The end or the beginning

My Prince♡♥♡

2019. 12.31
The day which BaekHyun choose to let go his family and welcome new life

The room filled with nothing but only with baby's cry and love .

Baekhyun look the  pretty baby with snowflake skin and rosy red lips .

 

He wiped out the tears that rolling down his cheek and smile  with love and dermination...


He again look at his beauty named kyungsoo who is falling asleep like a angel . He give soft kiss to his beauty and left the room  not forget to give his angelic smile to the nurse who been watching all the time .
 

Kyungsoo  eyes opened and the first thing he looked out for is the one he love . 
' Are you looking for your husband' the nurse asked and he slowly nodded his head . 
 

' he cried and left the room ' the nurse said without any emotion on her face . 
' he cried , and left ' uncontrollable tears came out kyungsoo cried . He should know from the start that BaekHyun would do this . This is too much for him. Now  his baby don't have father and his baby will call any human being father . That made him so sad ... so sad that he cried harder .

At the time someone entered the room , someone with blackhead with a cake and flowers 🌸 

He put the cake and flower on the table and hugged the crying big baby

' hey... hey shuuu shuuu why are you crying, that's not good for yourself and baby' 

 

kyungsoo opened his big eyes and saw 

 

the one he love ........ with black head

 

' BaekHyun ... you left right ? You left me and my baby ... ' and then he cried again

 

' what no no  yes I left . I go and changed my hair color  See '  he proudly present his blackhead.

' why' kyungsoo asked

Baekyung smiled wildly and 

 

' of course why not  I want to became mature daddy the one my baby admire . I will become strict daaaadyyyy' 

 

kyungsoo snout' strict daddy sure'
 

baekhyun  pulled out something from his pocket 

' Soo ... I love you ... will you marry me ..' he not forget to use his puppy eyes.

kyungsoo cried again   When he saw the diamond ring . Oh got he's been waiting for this time 

 

.  Baekyung put the ring on kyungsoo's ring finger and kissed the forehead softly .

 

' I'm sorry for everything Soo . But I promised  I will cherished you and ofcourse my baby with love .  '
 

And then kyungsoo cried and and Baekyung hugged him and laught heartedly.


 

 

 

🍀🍀🍀

 

Thank you for reading my creation..* 90' bowed*