Soojin

Does He Love Me? Does He Love Me Not?

THE celebration for Seventeen's first anniversary continued as they were invited by MNet to their own birthday party.

Even I was surprised to see a lot of fruits and sweets on the long table. I suddenly felt hungry for the fruits because I so damn love fruits. 

MPD-nim was there to welcome them.

The staff was of course behind the camera when it was already rolling. My eyes are fixed on the foods and how much I want it. Maybe I should treat myself some delicious dinner later. 

Hmmm.

"The recording will start in 3... 2... 1..."

The members had to do their own version of birthday cakes. They were separated into three teams. Team 1 are Jeonghan, Jihoon, Seokmin and Seungkwan, Team 2 is Soonyoung, Junhui, 

Jisoo,Vernon and Chan, and Team 3 is Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Minghao, and Mingyu.

I sat there observing what they're doing. I am secretly cheering for Mingyu's team to win. He knows how to do anything. He's great at anything.

They started making the cakes when Hansol came to us and handed us a bowl of imported chocolates from the table. The staff thanked him. He's really a nice kid but I'm not into chocolates.

The decoration of the cakes are already done. The MPD guy went to them and they all cheered for the celebration.

I looked at the staff and some of them are even crying.

"Unnie, are you alright?" I asked the one that's sitting beside me.

She smiled and wiped her tears.

"Yes, don't mind me. I just get emotional because I can't believe the boys have gone this far already knowing they just debuted a year ago."

I smiled and comforted her. She's right. Pledis management is doing a nice job to this group and I hope I can still be there until they've reached their peak of success or even until the end.

When the filming was done, we joined the members in eating the cakes they made but I refused to eat any of the cakes because all of those looked too sweet for my liking.

Wonwoo and I shared one bowl of tomatoes in one corner. We were both laughing because we share the same dislike for sweets. He loves fruits and so do I. He hates seafoods and so do I.

"How many tomatoes can you put inside your mouth?" I asked him, laughing.

"I don't know. I do not eat like a pig unlike you."

I ignored his statement and sneaked one tomato in his mouth when he was talking.

His facial expressions are epic. He went from laughing to getting mad real quick.

I giggled when he had no choice but to eat the tomato. When I saw his evil eyes, I read his mind. I know he'll shove one tomato inside my mouth as well but the tomato he's holding is bigger 

than the one he ate.

"No!" I was laughing but I closed my mouth to prevent him from avenging.

I took a step back thrice when I felt a cold liquid spilling on my clothes.

I looked on my right side to see Mingyu holding an empty wine glass.

His brows are furrowed but when his eyes went down on my shirt, he swallowed.

"Soojin," Wonwoo called me.

I was ab0ut to look back at him but then Mingyu grabbed me and made he stand behind him. It's as if he's preventing anyone from seeing me.

"Mingyu, what are you doing?" Wonwoo asked, confused.

I didn't know what Mingyu's answer was because my eyes gazed down on my white shirt.

I could feel my cheeks heating up when I noticed my floral bra is visible underneath my shirt! My bra is skintone but it's still so obvious.

Oh my goodness. This is so embarassing. How will everyone react when they see me like this?

I'm a very conservative woman. I wear skinny jeans and decent clothes all the time. But right now, I look like I'm flaunting something in my body that not anyone is supposed to see.

"Mingyu, I need to change." I told him. Everyone else is busy. I don't think they know about my current situation.

I just want the land to swallow me up right now!

Mingyu didn't answer back. He faced me but he can't see me like this so I simply covered my upper body with my arms.

"Noona," he called their stylist.

"Yes?"

"Do you have extra clothes? Soojin needs to change." Mingyu told the stylist.

I think I felt my heart skip a beat when he mentioned my name. The last time I heard him say my name was when he was so angry with me.

The stylist unnie looked at me and quickly understood why I need spare clothes.

"Oh, I have one. Let me get it." She excused herself and went to get her bag.

I caught Mingyu staring down at me. He's so much taller than me that my eye level just reaches his chest. He looked away when I caught him.

"Tsss, stop looking at me." He said, almost a whisper.

Is he talking to me?

"Excuse me, I'm not looking at you. You're the one who's looking at me." ALL THE DAMN TIME.

"Just shut up, Soojin. You're making this hard for me." He said frustratedly.

What? I don't understand! Him helping me is hard for him, huh? Fine!

"Just go away, I don't need your nagging. You're the one who spilled juice on me in the first place."

"Well, if you weren't flirting with Wonwoo hyung then you wouldn't necessary be stepping back and nudging my hand which resulted to the spilling of juice on your clothes." He explained 

then he glanced at my clothes.

My eyes widened.

"You're a ert, Mingyu!" I shouted at his face.

My voice seemed a bit louder this time, making the people around give the attention to us both.

Mingyu was quick to block their view from me when he stood in front of me.

The embarassment I'm feeling right now is so so huge.

"You're calling me a ert when all I did is to prevent you from exposing yourself to other people."

"Mingyu, is everything alright?" Soonyoung asked him.

Mingyu was about to answer when the stylist unnie went back and handed me a towel enough to cover my upper body.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I felt unexposed.

"I'm fine now, Mingyu. You don't have to block me anymore." I told him just so he could stand normally because he looked so awkward like that.

"I'm sorry I took too long to come back. I had to find my one last piece of spare clothes in my bag. This is it!" She showed me a thin and tiny tank top. I almost screamed when I saw how 

exposing it was.

I don't want to reject her but I have to.

I smiled genuinely.

"Unnie, I think I'll use this towel instead. I'm fine with this."

Unnie nodded.

"Sure, but if you change your mind, just tell me alright?"

I was about to say yes when I felt a fabric something on my shoulders.

Mingyu is here again. I want to roll my eyes. What is he trying to do now? I bet he's going to sneakily glance at my shirt when I'm not looking.

"Wear this."

I just realized he put a black and white, striped, long sleeved shirt on my shoulders.

"We'll be going back to Pledis later. The temperature outside is cold so just wear that."

"Oh, Mingyu, I don't think Soojin likes that. I told her to wear this instead." Stylist unnie even showed Mingyu the y clothes she's lending me.

Mingyu's lips formed a straight line.

"Uh, noona, Soojin won't wear that."

I doubt if their conversation will ever end because they're arguing what I'm supposed to wear. I went out of the room and went to the washroom to change. I didn't remove my clothes but I 

just put on Mingyu's long sleeved shirt which looked like a dress on me. The sleeves are too long that my hands get invisible and its hem reaches my knees. This is one of the reasons why I get 

frustrated with the scenes in romantic movies where the girl wears her boyfriend's shirt and it looks so good on her. Wait, why am I thinking of romantic films so suddenly? Mingyu isn't my 

boyfriend to fantasize about romanticism so stop, Soojin.

WHEN I went back, everyone was already ready to go.

All eyes are on me as if they wanted to ask a question.

"Mingyu, you're going to wear that later, right?" Another stylist asked him. They're referring to the shirt that I'm wearing.

I suddenly remember they'll be having a V app later in the Pledis building.

"Don't worry, I'll give it back once we get to the building." I assured the stylist.

Mingyu didn't tell me he needs this clothes for later. If only I knew, then I wouldn't have accepted it in the first place.

I immediately looked for a clean shirt when we arrived in the building. Every staff has his own locker so I get to keep my things here. I found a red shirt. I removed Mingyu's clothes from me 

as well as the white shirt that was spilled with juice a while back. I wore the red shirt and went out of the washroom.

To make sure the shirt is nicely scented, I had this stupid idea of spraying my perfume on it. I just don't want Mingyu to think like I'm not thankful for his actions a while back. Of course, I am.

I went inside the room where they'll be having their V App broadcast later. He's still wearing the outfit he wore during their M Countdown performance.

I handed it to him and thanked him. I was a bit shy with the way other members are looking at us.

"What, Soojin? I can't hear you. What did you say?" Mingyu asked after I said thank you.

I want to slap his handsome face for making me feel shy about myself but I have no choice. He did me good. I need to at least tell him my gratitude.

"I said thank you, Mingyu." My voice is clearer this time.

He nodded his head and smelled the long-sleeved shirt.

What the heck?

"Just making sure it still smells good. It smells like you, hmmm." He said teasingly when he said my weird reaction.