Chapter 1

Lovely Marriage

“You look so beautiful unnie!” you said as you were sitting next to Eun Ri holding her hands tightly.

You and your sisters are in the bride’s room to help Eun Ri get dressed for her wedding.

“Yeah unnie, I can’t believe that it’s already time for you to get married. You just 21 years old.” Eun Ji said while brushing down Eun Ri’s hair.

“Is that a problem? Getting married in the age of 21?” Eun Ri asked sitting down nervously.

“No unnie!” you shouted “It’s not a problem. Eun Ji unnie was just jealous since you’re getting married in the age of 21.”

“I’m not jealous!” Eun Ji said “I’m just curious...”

“Why?” Eun Ri asked.

“Because you don’t even know the guy you’re getting married with...” Eun Ji explained, “Umma and appa just introduced him to you last week and now you’re getting married with a stranger.”

“He’s not a stranger!” Eun Ri shouts “That stranger has a name you know!”

“Still he is a stranger!” Eun Ji shouts back, ”You just know him for week and umma and appa just forced you two to get married! What if he’s not a nice guy?!”

“Unnie, don’t say something like that to Jin Ho oppa!” you shout, “He looks nice!”

“He looks nice, but maybe he’s not!” Eun Ji shouts back “I’m just worried that something bad might happen to unnie!”

“If you’re worried about unnie, don’t say something like that.” you said “That will make unnie worried!”

“Gwenchana, don’t worry about me. Jin Ho is a really nice guy, even though I’ve just know him for a week.” Eun Ri said worriedly.

“Unnie... we’re so sorry if we make you worried...” you said, holding her hands more tightly.

“I’m really really sorry unnie...” Eun Ji said while putting the hair brush down and  started to cry

“It’s just that we want you to know that we love you very much unnie and we don’t want anything bad happen to you...”

“Neh unnie... You’re the best unnie we’ve ever had! We love so much!” you said as tears running down on your cheek.

“Gomawo, saranghae my dear dongsaengs.” Eun Ri said with a small smile

The three of you then make a group hug as Eun Ri started to enter the church. When she sees Jin Ho is waiting for her at the altar, she become nervous.

She only knew Jin Ho for a week. Eun Ri and Jin Ho have been forced to get married by thier parents. She didn’t want to broke thier parent’s heart. She accepted the marriage and promise that she’ll be a good wife.

After she reach at the altar, Jin Ho smiles and lend his hand. Eun Ri didn’t know what to do. She just smile and grab his hand.

“Is unnie alright?” you asked Eun Ji

Both of you are now standing at the entrance of the church since there are no seats left.

“I don’t know, but I hope she’s alright.” Eun Ji said while watching Eun Ri at the altar.

“Will you Park Jin Ho, take this women as your wife?” the priest started.

“I do.” Jin Ho said

“Will you Lee Eun Ri, take this man as your husband?” the priest continues.

“I...I...I...” everyone turn to look at Eun Ri including Jin Ho.

“It’s okay, I’m here.”  Jin Ho whispered.

“I... I do.” Eun Ri said finally turning to Jin Ho.

“I will now annouce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

“What will unnie do now?” you asked worriedly

Jin Ho lean in and whisper, “As long as you’re with me, everything will be find.” he then kiss Eun Ri on the lips. “I promise.”

Everyone was clapping happily while you two just stand still at the entrance. Jin Ho then hug Eun Ri and her hair. Eun Ri can’t help but to cry in his chest.

*I will never regret this marriage.* she thought.

------------------------------------------------------

short huh? No! booooring!!!!! yeah I know! I'm not good at making stories in the begining, I'll try my best on making the others!

Comment and Subsribe! -Kim_Young-