Soojin

Does He Love Me? Does He Love Me Not?

Mingyu and I are riding in a cable car. I can see the breathtaking view of the whole city of Seoul.

"How did you get a ticket so fast?" I asked him because this is not the first time I'm riding a cable car and I know that it will take you a long, long while for buying the ticket. I remember how frustrated Sungin was when we were waiting in the queue of people who also want to buy tickets. That was the day when Sungjin and I decided to take Jaejin out so we could all bond together.

Mingyu put his hands on his pocket and leaned on the glass. We're not that close. It's just the two of us but I don't see why Mingyu won't get closer to me. Is there any problem? I don't know.

"I reserved this weeks ago, Soojin. I already booked this cable car tour for our date." He answered while still leaning on the glass wall.

I decided to move closer to him.

He's wearing a grey hoodie jacket, ripped pants and grey rubber shoes. He's in his usual style while here I am, all dolled and dressed up. I'm feeling embarassed everytime I see how casual he just looks like and I look like I've prepared for this date too much.

We decided to ride the cable car towards the Namsan Tower. It's really a date. I can't believe we're on a date.

Back at the house, when I asked him where we'd go, he shyly answered me we'll go to the famous Namsan Tower. It's a famous dating place. I'm excited to see a lot of couples there. What are we going to do there? Are we going to kiss? Omo!

"Soojin,"

I was back at my senses when Mingyu called my name.

He looks calm but looks serious as well.

"Hmmm?"

"Please don't wear that dress again."

I was appalled at his statement.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't mutter a word. What the heck is wrong with him? What is wrong with my dress? Is that the reason why he doesn't talk too much tonight?

I can't hide my annoyed face.

"You're being rude, Mingyu. I dressed up for you. I'm sorry if you find me ugly and I'm sorry if you can't find me pretty wearing this dress!"

I am not tearing up. No. I don't cry that much. I know he's never seen me cry over petty things before. I am strong.

And, I am too pissed off to cry over his statement.

I saw the horror in Mingyu's eyes when he saw my rage. What is he even surprised about? He made me feel so unpretty!

He stood straight and walked towards me. Now he's so close. He's so close I can't face him because he's too tall for my height. I can just stare at his chest instead.

"No, Soojin. I didn't mean it that way. I just don't want to see you wearing short clothes like that. I don't like you to show too much skin."

My face stiffened but I know he can't see my reaction.

I'm still pissed, though.

He cupped my face with his both hands. I stared at his face. I'm staring at a tower. He's so tall. Really tall.

"You look too pretty in that dress. I don't know how I'll handle it if you catch other guys' attention. I'll be damned if that happens." He said seriously.

Why is he so sweet? Dang it!

I tried to look away because I feel like I'm being so fascinated by his features. His soft yet manly features are so attractive.

"Next time you'll let me see what you'll wear on our date so I can approve or disapprove." Mingyu's still eyeing me.

"What next date? Do you think I'll be going out with you on another date?" I can't help but to say that out loud. I'm mad. Damn.

Suddenly, the cable car moved and I screamed. I thought it was something dangerous and all. My heart's beating so fast.

I found myself shielded on the chest of Kim Mingyu because he was protecting me with his arms. I noticed how ny arms are wrapped around him, too.

I got carried away. I got scared. That's the reason why I hugged him back tight.

"Soojin,"

I don't want to look at him but there's something in his voice.

"What?" I asked, serious.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked that while his eyes are so careful. I feel like he's gazing at me like he'll catch something different in my reaction.

I sighed.

"I am. I think you made me feel unpretty tonight, Mingyu." There, I said it.

Instead of a serious response, I heard Mingyu chuckling. I unwrapped my arms around him and stepped back. Now I am angry! How can he be like this to me?

"Soojin, I never told you you're not pretty."

I know. I know. Maybe I'm just feeling insecure. He's in the entertainment industry. It's not a surprise to me if I see him fascinated by the beatiful idols and actresses of South Korea.

Mingyu rested his hands on the side of the glass wall. I'm stuck. Because I'm small, I can easily get away from him but I don't know, I can't. I don't want to.

Why is this cable car ride too long?

I bit my lower lip. I don't know what to do. He's making me feel all kinds of emotions that I'm scared how to handle my feelings.

"What are you so insecure about, Soojin?" He asked in a low voice.

I looked away but his finger caught my chin and made me look at him.

I noticed his eyes that darted on my whole face. He's scanning my face as if I'm some kind of an art piece in an art gallery.

His eyes moved from my nose to my lips.

That's it! I want to push him away but not when I felt him kiss me, I lost it. I lost all my senses. I lost my soul. I feel like I'm flying and melting and dreaming.

Kim Mingyu can make me feel all kinds of emotions at the same time. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

His kisses were tender, sweet and slow. His lips are so soft. It wasn't even five seconds 'til I felt myself kissing him back.

Dang, Soojin! You've surrendered that fast!

One arm wrapped around my waist while his other hand caressed my cheeks. We just stop kissing when I'm out of breath. He doesn't look like he's out of breath. He's so serious and still waits for more kiss. I let him. He has the right to, anyway.

Just a while ago, I was fighting and shouting at him and then now...

I can't remember how many times he's kissed me tonight, here.

He leaned his forehead on mine when we stopped.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't stop myself." He said, almost a whisper.

I bit my lower lip. I want more kiss! Damn, Soojin. You're addicted!

"Mingyu," I tried to push him a bit for some space because he is so near me.

"I want to tell you how beautiful you are, Soojin. But I don't think you'll believe my words. Let me prove how beautiful you are through my kisses, then. I want you to feel so beautfiul everytime I kiss your sweet lips."

WHAT? What is he saying? Mingyu looks so y while he's saying that but no! He's too much to handle!

"I'd rather you don't believe me when I say you're beautiful so I can live my lifetime proving it to you."

The rest of the night went well, I guess. Mingyu's been extra clingy to me. He can't seem to get his hands off of me. We went to the Namsan Tower but I was kind of upset when we don't have any padlocks to lock at the trees. It's a popular deed in the place that when couples visit here, they could lock their love for each other using a padlock and their love will never be erased. Like it will forever be there.

"Here." Mingyu, who's now hiding half of his face in a mask so nobody could recognize him, handed me a pink padlock. It's a heart padlock and our names are writted behind it.

I looked at him in surprise.

Mingyu seemed busy while fixing his snpaback. I can't see his face. Why do I feel like he really doesn't want me to see his face, right now? Is he shy?

I just giggled and pulled him near the trees of lock.

Some couples are around but thet don't seem to mind the others' business.

He gave me the keys. I quickly locked the pink heart-shaped padlock to the tree and then made a wish. I closed my eyes thanked God for giving me Mingyu. He's so perfect and I know that I'm not that good for him 'cause I'm just ordinary but I'm thankful that he was able to lay his eyes on me and to give me his attention. I prayed that Mingyu will always be there for me. I prayed for our love to last.

When I opened my eyes, I caught Mingyu who was holding his phone. He's taking a picture of me in different angles.

I rolled my eyes and got his ph0ne.

"Delete this."

Mingyu laughed.

"Don't, Soojin, It's our first date as a couple since we parted. This is a memorable night."

I scanned the photos but I just saw pictures of him with the members of Seventeen. Where the hell are the pictures?

"I made an album for you, baby. Look."

He pressed some things on his phone then I read 'My Soojin' as the name of the album. There I saw my pictures, not just the pictures he took of me tonight but there are a lot more pictures of me. All are stolen.

"Stalker!"

Mingyu just laughed and put an arm on my shoulder.

"I am your stalker. I will chase you down everyday even if you don't want me to."