5

Lovely Marriage

 

You’ve reached your study hall and there’s only a few students in the hall. You let out a big sigh and went to grab a seat at the back since you didn’t have any friends in your study hall, you decided to sleep. Seems that a lot of students received the same assignment like you did, some of them are singing and you can’t sleep with their annoying voice so you decided to think what song are going to sing. While you were thinking,

“Jeez… Hye In is soo damb lucky!” you thought.

Rather than thinking, you were just keep mumbling how lucky Hye In is.

“Oh well, at least I got the same class with him and he is a friend of mine!” you smiled to yourself.

Just then, someone knock on the door.

~Knock, knock~

“Come in~” the teacher said with a tone since she is the music teacher.

A boy came in and went to the teacher. He had a little conversation with the teacher for a while. After some time, the teacher clapped her hands to get everybody’s attention.

“Class! We have a new student here!” the teacher said, “Please treat him well because he’s just came back from America.”

“America?” you said and look up. To your surprise, that guy had the same face as Jin Hwan. “Who is this guy?” you asked yourself.

“Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said to the boy.

“Deh!” the boy said and went in front of the class, “Annyeonghaseyo! Je ileum eun Park Jin Hyun inmida!”

“OMO! He has the same voice with the new guy in our class!” a girl just shouts.

“You’re right! By any chance are those two twins?” her friend just asked.

“I don’t know. But, if they are! We have two cuties at school! KYAAA~”

You didn’t say anything. You were just staring at the new boy. You look carefully at him and he did have some resembles with Jin Hwan.

“Could both of them be brothers?” you asked yourself.

“Thank you for the introduction.” The teacher said to Jin Hyun, “You may now go and grab a seat. You can seat wherever you want!”

“Ghamsamida!” Jin Hyun bowed to the teacher and went up to look for some seats.

“Annyeong! Can you seat with us?” a group of girls just asked Jin Hyun.

“Sure!” Jin Hyun smile.

“Kyeoptaaa~” the girls screamed. His smile sure is cute.

He was just about to seat with the girls, when he noticed you sitting alone at the back.

*That girl looks lonely…* he wishpered.

Without further thoughts, he went to you and sat beside you.

“Tch! What is so special with that girl?!” one of the girls said or more like shouting.

“Yeah! Back at class, Jin Hwan oppa sited with her.” another girl shouts, “And now Jin Hyun?! This girl is really too much!”

You look at those girls and to Jin Hyun. You were surprised seeing him sitting next to you.

“Annyeong! Park Jin Hyun imnida!” Jin Hyun said smiling down at you.

“Annyeong!” you smiled back while shaking hands with him.

“Urm… What’s your name?” he asked.

“Mwoh? Oh! My name? EunMi! Lee EunMi!” you said nervously, *Jeez, he did resembles Jin Hwan. I should ask him a few question.* and thought.

“Nice name!” Jin Hyun smiled which makes you melt.

“Go…gomawo…” you said smiling back.

“So, what did you usually do in here?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Nothing… Well not really.” You said scratching the back of your neck, “If I have work or something to do, I would do those thing. But, if I get too lazy I would sleep here and do it at home.”

“Chinja?!” Jin Hyun said, “You are really something. But, it’s okay ‘cause we’re the same!”

“Cheongmal?!” you said surprisingly.

“Neh! Anyway, since we got nothing to do… wanna here some music in my iPod?” Jin Hyun asked smilling.

“Sure!” you smiled back.

Jin Hyun took out his iPod and earphones. He plugged one of the earphones in his ears and plugged the other one into your ear. You were blushed a bit by his action.

“Gwenchana?” he asked.

“Mwoh? Neh! Gwenchana!” you said nervously looking down since you’re blushing.

Jin Hyun nodded and hit the play button. Both of you silently listened to the music until the end of the class. While listening, you thought,

*I’ll ask him later...*

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Looks like I did update. kekeke~ well as usual I need your comments!

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-