036

The Heart's Best Mistake

 

 

“Why do I hate her again?” Jackson said as he leaned against the Land Rover, the younger Tuan sighed.

Mark was speaking with his secretary while Hyemin was standing with their bags.

She was the reason T left.” Joey pointed out.

No, her existence causes my favorite couple stress. Marti made Mark leave because of her.” Jackson spat, Joey had to grin at his words.

We’ll be going in a few hours. We can stay at the lounge.” Mark offered, Jackson and Joey nodded and followed the two while continually making faces behind their backs.

 

 

 

Marti smiled at their company’s pilot as he and his colleague stepped out to greet her.

“I’m really sorry for calling out on you guys in such a rush, without notice too.” She said shyly as she brushed her hair aside. She had managed to freshen up and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top during the flight.

“It’s okay, ma’am. We were aware you might be flying home, that’s why we were in LA for a week too.”

“Huh?” She paused as she picked up her olive green hoodie.

“Your cousin, mister Park contacted us.”

“Chanyeol oppa?”

“Yes, vice president.” The male nodded, Marti just nodded back and took her backpack from the female flight attendant.

“I had a good flight thanks to you all. Thank you.” She smiled before walking towards the plane’s door. She made her way out of arrivals, then she paused. Before she could reach the doors she saw Joey and Jackson stepping out of the VIP lounge.

Joey? Jackson?” She walked towards them.

Jie!” Joey was stunned to see her, then Jackson yanked her bag away from her.

Run, Marti. Go inside, and stop him.” Jackson pushed her towards the sliding doors.

What~ Jackson~

She was pushed inside the lounge, then she saw them.

Mark and Hyemin were both walking towards the counter, she started to run.

She was stopped by a glass wall, her brows met briefly. Mark and Hyemin were already walking towards the TGC owned private jet.

She ran her fingers through her hair before taking out her cellphone.

“Vice president?”

 

“I’m at the airport right now and I need a private jet to Taiwan. You have twenty minutes.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++