Seventeen

My Prince♡♥♡

Kyungsoo gave two hand towels to duo with a shy smile on his face.

" Thank you .If you two didn't help me , it would be so tired to do all the job with just two person " . Baekhyun quickly wiped his hands and throw away the towel to nearest place --- onto Jongin lap.

" This's not a big deal Soo .After all we are friend " Friend Kyungsoo smiled back --weakly .

" O-Of course you and I are f-friend " . Jongin rolled his eyes at oblivious idiot ( read Baekhyun ) and walked beside Kyungsoo.

" hyung what will I got as reward ? " he wiggled his eyebrows with mischievous smirk.

" reward ? o-oh what do you want Jonginnie " Baekhyun cringed at the nick name .

" A kiss on my cheek !!" Baekhyun huffed and cross his arms over his chest .Kyungsoo wouldn't gave such thing -- right ? . Kyungsoo smiled and his big eyes formed into crescents . He tip-toed and kissed Jongin on the cheek .

" Good Job Jonginnie " Jongin secretly smirked at Baekhyun who just got the shock of his life.

" its unfair !!! how could he got a kiss and I wa-- * gasp * " Baekhyun froze on his spot while his hand was hovering on a place where Kyungsoo kissed .

" G-Good Job Baekhyun hyung . "   

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun entered into his house while humming a song .When he stepped into living room , he saw his still awake parents.

" Good night ~~ " 

" Come here Son " he felt like deja' vu'.

 

" What do you want to say mommy and daddy ?" he couldn't help but said cheekily since he's feeling good. 

" Son . We told you not to mingle with people who are lower than us and you didn't listen "  

" what ! why do status matter between friends ? Its all matter is friendship . " 

" Are you sure that nerdy boy and you just friend ?" Baekhyun thought for a second . He's cute like a little brother . right .

" he's like little brother to me . Don't worry .There's nothing between us ." Mrs smiled with relief while Mr. Byun 

 " Don't follow your uncle step . One is enough .I don't want another freak in my family tree " then Baekhyun 's dad left the living room followed by his mother.

 

 

 

Baekhyun threw himself onto his bed . He still remember his uncle who love him like his own blood .He remembered the day his father told his uncle not to come to their house any more . He still clearly remembered what his father said .

" Don't come and try to rub your fab gene on my son " right -- his sweet and caring uncle was gay . He shake off bad memory away . He softly touch his left cheek where Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips touched . Baekhyun felt asleep with a soft smile on his face.  

 

 

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V

" This's not a big deal Soo .After all we are friend "    Friend . He said we are just friend . Should I happy since we became stranger to friend or Should I mourn over the fact that he drew a damn friend line between us ? Friend ...

 

Jongin P.O.V 

I really like Soo hyung .He's just so cute like a pororo .I want to be your Krong hyung . And that Minseok guy - -- his face was familiar . I 'm sure I met him before .But where

                                    ??????????????

Who's Minseok ?

Thank u all :)