Chapter 49

Lovely Marriage

Two days later

You, Eun Ji, Jin Hwan, Jin Hyun and the other students were gathering around the parking lot waiting turns to put luggage in the bus compartment.

“Appali guys!” the teacher shouted, “We have to leave quickly!”

Everyone then put their luggage as quickly as possible until Eun Ji and Jin Hyun’s turn.

“Sweetie, your luggage.” Jin Hyun said pointing at Eun Ji’s luggage.

“Oops, here oppa.” Eun Ji said handling her luggage to Jin Hyun, “Gomawo!”

“There, kaja!” Jin Hyun said after putting the luggage in the compartment.

Next was you and Jin Hwan’s turn.

“Give me your luggage, Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan said and you gave your luggage to Jin Hwan without looking at him.

Before Jin Hwan could say anything to you, you quickly got up the bus leaving him alone.

*What’s up with her?*Jin Hwan thought and went up the bus.

“Hyung, here!” Jin Hyun called and Jin Hwan went to sit in front of Jin Hyun and Eun Ji.

While, you were lowering your head all the time.

“Yah, Lee Eun Mi.” Jin Hwan called you, “Gwenchana?”

You slowly nodded your head.

*Aish this girl. What’s up with her?*Jin Hwan thought.

“Okay, guys.” The teacher shouted making everyone stayed quiet and listens to the teacher, “Is everyone in the bus already?”

Everyone looked at each other and looked around then nodded their heads.

“Good.” The teacher said, “Okay, let’s roll!”

The driver nods and pushed the gear on and the bus started moving, passing by the entrance of the camp.

“Finally, we’re going home.” Jin Hwan said with a sighed.

“It was fun oppa, I want to go again.” Eun Ji whined.

“Okay, let’s go after our marriage.” Jin Hyun said, “Neh?”

“Yah, not honeymoon.” Eun Ji said, “We’ll go some other time with umma, appa, Eun Ri unnie and Jin Ho oppa.”

“Sure, no problem.” Jin Hyun said.

“What about us?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Sure, you can come along.” Eun Ji said.

“Andwe!” you suddenly shout after hearing the conversation.

“What’s wrong, Eun Mi-ah?” Jin Hwan asked, “Don’t you want to go family camping?”

You shook your head and looks away.

“What’s going on with her?” Jin Hwan whispered to the lovebirds.

Jin Hyun and Eun Ji just shrugged.

*Urgh~ just please don’t go camping next time… please~~*you thought.

Flashback

“Gwenchana? You can walk, right?” Jin Hyun asked and Eun Ji just nodded.

“Neh, I’m fine.” Eun Ji said holding onto Jin Hyun’s shoulder.

“I already got all the flags, so let’s go to the checkpoint!” Jin Hyun said happily.

“But, what about us?” Jin Hwan asked, “We only got one flag.”

“Geongcheongma, hyung.” Jin Hyun said, “I have a map, let’s go fine the rest of the flag.”

Jin Hwan just nodded and grabbed your hand.

“Eun Mi?” Jin Hwan called while you just lowered your head, *Is she okay?* and thought.

“Appali, hyung!” Jin Hyun called.

“Wait.” Jin Hwan said, “Eun Mi?”

Still you stayed quiet and still lowered your head.

“What’s wrong?” Eun Ji asked.

“Yah, Lee Eun Mi!” Jin Hwan shook your shoulders making you jumped in surprised.

“Whoah!” you shouted.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked.

“Mwo? Neh.” You said quietly rubbing your eyes.

“Are you, sleepy?” Jin Hwan asked.

“A bit.” You yawned.

Jin Hwan then went down and his back faced you.

“Get on, I’ll piggy back you and you can sleep on my back.” Jin Hwan said.

“Mwo? Gwenchana, I still can walk.” You said.

“Yah, Lee Eun Mi, just get on his back already!” Eun Ji shouted.

You have no other choice then to get on Jin Hwan’s back. Jin Hwan then lift you up and started walking.

“Gwenchana?” Jin Hwan asked and you just nodded while hugging his neck.

*How can he be so warm?*you thought.

“Just rest your head, Eun Mi-ah.” Jin Hwan said.

You nodded and rest your head on his back, *Still, how can he be so damn warm?*

Immediately, you fall asleep on Jin Hwan’s back.

“Aww~ isn’t Eun Mi look cute when she’s sleeping?” Eun Ji said.

“Well, she sure does.” Jin Hwan said.

“Yeah~” Jin Hyun said.

Few moments of walking looking for flags, the four of you finally arrived at the checkpoint.

“Finally, we’re here!” Jin Hyun shouted.

“Good job guys.” The teacher said, “There are about 10 partners left.”

“Mwo?” Eun Ji and the twins said at the same time.

“Wow, how fast are we?” Jin Hyun asked.

“Don’t know, oppa let’s go and get something for my ankle.” Eun Ji said and Jin Hyun nods.

“Kaja!” Jin Hyun said, “Hyung, wanna come along?”

“Sure.” Jin Hwan said.

The four of you then went to a small gathering where all the students who got hurt went and get their medicine.

“Yes, can I help the four of you?” the teacher who’s in charge asked.

“Neh, my fiancé’s ankle got twisted.” Jin Hyun said pointing at Eun Ji’s ankle, “Can you do something about it?”

The teacher then examine Eun Ji’s ankle.

“It’s not that bad, just get an ice and get some rest.” The teacher said and Jin Hyun and Eun Ji nodded, “The ice is over there.”

“Neh, ghamsamida.” Jin Hyun said and went to get some ice.

“Is something wrong with you?” the teacher asked Jin Hwan.

“Well, the one who got a problem is my fiancé here at the back.” Jin Hwan said, “It’s not really a problem, she just got a few cuts on her body.”

“Just let her rest here.” The teacher said pointing on a mat on the ground.

Jin Hwan nodded and put you down on the mat slowly not wanting you to wake up. He then let you lay down on the mat comfortably. The teacher then examines your body and shook her head.

“What’s wrong? Is she okay? Is something wrong with her?” Jin Hwan asked worriedly.

“No, she’s fine.” The teacher said and Jin Hwan sighed in relief, “It’s just that, how did she get all these cuts?”

“Well, she fall down on a cliff and down that cliff has a thousands of bushes with sharp thorns.” Jin Hwan said.

The teacher nodded her head and stood up, “Wait here, I’ll go get some medicine.”

Jin Hwan nodded and sat down beside you. He then stares at you for a couple of seconds before he leans in and kissed your forehead.

*Hope you’ll be okay.*he thought while moving away some of your hair on your beautiful face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaa~ Jinyoung~~!

LOL! Jinyoung aka Jin Hwan really does like Eun Mi now...

Kekeke~ anyway, I might or might not update next week or the week after.

Why? Because I have the mid-year examination on the 18th of May...

So, I better start studying now because this exam is VERY important to me!

Pray for me guys and wish me luck!

If have time, I'll try to update neh?

Comment and Subscribe! -Kim_Young-